Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam from Tripwire Interactive

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
No, but when I enable it I go up to 150 fps :bounce:

Mark.L.Joy

Prophet
Get a hiccup sometimes when napalm falls now, was there a free weekend? Crossed enemy lines so many times I was able to stare enemy in the eyes.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Tripwire broke the game with yesterday's patch. Now every server lags and crashes :lol:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
anyone still plays?
i was trying for the last 1.5h but I can't get a working match :lol: fuck tripwire management, stupid hacks.

they fired devs and got some cheap interns, now after their "patches" the game is in an unplayable state.

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
I tried this a while ago but many plays on everything at minimum, so they dont have the vegitation, instead of playing properly.

cretin

Magister
Douchebag!
anyone still plays?

More now than ever actually. Tripwire finally got off their asses and acquired a fuckload of official servers. I cant speak to America and eu but im living in SEA and theres like 20 Singapore servers that are 64/64 most of the day

JDR13

Arcane
Just picked this up for free on Epic. Is it worth playing if I'm just going to jump in with random players? Also, do Steam and Epic use separate servers?

cretin

Magister
Douchebag!
Just picked this up for free on Epic. Is it worth playing if I'm just going to jump in with random players? Also, do Steam and Epic use separate servers?

thats the only way ive ever played it since day 1. Don't come expecting squad/PR level teamwork and organization, just doesn't happen. As for the servers, no, they don't. I assume the huge numbers of new players are, like you, got this from the epic store for free.

cretin

Magister
Douchebag!
by the way, shotguns are the absolute best weapons in this game and dont let anyone mislead you otherwise. It might be the only fucking "realism" game where shotguns are actually useful and not just "why wouldnt i just use an assault rifle". Don't ever doubt the shot either, ive capped cunts at 70 meters in the head, while they're in trenches, with buckshot. Just point, shoot and never ever doubt your friend mr buckshot.

cretin

Magister
Douchebag!
p.s for new players. Suppressive fire is really overrated. Be accurate instead and dont go burning through all your ammo. Reload animations are actually quite long, and dont you dont want to be bingo when charles runs over you.

Mark.L.Joy

Prophet
Suppressive fire is not at all overrated and is in fact underrated, specially in urban environment where most cover is made out of cardboard.

Konjad

Patron
Popping moles:
olEpxdm.jpg

However, I think I'm done with this game. Every patch it gets worse and worse. Latest patch removed the fucking VOIP and can't talk with team anymore, gotta type... Thanks dumbass new devs and Tencent.

snoek

Cipher
It's fun for a bit.
The official maps are mediocre.
You'll probably end up getting frustrated by the game mechanics like me and quit after like 30-40h if you get that far.

Curratum

Bump-a-rump.

Just bought this a few days ago and it's amazing. Anyone in or around Europe that wants to play together, PM me for Steam friends.

Curratum

It was a great game when released and later now it deserves to die with dignity, i ended with hunting in Call of The Wild instead.

It's moderately alive still. But hey, CotW is fun too, I have like 400 hours in that! :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom