Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

A horse of course

q63AswR.png

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
20210128181642-1.jpg

Diversity is our strenght!

20210128181729-1.jpg

Uh oh... I know this looks bad but... uh... diversity? Tolerance...?

20210128194124-1.jpg

Let's see how tolerant you are... to BULLETS!

Avatars never had a chance to attack. Jose Arcadio Morales sniped the last one and saved earth from Diversity.

Some stuff in the game summary looks weird.
20210128194707-1.jpg

20210128194744-1.jpg

20210128194758-1.jpg

20210128194826-1.jpg

20210128194847-1.jpg

Negative ability points? What? This scoreboard seems broken.

Last edited:

Psquit

Arcane
Just finish one of those childhood games. It a game about a hardboiled cop with a death wish and a vendetta against those who wrong him. The most noir third-person shooter out there. PAYNE TO THE MAX!
HwOdKaM.jpg

Love the facial expression in this game.

kbF2zEp.jpg

5APKCe3.jpg

kZOCrFy.jpg

6xEwU3D.jpg

Chao BB

HS8zY8r.jpg

F5 is your friend at this level. Also, this is cowboy bebop as fuck.

9v00L0V.jpg

Xberh7t.jpg

XAL7XDS.jpg

aHvKJ6R.jpg

XKu2Kir.jpg

I wish it was an fps (yes, there's a mod), also fuck the dream sequence, it was cool from a story perspective but really tedious. The setting, Max monologues, those horror elements that elevate the police drama... in one word INCLINE. Can't believe they botched that fucking movie.

:4/5:

catfood

AGAIN
Just finish one of those childhood games. It a game about a hardboiled cop with a death wish and a vendetta against those who wrong him. The most noir third-person shooter out there. PAYNE TO THE MAX!
HwOdKaM.jpg

Love the facial expression in this game.

kbF2zEp.jpg

5APKCe3.jpg

kZOCrFy.jpg

6xEwU3D.jpg

Chao BB

HS8zY8r.jpg

F5 is your friend at this level. Also, this is cowboy bebop as fuck.

9v00L0V.jpg

Xberh7t.jpg

XAL7XDS.jpg

aHvKJ6R.jpg

XKu2Kir.jpg

I wish it was an fps (yes, there's a mod), also fuck the dream sequence, it was cool from a story perspective but really tedious. The setting, Max monologues, those horror elements that elevate the police drama... in one word INCLINE. Can't believe they botched that fucking movie.

:4/5:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=139582908

HansDampf

Arcane
Time for more Doom. Stardate 20X7, sequel to ... Stardate 20X6, is yet another WAD (11 maps) made by Ribbiks. This means lots of quickloads, torture, cool fights, Secret of Evermore music, and strange, purple architecture.

FewyXOU.jpg

kWkFQjv.jpg

giphy.webp

JduBmzz.jpg

Ac1S1iU.jpg

YxMGfZz.jpg

ynyxgkZ.jpg

Lotus Keep

H6uIlcu.jpg

74Cyhw7.jpg

uo4D56Y.jpg

lScNIkX.jpg

WxpDNdX.jpg

The floor is lava except for the purple quadrant which keeps moving around. The Mega Spheres are there for good reason.

da3nPGe.jpg

Mein Leben!

hbz8yJN.jpg

Ribbiks has a weird sense of fun.

XheXPD0.png

muh story

GygZGjt.jpg

kamJ1eo.jpg

3m40gF4.jpg

QCeMJip.jpg

The penultimate fight. This is the easy half of the arena.

YWsQBeR.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

pUR9hpm.jpg

The final fight had to have another gimmick. The timer counts down from 10 while the arena fills up with all kinds of demons. There are four switches, one on each side, and you have to press all of them before the timer runs out, or else Archviles happen. You don't want to see Archviles here. Repeat this process 3 times. Then, Cyberdemons. Space is becoming an issue.

Eh7HeAz.png

Overall I liked 20X7 more than 20X6. The maps look better. There are more interesting fights. No more stupid platforming. The first 4 maps suffer a bit from ammo scarcity, map 2 being the worst with its confusing layout. Maps 5 - 9 were all great, though. I even had fun with the 2 bonus maps. Can't say the same about that Archvile puzzle map from 20X6.

Learned
B5C2A0EC68A9E9E015C9B65258D70F3511BDA76C

I love having meaningful dialogue choices in an RPG.

98EFDED3C34AEF820C951854348517A13F01A62F

At about 220 hours I'm officially done with Cyberpunk 2077 until they introduce significant new features. I've seen all endings.

9D5D0BBBCDE5A0A15CF7C9976F68E2775F44A06F

0F34AAD526DF1B4ED5F901266974B9C288CF7B60

And to whoever said I should use a spoiler tag with 3+ screenshots per game fuckteen pages ago, it wasn't me, but I don't blame you for not scrolling.

Psquit

Arcane
I only used spoiler tags when the game is good or decent, if not then you will fucking suffer as I do.

NWpDq1s.jpg

It begins!

u1QhCne.jpg

TandiCare!

v3rKGko.jpg

iEelT3p.jpg

4H0LNU9.jpg

Ermm... excuse me? the fucking Legion had one broken Howitzer how the fuck some degenerate raiders have these and also mechs?

These are... yeah.
mMh9saR.jpg

:mixedemotions: I'll teach you who's boss of this frontier!

sl1hDAn.jpg

NANI! b-bakana!

qFhTJ5c.jpg

so8kPEX.jpg

Oy vey!

XIJAmdM.jpg

HA! the irony...

ZIDDE3j.jpg

*Redneck accent* also a cannibal. Jesus amerilards got trigger hard with the 2016 elections.

3jxl4T4.jpg

C-courier aniki you're soo cool!

LmVN5p7.jpg

I'll post more later. This shit tries soo hard to be metal gear v.

Disclaimer, i don't think that the mod is thaaaaat bad... there are good things here but Jesus...

JDR13

Arcane
At about 220 hours I'm officially done with Cyberpunk 2077 until they introduce significant new features. I've seen all endings.

Damn bro, you must be one OCD sumbitch. I clocked 170 hours, and I'm definitely burned-out. Did 5 of the endings myself.

Psquit

Arcane
6RwMGjC.jpg

Ah yes, the crack-head mecha. Cause backward degenerates are able to repair or use advanced weaponry. Also more frontier faggotry.

7go2VTg.jpg

Well made section, but having enemies ruined the atmosphere. You don't need enemies to make blood-chilling horror levels (see bloodlines Ocean House quest).

Qaotzwa.jpg

5qyaZnT.jpg

they beat you over the head with the "OOOOOoooohhhh this place is cursed" :roll:

MPamMQf.jpg

0AvogJX.jpg

ay5qqPq.jpg

Oh no no no, hahahahahahaha. They had to ruin the level by adding shit like this... "muh old ones promised to give me power to change stuff"
I thought I was tripping balls and imagining the whole ordeal cause the ventilation was pumping some gas.

m6StD2J.jpg

I killed them. I killed them all, Not just the scribes but the paladins too! they are like animals so I slaughter them like animals... I hate them!

And the main quest for the legion got bugged. Goodnight everyone! maybe I'll try the NCR one.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom