Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Fargus

Arcane
Skyrim VR is a pretty cool game. Can't make proper screenshots with faceberg headset so i made some shitty snapshots.
y3AAIpJ.jpg

uxNIFnI.jpg

q33JlAE.jpg

ICCePRB.jpg

MN1mPYG.jpg

4KPCD0M.jpg

sBjOSCL.jpg

WQNYQrV.jpg

Trying to kill Habib or whatever the fuck that niggers name was with goat leg

Modron

Arcane
Stop reminding me that rk47 never released a list of all the mods he installed into Skyrim.

d1r

Single handedly funding SMTVI
Patron
This is going to be a long night...

VSly5Uk.png
what game? Must be a fan made one. I recognize those sprites... like the undead looking one using a yellow square with a 23 on top of him. That'd a character from Darkstalkers.
It's a game called Project X Zone which features various characters from Capcom, Sega and Bandai Namco. It's a tactical JRPG with fighting game elements.

Blonsky

Prophet
The Heroic Legend of Eagarlnia
When playing an srpg always pick Rome. Its a sure win.

Axh7xmx.jpg

O0nUiAR.jpg

m9krHAh.jpg

Yes!! We are gona bring the great Roman culture to the barbarians.

x3CCZfX.jpg

O4FwUPa.jpg

W.. T.. F.. !!

Anyway.. its a mobile Hero mangement game. Each turn, each Hero can do one job; attack an enemy holding, defend the land, upgrade the forts/units/economy , do quests(find resources, artifacts, new heroes...), do diplomacy (defensive/offensive), Interrogate Torture imprisoned heroes or go on a legendary quest...
g277C2n.jpg

Got a new hero... Great! Lets check him out....
OxXevvH.jpg

Well.. she can be a diplomant.. or a builder/econoimist or..
443K5Pe.jpg

Ri23bVn.jpeg

The worst version of Rome...

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Bard's Tale 2

At the top of Oscon's Fortress we finally found the Holy Grail of Blobbery:
capture-001-15052023-221435.jpg

(This is the Apple IIGS version. In the Amiga version it's called a Nospen Ring, to make the nature of the ring not quite as obvious)

spekkio

Arcane
BROs, the great imgur purge has started (on 15.05.23).

I have a set of images used regularly (since 2020) to show fags at work some stuff & things, all of them worked fine last week.

But today I started getting this after clicking on links to them:

https://imgur.com/ToY0rfe

:decline:

Images with >100 views so far work fine. But the ones with ~10-20 views are gone.

So you have to either create an account @ imgur (confirmed via phone) or switch to some other host.

Derringer

Prophet
jhbqtb.jpg

I'm not really a fan of visual novels since they're just not games and writing in general is terrible in any format, I don't care for too many of the VNs from the old recommendation charts either besides the obvious shorter ones, or the ones with half-way decent art and music which most of them just don't have. It explains why companies like Alice Soft still have a market at least and the bad obsession over things like Persona 3 (I saw a post comparing it to Fate Stay Night which made more sense to me when I finally looked at it, just going through the old recommendation charts from /jp/).
l5gsnr.jpg

Even with some of the funnier scenes from things like Umineko that people kept on posting years ago it's specific scenes sandwiched inbetween overwritten scripts I had to skip through to get to it, even if I don't especially mind the small talk writing compared to other VNs I ended up skipping through it eventually since it didn't actually go anywhere.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom