Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Editorial RPG Codex Report: Gamescom 2015 - The Technomancer, The White March and Kingdom Come

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Not much, but it would be interesting to see the Watch release visitor numbers publically in the same way that we do. I would guess that they're about 2/3 of our size.

Zeriel

Arcane
Not much, but it would be interesting to see the Watch release visitor numbers publically in the same way that we do. I would guess that they're about 2/3 of our size.

Yes, but what is their engagement like? They are lucky to see threads reach into the double digit page numbers, meanwhile we have 2,000 page shitposting disaster zones that have been condemned by the US goverment.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I think they just did not have anything except that tutorial level.

Yeah, that's why I asked them how much time they still have until they wanna be finished with all the content.

They wanna finish the content this year. Eh.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
http://www.similarweb.com/website/rpgcodex.net http://www.similarweb.com/website/rpgwatch.com

Higher global rank, 550k versus 240k last month.

Yes, but what is their engagement like?

Our average time is 10 minutes, theirs is 2. They also have a slightly higher bounce rate.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing

Well, those are estimates, and they don't seem to count unique visitors (or if they do, they are really wrong estimates). We know that we had 158k unique front page visitors last month (slow month, middle of summer, no need to panic); if you are willing to assume that the similarweb numbers bear some sort of proportional resemblance to the truth, that could give the Watch about 82k unique front page visitors a month.

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Holy fucking newfag not knowing Guybrush Threepwood. There needs to be an entrance exam to register here.

Oh yeah, everyone knows Guybrush Threepwood, he is one of the heroes in Fall From Heaven, from the Lanun faction.

:troll:

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
(Quoting For the Free User Reference)

This was one of the best written pieces I have read in a long time.. Probably since mindx2 did his journalist stint 8ish months ago.

You guys complimented each other perfectly giving your perspectives on each event - I actually got an accurate idea of what it was like visiting each company.
Loved the questions you guys asked, If I was gonna quote my favorite part - it would just be dumping the entire thing in this post.

Fantastic job Comrades. :salute:

Bubbles: you should be writing for a living.

This. Your writing is funny without ever reaching or sounding too try hard.
You have a real talent for it.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Neither I nor Jarl are finished with our contributions for part 2 yet, but for very different reasons.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
You'll never know until you try. Same as with Kickstarters, by the way.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
I'm beyond Doritos now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom