Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

jackofshadows

Magister
9367116319BF4DE08B048F359E22C5285C18EE42

Pretty damn cool 3d (non-ultra graphic options by the way).
FC881261AB0443B684C1C400B430E7C8E5260CA9

Sovietness is off the charts.
CC34C7CBE25A236624820C6D70465713FD1BBC67

End-to-end shooting.
2CBCFCB29E619D50C8A313D28D58E3B31C475170

Oh how I've missed this in UnderRail: shooting helpless idiots from afar. Satisfying. Too much of a breeze but still.
E0B45149B60D120657CEEB5DCEF0610D18267433

Some Wasteland 3 resemblance right there.
8B2EDB72397AD7358BF7827DE8F2CFD5A34BBB85

Cute

Last edited:

HansDampf

Arcane
One more La-Malama dump.

bNwy1CZ.png

5564uMr.png

7YhiKjn.png

mmdBnHq.png

Objectified.

K40AtIY.png

KdSxg1R.png

:shredder:

oOj7wF9.png

Everyone's favorite puzzle.

kGR1d6J.png

tU1ojRQ.png

WCqIzwB.png

It's hard enough to get into this room, and then you're faced with this. :argh:

uKd5p7v.png

4tlzx5X.png

:negative:

BQp4dcl.png

tWy1BNT.png

Matricide.

GgVT0Gq.png

i2qOX61.png

Abort! Abort!

GVBMhUg.png

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Hey hey people, your favorite green menace is back! It's fucking summer and now that I have a small break in banging and chilling out on the beach I wanted to share the best game of 2021 with yall. That's right people, I go from chilling to shilling without so much as a blink and you know you want the product, so lemme set you up with something just for you. This gem is from the same dev as Sex With Stalin, the 2020 GOTY and provocative blend of comedy, politics and tasteful erotic treatment of the renowned world leader. Go pick it up if you haven't played it already, it's a must-buy and must-play, currently at HALF PRICE motherfucker.

Mova Games weren't content with sitting on their laurels after making that masterpiece, no way, they set their sights even higher. What could be more thought provoking than getting intimate with Stalin? That's right, banging the devil.

Fucking hell, literally. This game is not on sale but it's worth every single dogecoin spent on it. There are many trash games on Steam with fake screenshots and that run like shit, without any content to speak of. Not this game, it's a work of art and it's the funniest fucking game you've ever going to play. Now why am I shilling this game in the screenshot thread? Because I'm going to share it with you fuckers. So let's jump into this highly progressive art piece that you too could experience for spare change. It's not a long game, it doesn't require a huge investment in time or money, no sir, this game gives you the goods and doesn't fuck around. There's no jank at all. So go buy it king, you'll have fun, I guarantee it.

I'm skipping the intro because I don't want to spoil how you end up in hell, that part you will have to pay for or look up on youtube yourself, you cheap asshole.

ljh6KTg.jpg

aaMafAV.jpg

This is what I'm talking about it.

t0IweVT.jpg

That's right, we got everything right away.

k0xeacW.jpg

When speaking to the devil you got dialogue choices with C&C, this is an RPG, CONFIRMED.

eJ6BGvt.jpg

cAPCpvp.jpg

Some high quality animations, you would think TV would be shit in hell, but it isn't.

jABi6dK.jpg

That's right, you do some dungeon crawling for Satan.

BJS2Q7T.jpg

1000 IQ feature, you get to bang anyone you encounter in hell.

uve8Ecy.jpg

zxuZoLy.jpg

Hell sucks lmao.

oh2q7is.jpg

That's more like it.

jxbCi0h.jpg

Now this is the real deal.

15YLdgW.jpg

Nice.

Fk9F3hW.jpg

Come to papa, demon centaur freak.

cudRsvI.jpg

We might have gone too far.

cdrSV1D.jpg

Back to normality.

Jb5GrZS.jpg

Getting my eyes poked by the devil, this is someone's fetish.

jQq6sM5.jpg

Finally, in 2021 we can fuck the human centipede.

BaxYXCv.jpg

mGTizf6.jpg

Don't let dreams stay dreams.

IEoXqAx.jpg

Fisting the devil.

R7vC7pI.jpg

This is just wrong, feet is going too far.

vRxjovw.jpg

Oh no no no.

OxBJXWA.jpg

7U3kyNt.jpg

There's something special about having your arm cut off and then to be given a middle-finger by it.

yDJ8LD9.jpg

All promises delivered on.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The Outer Worlds

A diluted F:NV successor in space. mixed with Bioshock/Borderlands, without being as interesting and good in any department. The colour pallet is horrible, especially in the outdoor areas where everything blends like in LSD trip. Some of them looked cool, especially in the later parts of our journey. The writing is strange. Many times characters try to be funny and serious in the same dialogue. Either go all the way Borderlands way, or try something to something more mature. I also believe that the writers were mostly women. I liked Vicar Max, and SAM (because he was useful in combat). There is also the guy who wears corporate costume was memorable. The items aren't really interesting, and we get sniper rifle I, and later on sniper rifle II, which looks the same. Unique weapons were also lame, and at the end I could swim in ammo. The game is really easy to beat overall. I've choose weapons + persuasion/lockpicking with some additions later on. Most of the perks isn't impressive, and they feel very balanced. The bad faction is even less appealing and developed than Legion. Technically it's great, no crashes or problems. With so much estrogen injected into the game, I won't have to shave for a month. Also it was really nice to include on the star map the planets, that we couldn't travel to. I thought that maybe they were included in some DLC pack, but no. Overall it's a nice, clean game product, but I don't expect any huge sale number from the sequel if Obsidian doesn't make huge changes to the whole thing, and make it bigger.

indianaepicgamestore-9ij3c.png

indianaepicgamestore-ygj7j.png

indianaepicgamestore-4bk8u.png

indianaepicgamestore-gmk6k.png

indianaepicgamestore-jikds.png

indianaepicgamestore-gjk5c.png

indianaepicgamestore-jpk3t.png

indianaepicgamestore-ndjt6.png

indianaepicgamestore-orjop.png

indianaepicgamestore-7skhr.png

indianaepicgamestore-vxj3u.png

indianaepicgamestore-ykjif.png

indianaepicgamestore-q2k0w.png

indianaepicgamestore-ynkq7.png

indianaepicgamestore-fekjt.png

indianaepicgamestore-oqj5x.png

indianaepicgamestore-d0k7u.png

indianaepicgamestore-p5jid.png

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
And here are my son's (she/they) friends.
indianaepicgamestore-d0k7u.jpg

Last edited:

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
eAeWtz9nUJE.jpg

The one and only, Mace of the Damned. Slow, shit damage, procs: Stun (useful), Drain Will (useless) and three zombie spawn - the most interesting feature; spawns two Putrid Walkers and one lame Ghoul

All these effects proc in and out of combat, simply on hit. So, it's best to find something indestructible and start swinging

EuFNKAkf068.jpg

Headstone is the obvious choice and so it looks like that. My party is insufficient to deal with the big influx of zombies

JkR_WFI9IFY.jpg

So I necro one zombie and one flaming dude to help me

m3n88PnrUKg.jpg

After a while it looks like this. Game starts to lag

dFvTLEunEbY.jpg

Also, mace is fun to use in donjons with numerous trash mobs - the mace will spawn more folks to entertain you so you can get EVEN MORE trash mobs to kill

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Tastemaker, a restaurant sim.

Accidentally closed some guests in by placing a statue behind their chairs. They couldn't get out.
Found out that if your guests really have to go to the loo but there's no toilet, they will shit on the floor.

20210628213841-1.jpg

jackofshadows

Magister
Black Mountain Mines
Just after entering.
Wish me luck, party lvl 40
I have spare weapons for everybody, but no spare armour
Which means they all will likely ends up being naked.
Naked Jayna :love:
No one has lost anything and my party went from level 40 to almost 43
My god how banal shit boring this location is...
My overleveled party didn't have any problems but killing fuckton of trashmobs isn't fun i can tell you that much
Lol don't abuse the game next time then. BMM is alright dungeon for solo 15-20lvl char, not for 40lvl PARTY ffs. That party of yours will roflstomp Kerghan the same way.

PrettyDeadman

eAeWtz9nUJE.jpg

The one and only, Mace of the Damned. Slow, shit damage, procs: Stun (useful), Drain Will (useless) and three zombie spawn - the most interesting feature; spawns two Putrid Walkers and one lame Ghoul

All these effects proc in and out of combat, simply on hit. So, it's best to find something indestructible and start swinging

EuFNKAkf068.jpg

Headstone is the obvious choice and so it looks like that. My party is insufficient to deal with the big influx of zombies

JkR_WFI9IFY.jpg

So I necro one zombie and one flaming dude to help me

m3n88PnrUKg.jpg

After a while it looks like this. Game starts to lag

dFvTLEunEbY.jpg

Also, mace is fun to use in donjons with numerous trash mobs - the mace will spawn more folks to entertain you so you can get EVEN MORE trash mobs to kill
"A" for trying, but sorry buddy, arcanum just looks like shit, especially those ugly ass sprites. Please stop posting, its disgusting.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Neofeud, a weird cyberpunk adventure game made by one guy.

20210629214018-1.jpg

20210629214027-1.jpg

The intro feels like a massive Deus Ex reference. A cabal of shady people talking about a conspiracy that is currently underway?
Even the phrasing is similar to what they say in the Deus Ex intro!
20210629211756-1.jpg

20210629211822-1.jpg

20210629211827-1.jpg

20210629211906-1.jpg

You play as this lovely guy, just smoking a cig on his way to work. Except cigarettes aren't what they used to be.
20210629212013-1.jpg

20210629212021-1.jpg

20210629212025-1.jpg

This guy is another Deus Ex reference!
20210629212354-1.jpg

While this guy is supposed to be a Terminator reference:
20210629212555-1.jpg

And then there's this mutated kid:
20210629212751-1.jpg

Robots have to go through a test to determine their consciousness level. Most of them fail.
20210629213610-1.jpg

This one is pretty damn interesting. Love the hand-drawn art and the freaky cyberpunk setting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom