Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Demo.Graph

Liturgist
Calling the devil a woman.
I mean, considering the traits usually associated with the devil, I can 100% believe it's a woman.
Even God didn't know who the Satan was.
But considering that Satan had successfully bullied God for Job's possessions, Satan is likely a man or male-looking (since in most traditional societies women were unable to own things or were disadvantaged owners).

One day the heavenly beings came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came among them. The Lord said to Satan, “Where have you come from?” Satan answered the Lord, “From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking up and down on it.” The Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man who fears God and turns away from evil.”
Then Satan answered the Lord, “Does Job fear God for nothing? Have you not put a fence around him and his house and all that he has, on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land. But stretch out your hand now, and touch all that he has, and he will curse you to your face.” The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, all that he has is in your power; only do not stretch out your hand against him!” So Satan went out from the presence of the Lord.
Job 1:6-12 NRSV

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Fucking Albanian roads :argh:

M5lTMKr.jpeg
Road looks fine, you need to drink less.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
1729297248630.png

These guys, holy shit
They are armored horse archers with shields. While they only have them on their back, this still gives them a chance to block incoming arrows. They have super high melee attack too, so even if they can't out-shoot you, they can cut you up afterwards. There's no real counter here.

HansDampf

Arcane
2D pixel dump

Hyper Light Drifter - I have no idea what's going on edition

iQ2m7Z.png

Wqkbuu.png

jnEeb9.png

cOVtCr.png

P2K6CU.png

JUtmdn.png

OcpAhp.png

nxLBdP.png

mOuR1O.png

Pepper Grinder

bWSiHF.png

AqmG3E.png

Platforming and drilling.

n1QNZQ.png

uUXSdf.png

Bsw1Gl.png

CATXWt.png

lJi2xV.png

Dqzigo.png

CCNRGc.png

IdtQ7Q.png

Fowl Damage

OP2Sir.png

vRVcou.png

Puzzle platformer where you jump high but can't fall more than 2 tiles or you dead.

Q1Zqav.png

:M

TfFWS2.png

UddmGU.png

NDZBe5.png

yJqZGD.png

sffM7k.png

Flutter

sglCZ4.png

rEu7W3.png

Cool Yoshi's Island rom hack without Baby Mario.

yQyMj6.png

xd0tnG.png

wuHoAS.png

sAii0e.png

Zq0VWy.png

Flowers are usually found in puzzle rooms like this one.

7WShnL.png

Bubbles, bitch.

VpBkKJ.png

Clipping through walls.

dL30M5.png

Platforming as submarine. It just works.

YwJUGp.png

43OArm.png

WSjYPN3.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom