Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGCodex Minecraft Server

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Working on the update btw, hould be ready in a few hours.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
K it won't be today. The client is ready, but there are still a few issues with the latest version of bukkit that cause crashes. Waiting for an update.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
So who went on a drunken mayhem in my humble marble hut and wrecked the place apart? The stuff is repairable but the 5 full destroyed chests are a bit of a setback in the reconstruction. Though I admit adding water on the roof does bring a certain design idea ...
Hmmm... I will say my nuclear reactor had exploded when I logged on a few days back. Did surprisingly little damage but I didn't think I'd left it on... I'd just assumed I had by mistake.

CLEARLY WE HAVE TERRORISTS.

BulMaster

Educated
CSI+Miami+MEME.JPG

Are on the case!

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Another crime report: My factory was damaged a few days ago, it looked like it had been intentionally blasted with a mining laser.

BulMaster

Educated
Another crime report: My factory was damaged a few days ago, it looked like it had been intentionally blasted with a mining laser.

Our terrorist strikes again with only the outside walls left on Luzur's house, not even the roof is left :(. Either that or he used ikea to build the place. It seems no one is safe from his spree of destruction and violence.

Luzur

Good Sir
WHAT

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

also, who is this Mainari guy running around the map right now?

EDIT: Mainari is the guy, he just put water on that lighthouse.

EDIT2: he is now currently flooding the area outside Deus hosue. Minecraft gives me an error so i cant do much.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
I found what appeared to be Mining Laser damage at my reactor site. Assumed it was actually as a result of the reactor explosion - mainly because it extended in strange straight lines in places that a person with a laser wouldn't have reached (I believe). But it was odd if it was the explosion that did it... Could've been a laser in long range mode.

And where did Inz cobblestone tower go? He flatten that himself?

also, who is this Mainari guy running around the map right now?

EDIT: Mainari is the guy, he just put water on that lighthouse.

EDIT2: he is now currently flooding the area outside Deus hosue. Minecraft gives me an error so i cant do much.
Yeah, I can see Mainari online now. He's putting water all over Hoaxmetal's sandstone bridge. Who the fuck is this guy? Muty, you do still have a whitelist right?

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
We do.. I think. He is.. was on the whitelist.

Nevermind because a glorious update is incoming.

MC RPG Codex installer v. 1.1.1:
download: here
Don't forget to delete your .minecraft folder before applying.

What's new:
  • Fixed a shitload of inconsistencies between the client and the server configs.
  • Fixed the problem with Railcraft and villagers.
  • A working version of the planes mod!
  • Flan's vehicles mod: info here
  • Flan's WW2 Guns: info here
  • An updated working version of minefactory reloaded
  • Working wireless redstone.
  • Some other stuff I was doing 2 days ago that I forgot about, but should be good.
  • New Craftbukkit build fixing lots of serverside bugs.
Enjoy!

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
NOO! Why didnt you use SDK's GUNS! Had a shitload of other useful items to!

Oh anyway thanks for updatan!

Now I...can procrastinate again....

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
PLANES ZE PLANES

Bah I hate having to fucking re-configure shit all the time. Now I have to try and remember why H doesn't work.

Hmm... Nope, it seems changing the "mode switch" key to H doesn't fix it like it used to?

Okay Temaperacl a few things about your runway:

1) Those lights sticking UP out of the ground make it really fucking hard to take-off and land whilst trying to avoid them.

2) Monsters still seem to spawn on it (or at least, very near it), which also makes it hard to land.

3) The lights also make it hard to get the plane through and park it on the construction foam area.

Especially given planes are some-what non-responsive and have a tendency to slide sideways.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Fucking hell. CK2 is out, the new Fallen Enchantress beta has been released, I want to play some more BF3 before the next patch changes everything and now Minecraft has been updated with tons of cool stuff. I need to quit my job so I have more time for gaming.

Aniwr

Novice
Okay Temaperacl a few things about your runway:

1) Those lights sticking UP out of the ground make it really fucking hard to take-off and land whilst trying to avoid them.

2) Monsters still seem to spawn on it (or at least, very near it), which also makes it hard to land.

3) The lights also make it hard to get the plane through and park it on the construction foam area.

Especially given planes are some-what non-responsive and have a tendency to slide sideways.
1/3) I'll drop the lights to be flush with the ground - the lights are always-on with each having an independent redstone torch, so it is a pretty easy change.
2) Yes, the lighting is insufficient, especially on the construction foam area and the west side does not have a wall yet. Now that planes are actually working I'll add in more lighting and block off the western approach for now.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
fucker torched my place.

My library is burnt up to crisp.

But guy suck at griefing....he can't COMPARE to Muty!

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Yeah, I found the mother-fucker had burnt out the inside of my old church too. But it's easier to rebuild than roll everything back now.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Is it? I thought I fixxored it. Let me check.

Yeah just try the recipe in-game, it's trying to give me a luminator instead of the nuke.

My place is completely untouched, it's nice to have finnish griefers. :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom