Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
I too have finally finished Ashes: Afterglow
AshesAfterglow4kIDO8.png

AshesAfterglowfJBw4a.png

AshesAfterglown7DT1B.png

AshesAfterglowC4GOeh.png

AshesAfterglowsvmoV4.png

AshesAfterglow879Ljj.png

AshesAfterglowzo6eWZ.png

AshesAfterglow5njMap.jpg

AshesAfterglow1svdlY.png

AshesAfterglowDRwSC4.png

AshesAfterglowCHhcIK.png

AshesAftergloweilWJz.png

AshesAfterglowh3S6Km.png

Managed to save my bike too in the end.

Nelka

Educated
obraz.png

No idea if I will truly enjoy it, but here we go. ASSassin Creed: Mirage. Some people are bashing that mandatory chromatic abberation, and kinda blurry textures. Can't unsee it now.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Game starts really strong. Mix of Dragon's Crown and Valkyrie Profile. I mean how can you fuck up simple but beautiful idea SIDE SCROLLING BEAT'EM UP ABOUT TEUTONIC KNIGHT AGAINST UNDEAD AND DEMONS? Easy - it's gacha... Fuck asians... :negative:

O8RrkkB.jpg

NPMMvAt.jpg

a2FgnHW.jpg

uEgGbZY.jpg

6cySE1S.jpg

YAOsYNa.jpg

wRxpxrw.jpg

vUStyln.jpg

Q8RieEV.jpg

u0XGK5B.jpg

BdYJIv8.jpg

BbIOoxK.jpg

GTVSpQV.jpg

dB9ha3J.jpg

Bm9250Z.jpg

6g6cuGg.jpg

VWhZaT1.jpg

zR7gm1C.jpg

nIPX7Lc.jpg

y9NlnFP.jpg

EyVip4V.jpg

QYBSa2e.jpg

vW91rnK.jpg

uF6z3en.jpg

xymATYv.jpg

tJWEYtk.jpg

OfaEXP6.jpg

GDLw4yM.jpg

QmpH8xn.jpg

Lm7LBIc.jpg

Zlaja

Arcane
Outward - Part 3

Not creepy at all
6VjhKTd.jpg

Those are some big ass ants
TDUzuPd.jpg

Ewww...
jYgPBfV.jpg

Cool teleporter
1BZxuRp.jpg

Desert city of Levant
NVzsqNq.jpg

Checking out the local art
qQQSoBT.jpg

Finally some quality entertainment
TxEUYgK.jpg

Hello, Capra Demon!
G3Hp1kL.jpg

Perfect tourist photo-op
0eWMjoU.jpg

Modron

Arcane

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Game starts really strong. Mix of Dragon's Crown and Valkyrie Profile. I mean how can you fuck up simple but beautiful idea SIDE SCROLLING BEAT'EM UP ABOUT TEUTONIC KNIGHT AGAINST UNDEAD AND DEMONS? Easy - it's gacha... Fuck asians... :negative:

YAOsYNa.jpg

I'd ask how the gooks would feel if Whites took their history and turned into into homogay coomer comic capeshit but they'd probably love it, so...

Reinhardt

Arcane

YAOsYNa.jpg

I'd ask how the gooks would feel if Whites took their history and turned into into homogay coomer comic capeshit but they'd probably love it, so...
relax, nigga, it's nor real teutonic knights. they just look like that.
btw their commander is edward. black prince.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

YAOsYNa.jpg

1697203895337.png

We were Shoguns

Reinhardt

Arcane

YAOsYNa.jpg

View attachment 42037

We were Shoguns
to be honest last samurai or that shogun book is pretty much this to anyone who know anything about moon island history.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom