Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
People like to complain about trash fights in PoE and such (Rightfully) but NWN OC takes the cake...

View attachment 19019

There must be at least 50 zombies down there. I'm level fucking 11, so each one is like 3xp. Yawn.

There is a very simple solution for your problem

Fireball-ISCRL1-G00000-Item-icon-BG1.webp

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
klauth.jpg

Klauth, more like... stupid... doo doo head!

Eh, at least you get XP for all those trash fights in NWN, so it doesn't feel like such a massive waste of time like in PoE.

The problem is that the game doesn't award the correct XP values. As you can easily see with the 400xp for killing "possibly the most powerful living creature in the world".

e:
upload_2021-5-1_18-40-42.png

:nocountryforshitposters:

Last edited:

Derringer

Prophet
I just turned down the gamma, if it looks that piss ugly that's kind of sad since that's about as ugly UE4 usually is, unless you mean the jpeg artifacts or something retarded like that. If it looks piss ugly you just don't remember it looking piss ugly. Dragon Quest 8 looks better really. Most UE4 games look like ugly plastic shit.

Last edited:

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
I just turned down the gamma, if it looks that piss ugly that's kind of sad since that's about as ugly UE4 usually is, unless you mean the jpeg artifacts or something retarded like that. If it looks piss ugly you just don't remember it looking piss ugly. Dragon Quest 8 looks better really. Most UE4 games look like ugly plastic shit.

Mine looks nothing like that dude, it's much cleaner. It really does look like you've got some sort of filter on. Weird

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Death end re;Quest speaks to me on a deep and profound level. It's perfect!

MhIOKvS.jpg

wZfOoDx.jpg

CHXyd5G.jpg

78v9Kna.jpg

KXxWkB6.jpg

rzFHSvz.jpg

WTaPPqB.jpg

M83IkJy.jpg

King and father of the year.

y67r5ZD.jpg

1iEeifn.jpg

IqQiGkp.jpg

Don't you just hate it when this happens?

ngrkIL8.jpg

She's holding the spear with her tail!

MMeFNKH.jpg

ferratilis

Magister
Hey, look. This place seems creepy. It must be a sprawling dungeon with a lot of difficult fights, interesting puzzles and awesome loot. Right?

prfgXIZ.png

Of course not. It's just a small, shitty, maze-like, one level dungeon with one puzzle that a 5-year-old could solve blindfolded, a unique item in the middle and a few trash mobs guarding it. This has been a pattern in PoE2 so far: very small maps with shitty encounters, some childlike puzzles and nothing interesting to see. Fuck you, Obsidian. How hard can it be to design a decent dungeon ffs?! Just copy Durlag's Tower and switch it up a bit, at least there would be something to do. I really hope the DLCs have better dungeons and encounters.

UrcLPvT.png

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
patrolled.jpg

Thot status: P A T R O L L E D

upload_2021-5-2_11-30-17.png

The OC isn't that bad as long as you a) don't bother solving every single quest and b) don't feel the need to loot every single crate, barrel, chest, coffin, tree or pile of rubble.

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Your game looks fucked up, friend. Old screens of mine.

Nifft Batuff

Prophet
The colors are more saturated because it is a remake. People now love colored games. Wait to see the re-remakes in the next year.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom