Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Racism

• Thread starter Deleted member 7219
  • Start date
In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
deus101 said:
Awor Szurkrarz said:
Rivmusique said:
Awor Szurkrarz said:
Information

You have successfully added Matt7895 to your ignore list.

Return to the post

Rational thinking: Another thing Awor cant tolerate :lol:
Rational thinking? More like butthurt whiteknighting moral faggotry. Not to mention wanting to have devs that are a personification of decline to be here.

Christ man...your trying to hard.
Trying what? I'm not from the olololol, let's complain about decline and then buy Dragon Effect 3 crowd. I haven't played any Bethesda game besides the Daggerfal demo and any Obsidian game and any Bioware game after NWN.

Incline

Novice
There's nothing wrong with racism when it's a fact that Mexicans, nigs of both the African and American persuasions, and Muslims are destroying the Western world through their illegal immigration and/or refusal to assimilate, thanks to the multicultural agenda enacted by the Jews. Stop being so offended by so-called racism when you should really be offended by all those races who are destroying civilization.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Excommunicator said:
I have seen no such thing outside of GD
You can thank the mods. I've seen some of it in GRPG and GG, though by the time I get to click on it it's already been retardoed. Good job Jaesun :salute:

Awor Szurkrarz said:
How many racist do we actually have? 2? 3?
Do the trolls count? if so, closer to a dozen.

Are you serious?
About what, stopping reading GD because of the inane racism or that it's not new? Because if the latter, it isn't, let me tell you that. If the former, I've given up on commenting in a bunch of threads because I couldn't be bothered arguing with this kind of thing, especially when the posters seem serious about it.

The occasional mock-racism is fun though. I admit I've indulged a few times.

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
Incline said:
There's nothing wrong with racism when it's a fact that Mexicans, nigs of both the African and American persuasions, and Muslims are destroying the Western world through their illegal immigration and/or refusal to assimilate, thanks to the multicultural agenda enacted by the Jews. Stop being so offended by so-called racism when you should really be offended by all those races who are destroying civilization.
Spoken like a true Stormfront faggot. :salute: :lol:

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Sceptic said:
Awor Szurkrarz said:
How many racist do we actually have? 2? 3?
Do the trolls count? if so, closer to a dozen.
Trolls don't count.

Sceptic said:
Are you serious?
About what, stopping reading GD because of the inane racism or that it's not new? Because if the latter, it isn't, let me tell you that. If the former, I've given up on commenting in a bunch of threads because I couldn't be bothered arguing with this kind of thing, especially when the posters seem serious about it.
Not arguing with some people is one thing - I often simply add people to my ignore list instead of engaging into a heated argument with them nowadays - it saves a lot of time. But to give up on the awesomeness that is /GD/ because of a few racists :what: ?

Sceptic said:
The occasional mock-racism is fun though. I admit I've indulged a few times.
Same here :) .

Incline said:
Opposing "illegal immigration and/or refusal to assimilate" has nothing to do with racism and mixing it up with racism is pretty counter-productive when trying to fight these things.

ChristofferC

Magister
I get the impression that most on the racism on the codex is for the lulz and is not to be taken seriously. Who are the real racists?

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Incline said:
There's nothing wrong with racism when it's a fact that Illegal imigrants, special intrest groups and Muslims are destroying the Western world through their illegal immigration and/or refusal to assimilate, thanks to the multicultural agenda and moral :decline: enacted by the internationalist left and corporations. Stop being so offended by so-called racism when you should really be offended by all those who are destroying civilization.

Fixed. :salute:
Don't be silly the XIX c nativists spoke the same about irish, german and catholics just cut off the welfare and tax dedactions for big buisness, clear out the lobbies and secure the borders so the Mexicans will either asimilate or starve instead of sounding like stormfront derper who see Jew under every stone. I hope that mods will cut the blatant commie agenda as well.
P.S. OP is still PC fagot. :smug:

Andhaira

Arcane
Do you think devs would come here now that we have a fag as a moderator? Maybe Gaider would like that, but the folks over at Obsidian wouldn't.

Even Annie Carlson has stopped coming here.

Remove Jaesun's moderation powers, restore sanity to the codex.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Codex Ignore List Thread 2011
[ Poll ] What D&D alignment are you ?
Harry Potter admits to being an alocholic.
The Kwa Ask Beauty Queens About Evolution, Hilarity Ensues
A question to whites on this forum.
I turned off threads for Andhaira.
Netherlish Minister bends law to accommodate Putin's wishes
Best Oglaf comic in a while.
Niggas stealin' bike
Poverty vs be rich. Which is better and why?
It isn’t just the euro Europe’s democracy itself is at stake
Hipstery new-media-inspired "comedy" for Facebook
Question for grammar/vocab nerds...
Are you okay with teenage protagonists?
888!!!!!!!!
post Neo-Nazis on the rise in Eastern Germany.
Wanting the blues...
Now point out which of these are worth wasting time on. Keep in mind:
I find even "joking" racism (and other isms) offensive unless it's clearly made to make racists look even more stupid than they are.
I find right-wingers and neo-cons tiresome at best, usually just as stupid as racists.
I'm not interested in trannies or some no-life emo's life.
I find religious people tiresome and fanatics/fundamentalists stupid.
Excusing mass-murder, organized state-torture, wars of aggression or any kind of that shit disgusts me.
I believe in democracy, human rights and that we should all be equal before the law.

I don't fit in, and I don't want to. I don't want to convert anyone, either.
I used to post in GD. Reading it was banal/shit/boring. Posting was a lesson in futility.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
ChristofferC said:
I get the impression that most on the racism on the codex is for the lulz and is not to be taken seriously. Who are the real racists?

Would the real Scotsman please stand up.

Micmu

Magister
I don't give a fuck for racing, but I hate consoletards and weeaboos with passion. I'd put them into death camps, gas them, butcher them, burn them alive, fucking pieces of worthless popamole shit.
I'd kill smug emotefaggots, too.

...Damn that felt good :)

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Shannow said:
I don't fit in, and I don't want to.

mbladekxw4.jpg

:lol:

I find even "joking" racism (and other isms) offensive unless it's clearly made to make racists look even more stupid than they are.

I find this statement very agreeable though I don't really get angry at my computer screen or anything, just a little sigh as I am reminded that many people think they are superior because of colour/gender/sexuality etc.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Honestly this site is a lot more tame than it used to be four or five year ago. Granted I rarely go into General Discussion, though.

Tycn

Savant
But however will the newfags and unimaginative dumbfucks fit in without prodigious use of the word nigger?

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Tycn said:
But however will the newfags and unimaginative dumbfucks fit in without *prestigious* use of the word nigger?

fixed

hipster version:
Tycn said:
But however will the newfags and unimaginative dumbfucks fit in without prodigious use of the word wigger?

SoupNazi

Trash said:
I merely loathe people who think using the smug emote is clever.

:smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom