Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Robots! Pew pew! Revolution! Let's play 2400 A.D.! -- Done!!

MMXI

Arcane
lightbane said:
PS: I think it's a bit of :decline: that you don't have the option of betraying the humies and eventually embrace their robotic overlords.
A bit of a decline? How dare you! This was from when RPGs were totally inclining year on year!

Crooked Bee said:
The only things left to acquire are a Scanner and a Jet pack (well, MMXI told me about needing a jet pack, which was kind of spoilerish to say on his part, as I didn't know I'd need one ;)).
I only said you needed a jet-pack to become totally badass. In fact, if you go through the tunnel (which you eventually did), I don't think you even need the jet-pack at all because you appear behind the slidewalk in the Authority Complex. Oh yeah, if I remember correctly you could have used the jet-pack to get through the large slidewalk maze. Totally optional, of course.

Anyway. Great job on finishing this LP. Now I need to catch up on your Dark Heart of Uukrul LP.
:love:

Black Cat

Magister
Congratulations, Miss Bee, on another completed Let's Play thingie, and of a pretty obscure game at that.

It is kind of cool the right way to get to the final console is quite more involved and complicated than the wrong one. Obvious troll is obvious, and all that.

dextermorgan

Arcane
Thanks Bee, that was a fun little ride.

Trash, why are you blocking the path!?
25.gif

:smug:

MMXI

Arcane
villain of the story said:
Congrats, respect, salute and all that but...

look at that interface. Can you say eye-rape? I feel for you, Crooked Bee.
Looks like the Ultima interfaces to me. Problem?

MCA
Not the Ultimas I've played. Ultimas had better readability without the text not covering more than half the gameworld screen. And the constant purple. Eye strain for me.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I guess I should post the link to my 2400 A.D. review here now that it has been accepted as official Codex content: http://rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=60023

villain of the story said:
Congrats, respect, salute and all that but...

look at that interface. Can you say eye-rape? I feel for you, Crooked Bee.

Thanks for your sympathy, dear villain, but truth be told I don't find the interface that irritating. The colour's a bit too acid, but that's that. Different strokes, I guess.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm a shameless victiim of marketing, as I only started reading the LP after I read the review. Cool little game. Good job, CB. :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom