Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Dr1f7

Scholar
Harry Potter Year 3 just released today!!
Time to go back to hogwart
1.jpg

There's some new students, one is a gamer girl, heh can't wait to bully her i fuckin hate nerds
2.jpg

nerd hermony is always studying potions
3.jpg

4.jpg

potions have side effects tho
5.jpg

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
Not as bad as most of other western erotic games i have seen. Only one women looks like a goblina.

Zlaja

Arcane
Resident Evil: Village - Part 2

Hanging dolls? That doesn't scare me.
PKFDChB.jpeg

A ghost of my dead wife? Bah! Try harder game.
DIp66tO.jpeg

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU........:mad:
Zbvirxp.jpeg

FFUOMay.jpeg

jNfIkfn.jpeg

Would.
dlFXhR9.jpeg

qd7zHMr.jpeg

DRC1m9n.jpeg

SMdMOTP.jpeg

Dr1f7

Scholar
village pissed me off cuz some scripted cutscene didn't trigger so i ended up running around in circles in the gated starting area for like 10 minutes being chased by zombies until i died
so stupid

harry potter 3 is much better game

HansDampf

Arcane
One more bNG dump. After 80 hours I'm finally done with it, until the 2280 update drops. Soon.

SlO6qJ.jpg

l9IHuS.jpg

5Dwp0Q.jpg

p4i7HR.jpg

Magnets!

pt1QSf.jpg

uN3ts3.jpg

Danger! Filthy water.

aIhJrZ.jpg

I mentioned before, you can't really use the Barracuda B on normal tracks because it's too fast. The DLC says, fuck that, you have to do it anyway.
:shredder:

Te3keh.jpg

The campaign ends on a new "expert" track with this lol180° turn.

M4I4Cf.jpg

Race in and around a dome on Mars.
CMkMAK.jpg

Low-gravity racing on Titan.

4Yhu5i.jpg

Biiig jump.

sGzmFV.jpg

More tracks with floor hugger physics.

8xChBe.jpg

How do airbrakes work in space?

uPejva.jpg

bg5wx7r.gif

bhLs1B.png

That's platinum in every event of every campaign. Except one event I skipped in Aftermath, because...

kJ4wSf.png

8OsHss.png

:abyssgazer:
For context, the highest platinum requirement in any of the other survival challenges is 70 zones, which takes around 10 minutes to complete. But Relay is a short and simple figure 8 track, so they thought 150 zones would be an appropriate final challenge for Aftermath. I tried it once, got to zone 100, then failed miserably. That's why I always dread survival mode. It's an interesting challenge, but it's so boring having to go through the slow speeds at the beginning. It's like having to play Desert Bus for a few minutes until you get to zone 30+.
Oh well... This event isn't going to beat itself, is it.

thTqzY.jpg

Zone 150 cleared.
giphy.gif

0YT1Ep.jpg

And it only took 25 minutes, haha!
9Bt7wNf.gif

U5TkrB.jpg

:positive:

My ranking of the DLCs: Maceno Island > Outer Reaches = Neon Nights
Outer Reaches has some crazy gimmicks that offer more variety. But once you get used to them, some of the layouts are a bit lacking. Maceno Island was the most fun overall.

Zlaja

Arcane
How are you enjoying this walking simulator so far?

I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would. The main reason for that is the game's overall map, which is great. All the areas in the game are, more or less, connected and while going through one area you pick up shit you need in order to get/unlock something in another area. Level design is pretty good in most areas. There's this one mine/fish part which drops the ball, but the 3 other big areas of the game all offer the sort of level design you want in a RE game. I just wish they didn't make it so overly easy to find almost all secrets/extra shit, by adding too much info on the map.

The game is not nearly as scary as RE7, but I don't really care much since barely any RE is all that scary. The action part has been improved over RE7, though. The game also features all the uppgrades and merchant stuff that RE4 had. Overall, it's like a mix of RE4 and RE7.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
5c3ScreenshotDoom202405.png

eacScreenshotDoom202405.png

Four angry automatic turrets that for some reason are not shooting me.

3a0ScreenshotDoom202405.png

But they do shoot the angry mutants! Finally someone decided to be helpful.

2adScreenshotDoom202405.png

250ScreenshotDoom202405.png

JC, IT'S A (nukular) BOMB!

e26ScreenshotDoom202405.png

31fScreenshotDoom202405.png

c71ScreenshotDoom202405.png

ain't no nukes gon blow up on MY watch

613ScreenshotDoom202405.png

ah balls

d92ScreenshotDoom202405.png

psychic mutant commies!!!!

a08ScreenshotDoom202405.png

your mirror image spell is nothing against my junker musket

f31ScreenshotDoom202405.png

talk to the hand, mutie

1f6ScreenshotDoom202405.png

'cause the crowbar ain't listenin'!

976ScreenshotDoom202405.png

opsie daisy

792ScreenshotDoom202405.png

611ScreenshotDoom202405.png

3bScreenshotDoom202405.png

e19ScreenshotDoom202405.png

deaScreenshotDoom202405.png

chillin' among the ASHES of the nukular AFTERGLOW

10/10 great gaem

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
5c3ScreenshotDoom202405.png

eacScreenshotDoom202405.png

Four angry automatic turrets that for some reason are not shooting me.

3a0ScreenshotDoom202405.png

But they do shoot the angry mutants! Finally someone decided to be helpful.

2adScreenshotDoom202405.png

250ScreenshotDoom202405.png

JC, IT'S A (nukular) BOMB!

e26ScreenshotDoom202405.png

31fScreenshotDoom202405.png

c71ScreenshotDoom202405.png

ain't no nukes gon blow up on MY watch

613ScreenshotDoom202405.png

ah balls

d92ScreenshotDoom202405.png

psychic mutant commies!!!!

a08ScreenshotDoom202405.png

your mirror image spell is nothing against my junker musket

f31ScreenshotDoom202405.png

talk to the hand, mutie

1f6ScreenshotDoom202405.png

'cause the crowbar ain't listenin'!

976ScreenshotDoom202405.png

opsie daisy

792ScreenshotDoom202405.png

611ScreenshotDoom202405.png

3bScreenshotDoom202405.png

e19ScreenshotDoom202405.png

deaScreenshotDoom202405.png

chillin' among the ASHES of the nukular AFTERGLOW

10/10 great gaem
So why'd you get that "Game Over" over there?
You have to let that mutie live or something?

HansDampf

Arcane
Duskers

A roguelite in which you type commands to control drones and explore derelict space ships, with mild horror elements.
jWJjdX.jpg

kcDyUA.jpg

All other humans have disappeared. You're trying to piece together what happened.

AlBLDB.jpg

Some ships are old and tend to fall apart. Time to gtfo.

HasSlz.jpg

I hate slime. Spreads everywhere and can't be detected by motion sensors.

53R7Ou.jpg

The best way to deal with enemies is to avoid direct confrontation. Resources are also tight, so you want to eliminate/avoid threats by using as little resources as possible. Here is an example. The blue squares are my drones. In the top left is my docking bay (r1) and drone #2 powering the derelict with a generator. You can remotely open/close all powered doors on the ship. The other 3 drones are in the center exploring. The motion sensor of drone #1 can check adjacent rooms for enemies. Something is lurking in room 13. I close all the doors except d13, and wait for the enemy to move. When r13 turns green, I close d13 and open the airlock a5 to vent room 7. Problem solved. You can also send probes (which may get killed), set up traps, etc. if you have the right tools.

Then I made a terrible mistake.

4y9lS5.jpg

The most common way to lose drones is to direct enemy attacks due to carelessness or risk taking. But this case was a special kind of stupid. I didn't notice the slime creeping up in room 2, which can happen even when the doors are closed. The slime disabled drone #2, my generator drone... Meaning, the ship is no longer powered, and I can't open doors anymore. My other drones are now trapped! The only way to open unpowered doors is to break them open with the Pry upgrade. Guess which drone has the Pry upgrade!

PcWmqq.png

giphy.gif

fzTOrA.jpg

And I had no drones left on my ship.
:negative:

I think, I've had enough. Not a ragequit, though. It's more like a borequit. It's an interesting idea for a game, but it gets old fast. Feels like I'm just repeating the same thing with the same strategies over and over, and it's so slow. The plot and mission objectives also don't seem to go anywhere. What a shame.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom