Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Rocksteady's Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League out now

ADL

Prophet
Leaks say this is a loot beat-em-up/shooter GaaS like the new Avengers game. It'll be interesting to see how people feel about Marvel's Avengers compared to this since it's going to be revealed during the Warner Bros event next Saturday, the day of Avengers' open beta.

For people that don't want the GaaS loot shit there's a new Batman game coming out that'll be revealed next week too.

Wunderbar

Arcane
GaaS? Into the trash it goes.

WB Montreal are working on the next singleplayer Batman game, i thought their Arkham Origins was better than Rocksteady's Batmobile simulator despite not being as ambitious.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
"Citation needed."

ktOpg5n.jpg

ADL

Prophet
That movie being such a success despite the corporate meddling astounds me. They literally handed the workprint to the marketing company that did that Bohemian Rhapsody trailer and pit them against the director's cut. The marketers' cut won and was what released. The theatrical cut was practically a whole different movie compared to what I saw at a test screening (I assume was the "Ayer Cut"). People would've liked it even more if they saw what I saw, hope it gets released one day.

Last edited:

wahrk

Learned
GaaS? Into the trash it goes.

WB Montreal are working on the next singleplayer Batman game, i thought their Arkham Origins was better than Rocksteady's Batmobile simulator despite not being as ambitious.

The only decent thing about Origins were the boss fights. Everything else was pretty bad imo.

Last edited:

Ovplain

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex
"Citation needed."

ktOpg5n.jpg

Actually, 'huge hit.' Looking at what you posted, which was the 'gross' numbers, I can tell you that this movie actually earned roughly 260, 270 mil worldwide. On a 175 million *production* budget that does not include marketing which must've cost another 50-100 mil easy. So chances are it made SOME profit, but 'huge hit' it was not.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Actually, 'huge hit.' Looking at what you posted, which was the 'gross' numbers, I can tell you that this movie actually earned roughly 260, 270 mil worldwide. On a 175 million *production* budget that does not include marketing which must've cost another 50-100 mil easy. So chances are it made SOME profit, but 'huge hit' it was not.

Dude, every movie has all those things taken out of the total. A billion dollar Marvel hit is still a massive hit, and $750 million is also still a huge hit. Stop being silly.

DeepOcean

Arcane

Dude, every movie has all those things taken out of the total. A billion dollar Marvel hit is still a massive hit, and $750 million is also still a huge hit. Stop being silly.
Meh, 1 billion or bust.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom