Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Unwanted
Dumbfuck

No commentary needed this time, it's straightforward. If you like what you see you should buy their game, it's currently ON SALE, 90% OFF! Get it while the sale lasts. If you want the game summed up then it's like playing through a suspiciously high budget 70's horror film and the gameplay is just like the Penumbra games or Amnesia by Frictional. You sneak around, look into boxes and drawers, figure out puzzles and run from enemies. Despite the mixed reviews on Steam it is a fun and very solid game, no jank, and it delivers exactly what it should.

They released two free parts before their newest game but to get the most out of them you should have played this first and very cheap game, then you'll know the lore.

And here's their newest game. I recommend getting it if you liked the first one. Despite not being much off it is still fresh and new and the good initial price points proves that the free market works if it isn't interfered with. AAA studios get government handouts so they have to sell copies to everyone eligible to buy them and they still price them at 70 bucks and despite that they can't get the basics right in gamedev.

And they even released a version for frail softbois who are afraid of dicks and vaginas.

sJtLAJ6.jpg

wV5pasQ.jpg

DauysrK.jpg

FPU55OP.jpg

CrMvAxQ.jpg

vibwlMB.jpg

ugI0Dlk.jpg

iyzAVTH.jpg

7NLCmUf.jpg

FUXBq7P.jpg

KgeJ1QQ.jpg

AUZ7g7u.jpg

5BZiyvd.jpg

fdIDCl3.jpg

4J4P0Tm.jpg

6UzMUGN.jpg

HOVMFT9.jpg

1iiFUhe.jpg

7417Ddi.jpg

Ml0sFTq.jpg

HvRZv01.jpg

4Ohbwhv.jpg

kMMkFsS.jpg

EpNi39m.jpg

imPTHto.jpg

KsrPjL3.jpg

j7MSeV6.jpg

yekarD8.jpg

PPaFmwR.jpg

0GlZgz1.jpg

jiRPamO.jpg

iKimTgY.jpg

N5wog43.jpg

LkSH0oC.jpg

7s1AsOv.jpg

kCnYBm7.jpg

Unwanted
Dumbfuck

JDR13

Arcane
Dinosaurs fighting ancient Egyptian robots powered by death magic.

Well no shit, but what's the game?
Hand in your neckbeard man. Anyone worth their salt could tell that's an unit of the tomb kings duking it out with a scalie.

Meh... I got tired of the RTS genre a long time ago. When are we finally gonna get a Warhammer RPG?

jackofshadows

Magister
gokcNRc.png

CLsY9Me.png

Space Wreck
ewIRRPP.png

tRKVvHu.png

0FNK0f4.png

aw1szbB.png

WrRidpO.png

What's this about?
To quote a bit, it's a "short hardcore (single save, almost ironman only) RPG (well, only very short demo for now) inspired by Fallout/Fallout 2/Arcanum" no less and those aren't empty words I'd say after playing the demo. The objective is clear but approach may vary a lot: melee or ranged combat, stealth/hacking/engineering (crafting) or pure "talker". I wasn't impressed by its lore of near future with various references but it didn't feel bland (like in TOW) or particulary bad either. Overall the game feels tight and unforgiving but ropes should be very familiar for the local folks. Try it, quite promising thing.

A horse of course

gokcNRc.png

CLsY9Me.png

Space Wreck
ewIRRPP.png

tRKVvHu.png

0FNK0f4.png

aw1szbB.png

WrRidpO.png

What's this about?
To quote a bit, it's a "short hardcore (single save, almost ironman only) RPG (well, only very short demo for now) inspired by Fallout/Fallout 2/Arcanum" no less and those aren't empty words I'd say after playing the demo. The objective is clear but approach may vary a lot: melee or ranged combat, stealth/hacking/engineering (crafting) or pure "talker". I wasn't impressed by its lore of near future with various references but it didn't feel bland (like in TOW) or particulary bad either. Overall the game feels tight and unforgiving but ropes should be very familiar for the local folks. Try it, quite promising thing.

Single save sounds dubious. If it forces the player to live with their decisions, that's cool. If it just encourages replaying the game over and over for the "optimal" choice then bleh.

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Man, just finished Resonance of Fate... It's absolutely amazing! Superb gameplay, great graphics, outstanding soundtrack and interesting story. This game is pure kino. Pretty long too, took me around 112 hours to beat.

s2OWEeE.jpg

:salute:

9DvZ4Uj.jpg

Xt5NzeE.jpg

bgaNNT1.jpg

Y24feae.jpg

Quiet literally, as opposed to figuratively, teleports behind you with a sawed-off shotgun.

RtENSOo.jpg

pFrwKH7.jpg

ID9HEcr.jpg

I wish Jean Paulet appeared a lot more in the story. He's such a boatload of fun.

4fMTXtK.jpg

qinQXxF.jpg

a5Gjxot.jpg

MKCREaO.jpg

YES!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

qKqAVBw.jpg

cZBAYck.jpg

voq6Z2x.jpg

As47GFg.jpg

AKJ69fd.jpg

YIOc6A9.jpg

njywqTY.jpg

Don't fuck around with this Cardinal.

zBw4DGG.jpg

Q2fhyc8.jpg

Now THIS is the real deal. The good stuff. Superb world.

ItFCiVq.jpg

A2c8gQN.jpg

iO7ARD2.jpg

Haha, panties!

l3TMee3.jpg

IGrcY3d.jpg

cZNRvi6.jpg

kQEBq7Q.jpg

b9Mp9xq.jpg

This staring contest got a little bit out of hand.

OgIyGQa.jpg

1GHJrCV.jpg

Here's your doll collection, bro.

tPpUNqH.jpg

Spooky.

78PE6hu.jpg

5Lc7Ta2.jpg

Ah, yes, this costume was totally worth it!

Mxuxj3x.jpg

Cute oinker.

95tjdl7.jpg

enGPHSd.jpg

9OC859q.jpg

4QdXbdq.jpg

How can the West even compete?

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Started playing Shining Resonance Refrain and it's pretty radical so far.

game-2021-07-02-23-02-19.jpg

yeSFzkT.jpeg

game-2021-07-02-22-28-28.jpg

She looks like she fucks dragons.

game-2021-07-02-22-48-01.jpg

game-2021-07-02-22-58-41.jpg

H71mAmr.jpg

Yea, let the good times roll.

rl8A4ZT.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom