Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
That looks surprisingly decent (of course it was made two autists).

Autists are the only ones with the power to remake things properly because if anything is out of place it makes them go insane.

catfood

AGAIN
I tried one of the new custom maps that came with the mod. 5000 people might not sound like a lot, but the space was really tight, and the prosperity requirement was quite high so I had to build some villas. Technically I could juuuuuust squeeze in the necessary amount of prosperity by providing all houses with oil, but that seemed like a bigger hassle than having villas. Also the asshole emperor kept pestering me with requests. The few invasions that take place can easily be taken care of by placing some towers.

full-city-2021-06-01-16-16-34.png

Last edited:

Puukko

Arcane

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Started playing CRYSTAR. As the name implies there's quite a lot of crying. It's pretty interesting.

bT5np5U.jpg

7GddAWG.jpg

gE5s1P7.jpg

r51k2iI.jpg

Loving these choices bro.

JfyXwta.jpg

That didn't end well.

GhqKg9B.jpg

jDSgYJO.jpg

The protagonist enters Purgatory by slitting her wrist.

cFR3ffY.jpg

Pressing R makes her cry and that fills up the tear gauge which can then be used to unleash her guardian.

3EkEud2.jpg

rs190vT.jpg

kQAjl0N.jpg

SHE CAN'T BREATHE!

PgVvMY8.jpg

Haha, panties!

Qhzm6iF.jpg

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Darius Gaiden is such a beautiful game.

Space is wonderful.

This space snakefish is now my friend, it wrecks asteroids for me.

Some sights well worth the hike.

Indeed.

I just summoned a rat swarm to eat Daud during his defeat speech, but instead all his skin exploded off then his body hopped high in the air then landed perfectly on this hunk of building behind him.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Blade Runner 2021

Another creation from the guys who remaked the first episode of DN3D in Serious Engine. The gameplay is a mix of environmental puzzles, parkour, shooting with some small stealth section at the end. The gunplay reminds me of Doom 3 and Quake 4, because of the enemies are bullet sponges. It's not really long, but wraps everything up quickly, and can be used as a proof of concept for much bigger production. The visual style is really good, and with more people, polish and of course money involved, it could be really cool game. The melee combat is really meh, but once we get the weapons we don't need to worry about it.

sam2017_unrestricted2z9k1y.png

sam2017_unrestricted2najx8.png

sam2017_unrestricted25gkt6.png

sam2017_unrestricted21hk9f.png

sam2017_unrestricted231jv8.png

sam2017_unrestricted248kmm.png

sam2017_unrestricted2mlk5d.png

sam2017_unrestricted2utjyg.png

HansDampf

Arcane
More La-Mulana 2

01kjjkx.png

0221ktf.png

0437js8.png

05hcjp1.png

This is Jormungand. La-Mulana veterans should recognize the key. Except this time...

06j9k1h.png

:shredder:
07qojs4.png

Uh...

08vvkjf.png

:hmmm:
I'm sure they smell like roses and daisies.

09lij16.png

10n4jkm.png

"Pray to Anu!"
Who is Anu?

Of course!
11m1klh.png

aliens-meme.jpg

1205jhw.png

1387jzq.png

14qvjc4.png

:bounce:
Turns out to be mostly useless when you are in the habit of hitting every wall anyway.

151xjwo.png

:salute:

16ujkot.png

Look, it's me from the first game. :obviously:

I still don't know where to go.

ferratilis

Magister

God, I hated this mission so much back in the day. Especially because they give you the lighsaber in that bar for the first time, but it's just for a short time and then they force you to through this part full of snipers. Such a weird design decision. First time I played, I quit at this part. Luckily, on second playthrough, it was much better.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom