Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Don Peste

Arcane
Quite the shitlord we've got here.

20230525172518-1.jpg

20230525172530-1.jpg

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Why do you spend so much time speaking in English if you don't care for it Lick O'Rice? I am sure you could go find a Chinese forum instead of spending all day conversing in English.
Because it's shameful to admit that i made honest mistake and i would rather say something based in order to seem like one of those cool kids on the codex.
Wait, aren't that platform on the right stands closer to you?
i wanted the armor!!!
:argh::argh::argh:

that whole map was bullshit platforming btw with crap constantly spawning right on top of you after landing
also was one of the more fun maps in the pack
I mean, couldn't you just jump on the right platform first and then from where jump on the one with the armor? Or i am not seeing things right?
Speaking of bullshit jumping puzzles
quakespasmsdl12SiJsN.png

This Alkaline map had plenty of those. Very weird ladder placement considering the way they work.
Haha, just from that screenshot I remember the map. It is a good map, but this fucking section man.

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
handsofnecromancy4rJ.png

A weapon fit for a true wizard i see
Edit: this game really does have some optimization issues. Crashes now became a somewhat regular occurence now that i reached this chapter.
handsofnecromancye1B.png

Shame, 'cause i kinda dig the whole transforming into your enemies gimmick
handsofnecromancyu9E.png

Last edited:

Dr1f7

Scholar
Triangulating anomalies inside a wormhole while watching for possible gankers is INTENSE man
yeah I've been hacking relic sites and man it's thrilling, especially when you have a 500 mil cargo worth of crap.

one thing that I've been having fun doing is warping in on someone who's hacking a site, uncloaking and targeting them so they run away, then taking all the loot. I got over 100 mil from one site doing that to someone yesterday lol

what's even funnier is that my ship doesn't have any weapons or combat capability at all, but most people habitually instant-warp off when they're getting targeted. i'll be screwed when someone decides to target me back and start shooting lol

spekkio

Arcane
Finished Legacy of Kain - Blood Omen

:obviously:

I still have my final stats from previous playthrough. Which was in October 2001. :oops:

Less slayings, much less mutilations (shield + chaos armor FTW), more meals, less time. It looks like I improved as a gaymer in over 20 years.

:incline:

giphy.gif

Verdict: one of the weirdest metroidvanias and also best games ever made.

:5/5:

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Finished Legacy of Kain - Blood Omen

:obviously:

I still have my final stats from previous playthrough. Which was in October 2001. :oops:

Less slayings, much less mutilations (shield + chaos armor FTW), more meals, less time. It looks like I improved as a gaymer in over 20 years.

:incline:

giphy.gif

Verdict: one of the weirdest metroidvanias and also best games ever made.

:5/5:
Devourer of Worlds.
Sounds like it could be a cool name for a metal album.
Pretty awesome game.
Have you played or are going to play Soul Reaver?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom