Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
If Flight Simulator 2020 is underwhelming as far as flying planes go, you can't deny it is one of the technically impressive game ever when it comes to graphics :

s01.jpg

Approach to Marseilles.

s02.jpg

There's this mountain in the South of France called Mont Aigoual. Not that high, but with a very large view. It's said you can see around a quarter of France by clear days.
And here too, looking E, you can see the Alps in the distance and the see southward.

s03.jpg

LOOK AT THIS. I MEAN I SPENT A LOT OF TIME IN FS98, HOUSES WERE SOME LARGE RANDOM PIXELS ON THE FLAT MAP.
This is alien.

s04.jpg

You can even commit manslaughter.

s05.jpg

One of the most beautiful church I've had the pleasure in visiting. Very nice cemetery behind too. I bought the best herbal tea I've ever tasted from the monastery shop.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
STALKER AREA
Red Forest Experience
db9DcA4.jpg

zBbypvW.jpg

E8qd7n9.jpg

DaXK3Jg.jpg

epbrmh5.jpg

XlIXYNQ.jpg

SEVEN
CHIMERAS
and alpha Bloodsucker

I was highly resistant to mutant attacks (with few exceptions) but after wearing down my exoskeleton that resistance was lowered enough to take me down.
AREA had some kind of "milsim/military simulators" movement, which results in missing from point blank range with my shotgun - those mutants were so close they moved my barrel around their bodies, thus missing shots most of the time. Melee is hardly and option because hitting body do barely any damage and heads are nigh impossible to hit thanks to collision issues and "milsim" controls and collisions combined with slavjank general.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Finished Outlaws on Ugly difficulty. Plus historical missions on Bad because the main game was really exhausting. It's like playing Blood, but every monk can one shot you instantly. Methodical cleaning of locations is a must. The number of enemies per map is really high. Reall felt satisfying after all deaths seeing the ending. Music is even better than I remember it.

Outlaws202410121545.jpg

Outlaws202410121724.jpg

Outlaws202410121813.jpg

Outlaws202410121839.jpg

Outlaws202410122000.jpg

Outlaws202410122027.jpg

Outlaws202410131224.jpg

Outlaws202410131326.jpg

Outlaws202410131459.jpg

Outlaws2024101220461.jpg

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
7T6m5UT.png

3Pn8Tdz.png

hHpyK9R.png

Tx5zZlL.png

qJ7Wu9i.png

3Hya4LA.png

OiCDYEJ.png

I'm in love with the Metroid franchise. Yet to play Dread and the Metroid Prime games, but loving this series. I'd say it's my favorite franchise at the moment, alongside with Castlevania.

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Fucking Albanian roads :argh:

M5lTMKr.jpeg
One of the longest drives I did IRL was taking my parents car from Tirana back to Poland. I 100% agree with you about fucking Albanian roads. Surface wasn't that bad, but all the bloody switchback and mountain serpentines, and the horrible, horrible, disregard for traffic rules...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom