Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Ivan

Arcane
spongebob-squrepants-my-eyes.gif

Beggar

Cipher
Fighting in some bum like gyms

Just you wait till he turns pro...
is that some fight night? I love fight night
why isn't there more fight night?
Yeah, found the first emulator that manages to run Fight Night Round 2 just perfectly. Created Butterbean prototype for this run. I actually love how you develop, get stronger and as you age, no matter how hard you try in training, you still decline slowly and see how you become slower and weaker, even newcomers give you a though challenge. By 40 just clinging with each fight for as long as you can :negative:

There is no Fight Night, but I can't wait for this one https://youtu.be/mKGxKsbCIqU
your Butterbean looks good, I immediately went on cdromance to get my fight night roms
my first and last was Fight Night 3 - loved it more than any other fighting sort of game from then and since, career was ace for larping and playing against my buddy was like a highly sophisticated game of thumb war via a technological proxy lol
FNR2 is pretty much the same, only the third is a bit slower and stamina feels more important. Played the shit out of them both. Playing player against player is intense as fuck. Only guitar hero was as intense as this one. My 6 year old controller might not hold up after the career mode :shredder:
And it didn't, lol.

d1r

Single handedly funding SMTVI
Patron
Resonance of Fate
LV7EuaL.png

Uhhh... welcome to my room tour, I guess. The shack behind me is where I and my dumbass friends live.
SFKXfac.png

This is where we watch ero, and where I sleep.
pboZnBV.png

This is Leanne's room. She is a girl, this being the reason why the room looks so gay.
Pti8xQe.png

This is the rooftoop with a very boring view. There is a door, and there is a hole. Vash and I always jump through it so that we don't have to run down those retarded stairs. Leanne does not, which is not bad per sé because she really has to lose some calories. Also, in case you're wondering why it's night time. I accidentally slipped while walking up the stairs, fell down the stairs and passed out. Fucking dumb man.
TQvQYZA.png

This is Vashyron's room. There is another window and bed here. Sometimes I look out of the window, and ask myself, why do I always look out of this window? I guess that sums it up for our shack.
5Hvb3PJ.png

As a side note, my friend Pate, who draws really sketchy shit, lives like that. That dumbass even has his own maid. Cool, I guess?
LllkGQt.png

This is the retarded shit he draws
b5HHI71.png

And last but not least, there is some gay bar in town, containing a pretty gay barkeep. The girl in the dress behind me is actually a dude with a wig. It's not that bad to be honest, I have seen worse creatures in the bestiary.
SqpeLsW.png

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
Slayers X: Terminal Aftermath: Vengance of the Slayer
Difficulty select
SlayersXTerminalAfte.png

Of course im AWESOME!
SlayersXTerminalAfte.jpg

It was just the first cutscene and it's already AWESOME!
b80SlayersXTerminalAfte.png

Rats are the enemies of psykos, they're AWESOME!
df4SlayersXTerminalAfte.png

She cute
f40SlayersXTerminalAfte.png

This game is already making me feel something. Not sure what exactly but it's AWESOME!

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Difficulty select
SlayersXTerminalAfte.png

Of course im AWESOME!
SlayersXTerminalAfte.jpg

It was just the first cutscene and it's already AWESOME!
b80SlayersXTerminalAfte.png

Rats are the enemies of psykos, they're AWESOME!

She cute
f40SlayersXTerminalAfte.png

This game is already making me feel something. Not sure what exactly but it's AWESOME!
Those graphics are quite something...

Zenithsan

Educated
Starting Pandora's Tower, the building gives me strong DMC3 vibes. Also, I'm playing it with classic controller, last time I tried with the wiimote and it wasn't great.

SX3-EXJ-2023-06-03-08-26-37.png

SX3-EXJ-2023-06-03-08-27-59.png

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Just finished Cayne. It's the free sequel to Stasis, and it's another scientific space horror involving the same company. It was only about 3 hours long. Pretty good. I like this developer and I'll definitely continue with Beautiful Desolation. I'll spoiler these screenshots as there are some small spoilers

rvQkgAa.jpg

J95eGhB.jpg

352LODr.jpg

CcEnijz.jpg

i9Ns24u.jpg

n6cQU0J.jpg

K5CK3oh.jpg

zez1Bgl.jpg

H4CcqRv.jpg

nBXiUnF.jpg

Nmcdkk9.jpg

efJFqDM.jpg

gQVXjZC.jpg

dAMhTMF.jpg

VK3mnWL.jpg

askmLt8.jpg

CZkbulO.jpg

Tp6Aklm.jpg

I5Cu7fU.jpg

Kev Inkline

(devious)
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

She cute

What's this, why she showing you the ring finger instead the middle? Did the devs pussy out or does she want to marry, what's up?

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer

She cute

What's this, why she showing you the ring finger instead the middle? Did the devs pussy out or does she want to marry, what's up?
Less exciting, most likely the animation rig on the character in the 3D tool used to generate the sequence of character animations and output a video file lacks articulated finger bones — these are compressed out of most rigs due to lack of use unless you actually need articulated fingers. The animator posed the hand manually but got confused looking at animating a middle finger in reverse (looking at another hand rather than looking at your own hand).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom