Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RimWorld - Damned Colonists in Space

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
7E48DE8D62AA68F5B0D5240ED7FAC81548E26056

Also: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2853407446&searchtext=
B5A934E7A3BA7E3EF81300ECF7F0B6A75940F2A1
74FA15C92DBDEABF8AFD88A71483E62B4C62135F

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Holy shit the pig xeno are strong. They can eat anything, and their pain threshold is absurd. Fucker will get shot 20 times, downed, arrested, and on the same night will just get up and break the prison door and head for the armory. The tinker starting milbots can't stop a 1 man pig raid.

Kruyurk

Learned
Can colonists in a relationship cheat? e.g. a furry baby is born from an unmodified couple and the woman has some explaining to do.

Trithne

Erudite
HA! Insects are now not always agressive and you can tame them! Damn spelopede can haul, rescue and to all things possible
RIght, I'm starting a new colony.

Tribal start, everyone as Dirtmoles with Tunneler meme. Pet all the bugs. Eat the fungus. Live in the pod.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Codex Year of the Donut
I'm sorry but all this seems a bit too much.
Modder's megalomania isn't exclusive to modders.
I mean I appreciate the devs are still working on this but uuuh how about adding the common qol mods like Pickup and Haul first?

I mean if the mod is functional fully why would you want work to get those main line rather than new content?
Most of the new content existed as mods tho

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I'm sorry but all this seems a bit too much.
Modder's megalomania isn't exclusive to modders.
I mean I appreciate the devs are still working on this but uuuh how about adding the common qol mods like Pickup and Haul first?

I mean if the mod is functional fully why would you want work to get those main line rather than new content?
Because some of these mods regularly break or get abandoned by the modder.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom