Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen - Chaos Chronicles reborn and dead again

dumbuglyorc

Educated
Demons Age 2 bring it on.
Yes.

My body is ready.

Maybe angel/devil investor can be found
Who knows, you'd be surprised who all browses and has Codex account. Maybe Elon Musk is among us

Doubtlessly Elon Musk became the richest man on earth by investing in great shit on the level of Chaos Chronicles.

Last edited:

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Dead: Dug Out From Grave, Shot Again Edition
vqMJhkc_d.webp

OracleX

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
if discord had a dumbfuck tag, he would definitely deserve one (prob even more) over there too

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Who the fuck uses discord?
I don't join any public server because they are cancer but i have 2 private server with actual friends both rl and online so it's still useful platform to have.

Almost the same, except I think I'm in like 7 different private servers with different friend groups, and then I use public servers for niche games like Gloomhaven, the M&M5.5 mod or Wildlander to get technical support with fringe issues.

imagine still using skype or teamspeak, lol

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
What's their deal with the silencing every last remnant? Sheesh! Being a bunch of bitches or something? I wouldn't touch another product they ever announce. Enough is fucking enough!

Aemar

Arcane
Don't forget to wishlist it.

rxdtcyguh.png

Still the original early 2010s system requirements most likely btw. Storage: 6 GB. As compared to a certain 2023 release that has a file size of 122 GB (mostly cinematics garbage).

kain30

Cipher
keep pouring salt in my wound, you bastard

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom