Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Raise hand if PC elitist

Wyrmlord

Arcane
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug1gnVDx8gM

Dear god! Dear GOD! For a good moment, I opened this video expecting well thought out points on why PC sucks for gaming. He said it was hardware compatibility, which, well, would have been a very legitimate point.

But just imagine: "I hate PC gaming because I tried running a Windows game on a Mac". That is without doubt the pinnacle of bullshit I have ever - EVER - heard on the internet.

Claw

Erudite
Patron
Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Wyrmlord said:
Dear god! Dear GOD! For a good moment, I opened this video expecting well thought out points on why PC sucks for gaming.
Are ye daft? The video title starts with "PC Gamers are idiots"!

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Indeed, the guy is an absolute moron. I just checked some of his other videos, and he actually thinks that an integrated graphics card should have run the game. That is...ignorance on a huge scale.

Nael

Arcane
The Brazilian Slaughter said:
Nael said:
They don't make Gran Turismo or Metal Gear for the PC, so no.

Ins't there Metal Gear Solid for the PC? I think I'll even download Metal Gear Solid and give it a try.

Yeah, but that's the last one that made it and will likely ever make it to the PC. Snake Eater (MGS3) is almost worth buying a PS2 for, IMHO.

Data4

Arcane
GeneralSamov said:
I'm not that much of an elitist, but more like a purist and even PC-supremacist.

=Me.

I've got my PS3, collecting dust over the last several months, but I did enjoy me some GTA4 on it. Tried Assassin's Creed and MGS4, and both seriously begged for mouse + keyboard control. I'm thinking of bundling the system and the three games together and putting them on eBay, since right now, I'm only using it as a DVD player because I'm too damned lazy to hook the real DVD player back up.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom