Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Racism

• Thread starter Deleted member 7219
  • Start date

JaySn

Educated
Hello Bot-Bot.

The hive has been infiltrated.

EvilSatan

Educated
Matt7895 said:
we had developers from many companies coming to post here, at least two or three from Bioware, Obsidian and Bethesda.

445403066_d10258a5b5_z.jpg

Haba said:
[img:f2qyngqq]http://rpgcodex.net/phpBB/images/avatars/gallery/Witcher%20-%20Concepts/bonehead.jpg[/img] said:
some unintelligble untermenschen dribble

Just fuck off already. We've had the same damn discussion far too many times.

PCFamilyCodex wouldn't fare any better than the current degenerate one does.

And please don't let the imaginary Nazis bite you on your way out.

There's a pretty big jump from neo-nazi retardedness to 'PC/family Codex'. I'm not saying ban Cleve, just get rid of the fuckers who contribute nothing other than spamming dubious 'news' posts from their favourite fringe political site.

It doesn't even have to be an issue of racism, just spamming. We don't allow spammers to come in and spam advertising links for games. How is it any different when a few posters spam the forums with 'neo-nazi link of the day'?

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Azrael the cat said:
Haba said:
[img:yynsrova]http://rpgcodex.net/phpBB/images/avatars/gallery/Witcher%20-%20Concepts/bonehead.jpg[/img] said:
some unintelligble untermenschen dribble

Just fuck off already. We've had the same damn discussion far too many times.

PCFamilyCodex wouldn't fare any better than the current degenerate one does.

And please don't let the imaginary Nazis bite you on your way out.

There's a pretty big jump from neo-nazi retardedness to 'PC/family Codex'. I'm not saying ban Cleve, just get rid of the fuckers who contribute nothing other than spamming dubious 'news' posts from their favourite fringe political site.

It doesn't even have to be an issue of racism, just spamming. We don't allow spammers to come in and spam advertising links for games. How is it any different when a few posters spam the forums with 'neo-nazi link of the day'?
You mean, get rid of posters who contribute much more to the entertainment value of the forum than you? Why would anyone want to do that?

Oh wait:
Forum Posts %
General RPG Discussion 1,097 41%
RPG Codex News & Content Comments 802 30%
General Gaming 255 10%
General Discussion 225 8%

Get back into locker, nerd.

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Awor Szurkrarz said:
Oh wait:
Forum Posts %
General Gaming 255 10%

Surely you aren't insulting him for posting mostly in the RPG discussion section of a website called RPGCodex?

Would you rather it looked like the Indian hater up there?

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Rivmusique said:
Awor Szurkrarz said:
Oh wait:
Forum Posts %
General Gaming 255 10%

Surely you aren't insulting him for posting mostly in the RPG discussion section of a website called RPGCodex?
Yes I do. It's not like there's anything :monocle: going on in the RPG genre lately. On the other hand, there's always something interesting going on in /GD/.

Rivmusique said:
Who?

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Rivmusique said:
Awor Szurkrarz said:
Rivmusique said:
Who?
Sub said:
I can't stand Indians. Whenever I see talk or in some cases smell them (from afar), my hackles rise.
A few posts up.
She's a pretty cool person and fits in pretty well. Of course cool people who actually like :monocle: cRPGs are much more desirable to talk to.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Awor Szurkrarz said:
Yes I do. It's not like there's anything :monocle: going on in the RPG genre lately. On the other hand, there's always something interesting going on in /GD/.
Then take your shitty GD lovers with you and go start GDCodex or something.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Sceptic said:
Awor Szurkrarz said:
Then we'd lose the reputation of being a prestigious political magazine? :what:

Just kidding. Make it so 4chan whines about codex refugees.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Sceptic said:
Awor Szurkrarz said:
No.

Information

You have successfully added Sceptic to your ignore list.

Return to the post

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Shannow said:
Make it so 4chan whines about codex refugees.
Better than us having to put up with their refugees, I say.

Awor Szurkrarz said:
I am totally heartbroken by the knowledge that someone who thinks that RPGCodex should stop covering RPG's and turn into 4chan/b will no longer be reading my non-lulz, productive posts, virtually all of which are outside GD.

Oh wait.

racofer said:
ITT the butthurt echoes like the tolling of some great bell.
There. I just added mine.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Sceptic said:
Awor Szurkrarz said:
I am totally heartbroken by the knowledge that someone who thinks that RPGCodex should stop covering RPG's and turn into 4chan/b will no longer be reading my non-lulz, productive posts, virtually all of which are outside GD.

Oh wait.
The funny thing is, I added him to my ignore list after he added me to his (yeah, I'm pretty like that) and clicked the + a few times since. I extremely rarely click the + since I put the morons/trolls on ignore for a reason. But he did not really "earn" the place on the list so I made exceptions. Anyway, I clicked the + a few times, read his comments and wondered every time why he wasn't on the list before. He totally deserves the place. Probably too inconspicuous for me to notice...

*tolling the bell of BH*

Phelot

Arcane
What's the big deal? It all stays in general discussion, does it not? Simply don't go there, no?

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
FFS fucking retard mods when are you gonna mod. make me mod if you dont want to. omFG it's NSFW. I almost had it up when a family member walked by. FFS! :x

Kz3r0

Arcane
Azrael the cat said:
The only one who does that is Wyrmlord, all the others are more creative or just link to tabloids.

MetalCraze

Arcane
racofer said:
What the fuck, Skyway?

Leave monkeys out of this.

I was merely suggesting that they need to wash themselves so they will look like their more cultured brethren from the jungle.

phelot said:
What's the big deal? It all stays in general discussion, does it not? Simply don't go there, no?

Plus, keeping all the filth in GD won't make people consider visiting the site.

Interviewer: But enough about your game. Why do you frequent nazi sites, Mr. Developer? Are you a nazi?

Developer: No no no! You see, only some guys on that site are nazis. Wait...is this thing still on?

Interviewer: 100k hits on my blog hitting legs and ass oh god its heavan

ChristofferC said:
I get the impression that most on the racism on the codex is for the lulz and is not to be taken seriously. Who are the real racists?

Never seen any (real, hardcore racists, I mean. I believe everyone is a little racist, even if it's on a basic level, just enough to understand a "lol ok, so a rabbi, a turk and a japanese walk into a bar..." joke). It helps that I know racists IRL (as in, literally won't talk to a guy because he belongs to some race) and I live in Multikult Central, so the codexpeak doesn't get to me. Seems to me that many codexers live in countries where there's not much ethnic and religious variation, so when they see "LOL SANDNIGGERS SMELL FUNNY BUT NOT AS FUNNY AS NIGGERS, THE TURBANS MUST BE FILLED WITH HERBS TO DISGUISE THEIR SCENT LOLOLO" on the internet they can't tell if the guy is being serious because they don't see many races / racists IRL, so they don't have much to compare him with.

Or they're just aspies who cannot into sarcasm, that works too.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Kz3r0, could you please lurk more?

For somebody who just posted a global warming thread with fancy buzzwords and rhetoric right in the topic itself, you seem to be in the wrong position of calling me some political fringe advocate - when I have done most of my posting in the gaming areas the past several weeks and haven't even entered any long polemical discussions. You, on the other hand, are a reputed polemic here.

Seriously, you are a 9/11 truther, god damn it, get off my case.

Man, I was really wondering why you weren't posting more these days, but no, please do go back to lurking. Bring me a Liberal post, they are far more joyful than yours.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom