Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

*redacted*

Weasel
A G

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
I don't think we have anything to fear from mortals, or any conventional death. But in this sort of situation where our immortal presence could be dragged down to some sort of hell.... I think we do have something to fear..

The old ones are far more powerful than their servants I would think. And as such, the great wise master that backs us is more powerful than these things. We are ITS favored servant.

Cassidy

Arcane
Dammit, write this out man!

10714.jpg

There are still too few votes for an update.

dab

Augur
Project: Eternity
Since The Author demands more votes, let there be AI

Esquilax

Arcane
I don't know. You don't seem very ... credible? :roll:

Bro, you forgot to add:

:yeah:

You know, I've become inclined to agree with Rumsfeld here. I see very few ways of dumping the cross into the holy water that could be beneficial, and a lot of ways that it could fuck up badly. Maybe dumping it will purify the cross or exorcise some demons, but it might fuck things up even worse by tainting the one safe haven we have in this place. However, I'm curious as to what dipping the scroll in the holy water will do. I think that it will strengthen our conviction (our character believes in Thor) and let us see the invisible things lurking in the crypt more easily. The scroll itself might be just a plain piece of paper, but perhaps our character's belief in the scroll's truth is what's going to make the difference.

B A sounds interesting.

If asking the candles fails, well we are no worse then ignoring them in C.

Make that C A.

Monty

Arcane
I'm all for asking the candles to dim their light when we need to confront the unseen creatures, but if our first goal is to find the tomb of Katja Sörensen then surely it will be easier if we can see where we're going. And perhaps the candles will only be able to dim their light for a short period, why use that at this point?

C A

I'm all for asking the candles to dim their light when we need to confront the unseen creatures, but if our first goal is to find the tomb of Katja Sörensen then surely it will be easier if we can see where we're going. And perhaps the candles will only be able to dim their light for a short period, why use that at this point?
That's a good point. If without the candles we can't find the tomb, what's the point of picking A as a second choice? I'm flopping to CA, but if we get attacked at any point we should ask the candles to kill the light (or do it ourselves if that doesn't work).

Did we just find a potential NPC for our party? An undead man-eating monster? Perfect.

Anyway, here's a question - how do choices L or N work if we just closed the secret room that can only be opened from the inside? Did we drag Katja outside first or what?

Cassidy

Arcane
Did we just find a potential NPC for our party? An undead man-eating monster? Perfect.

An undead man-eating monster that can easily seduce gullible men into the trap, and I don't mean that kind of trap the Codex and Thailand are very endowed with.

Like if Cannibal Holocaust was filmed with a cast of hot chicks as the cannibals.

:M

I have to admit that it obviously is a jab at Twilight, that shitty zombie romance being turned into a movie and shitty fanfics in general. But having such an unique individual is definitively going to be a huge liability, and I don't think I need to explain why.

Anyway, here's a question - how do choices L or N work if we just closed the secret room that can only be opened from the inside? Did we drag Katja outside first or what?

Angartyr thinks very quickly, if not very wisely all of the time. He would make that decision fast enough to get back in before the walls closed off completely.

draugr, you say

Fus Roh DAH

:decline: :decline: :decline:

return to your precious skyrimjob loverslab pr0n mod. shittst portrayal of vikings ever since histroy chanel.

You know, I always wondered how are these secret doors mechanisms powered. You see them all the time in movies and games, but they rarely make any sense. It's a wall of stone - moving it isn't actually easy. What, is there a massive waterwheel somewhere? And how did that fountain at the top of the tower work anyway? Was water pumped all the way up there and if yes, how? The physicist in me wants to know.

Ok, seriously now, the way this choice is set up it looks like we can get a vampire npc or we can do what we came for here in the first place. Right now I'm leaning towards A. Even if we try to drag her outside, wouldn't the candle makers try to stop us? Unless we give them something else to worry about.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom