Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGCodex Minecraft Server

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2

Wow that sounds pretty neat indeed. Hey you plan on loggin in anytime soon and draining all that water?

I've been so fucking unmotivated to play since I've lost all my shit due to bugs, and I was watinging until i could use these to clean up the shit.

deus101

Now... who stole all my Iron engines :,(

BulMaster

Educated
Now... who stole all my Iron engines :,(

Sorry sorry sorry man, they are with me. I wanted to try the setup i suggested to spectacle.

Edit: Put them back in place all 10 of them. Put 6 redstone engines in your chest next to them.

BulMaster

Educated
But...The fuel :(

Uhm the one inside the engines? Sorry for that, didn't think there was any fuel in them given that the pipes were gone since forever. I cant even remember what the system looked like before everything went amiss. How many combustion engines can a water pump with 3 redstone engines cool down?

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
The generators you can do with IC only still kinda suck imo, but with Redpower etc. at your disposal you have a lot more options. Industrialcraft forums and youtube has lots of CASUC reactor examples - can easily pull off 1000+ EU/tick.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Constantly Applied Single-Use Coolant - basically water buckets or ice blocks. With just IC2 that's not feasible at all (unless your idea of having fun is standing next to a reactor for almost 4 hours, continuously dumping more stuff in), but Redpower makes it a breeze. You get so much cooling out of a proper setup that you can pull off reactor designs that'd make even the soviets proud.

This is a very simple design:

Yet outputs 98M EU per cycle, with none of that cooling down nonsense inbetween. There's a lot of those vids on youtube, but the higher the output, the less margin for error - best save the most insane ones for SP only. :lol:

deus101

Don't bother with BC for power generation, they're all shit.

You fuckers are so unimaginative.

That reminds ME!

Planes and any other potential vehicles should run on refined oil SOLELY! :smug:

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
huh, maybe its that that causes the "too long to login" error for me?
Are you still getting it? Its not the same problem, but you can try to delete your minecraft folder, re-download minecraft again and then apply the patch.

Bahamut

Arcane
Thanks for the pack, but now the server is unreachable :(

EDIT: Ok works now

Luzur

Good Sir
in7imv.jpg

Bahamut

Arcane
Hey, who's ocupating the volcano at south? i wanted to build my biowareevil tower there :/

if no one replies or need it badly im taking it by force :rpgcodex:

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
That's mine, go find your own!

I'll build below it, so I wouldn't mind company per se, but I'd like the outside to stay untouched (lava included).

Bahamut

Arcane
That's mine, go find your own!

I'll build below it, so I wouldn't mind company per se, but I'd like the outside to stay untouched (lava included).

Well wanted to build upon it, but if its yours guess ill go to the lesser one and improve it, or ill make an artificial one

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom