Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Darkozric

Arbiter
Edgy
lsl1-1.jpg

lsl1-2.jpg

lsl1-3.jpg

lsl1-4.jpg

lsl1-5.jpg

ferratilis

Magister
RDR1 on PC at 1440p60fps, with FXAA, sharpening, and even upscaling. Thank god for emulation.
Now I can finally throw my xbox in the garbage, where it belongs. Playing RDR1 was its only purpose.
Xenia-canary-canary-experimental-1319ff6ea-on-May-1-2023-5454082-B-v12-0-Red-Dead-Redemption.png

Fargus

Arcane
RDR1 on PC at 1440p60fps, with FXAA, sharpening, and even upscaling. Thank god for emulation.
Now I can finally throw my xbox in the garbage, where it belongs. Playing RDR1 was its only purpose.
Xenia-canary-canary-experimental-1319ff6ea-on-May-1-2023-5454082-B-v12-0-Red-Dead-Redemption.png

I thought about playing some shitbox 360 exclusives i missed, like rdr1 or the darkness... But the thought of using xbox gaypad again puts me off. Nothing worse than playing games with it, especially FPS like Darkness.

I had a 360 years ago but it died. Rest in pieces.

Last edited:

jackofshadows

Magister
scr00011.png

(fast shot, gifted)
scr00007.png

scr00005.png

After another round of discussing whether END is important as I think or not I did this build for soft iron man (very rare saves + do the rig in one go). And yeah, turned out to be not as op on the rig where in close quarters one slight mistake = death by 1-3 crits as it usually happens in this game. Conclusion: END is important even with sneak (or at least 1-2 life giver is needed).
scr00009.png

This is all really odd. Why oil as the reason for the great war? Who the fuck cares? Even for plastics there're alternatives but in such a nuke-obsessed version of future why would you need "the last oil"? I don't get it, seems incredibly lazy tbh.
scr00001.png
Disgusting gatcha memes everywhere.
scr00002.png

1st time see these guys (Vic has died here btw but he did fix the generator in toxic caves by then so whatever)
scr00003.png

Sweet, just sweet.
scr00006.png

This is just weird I'd cut this location from the game
scr00008.png

When you walk to him after setting off alert, he joins you to fight but then if you open the door he thanks you and leave but then… re-apper and go here and just stands there.
scr00010.png

There's no night version of this location apparently.
scr00004.png

Sheeeeeeit

Last edited:

Wunderbar

Arcane
This is all really odd. Why oil as the reason for the great war? Who the fuck cares? Even for plastics there're alternatives but in such a nuke-obsessed version of future why would you need "the last oil"? I don't get it, seems incredibly lazy tbh.
thankfully that piece of heresy was retconned, so now it's the Aliens who started the great war. God bless Todd!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom