Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Heresiarch

Prophet
Today I play a professional skiier.

ski_1.png

ski_2.png

ski_3.png

ski_4.png

A doggie!
ski_5.png

ski_6.png

ski_7.png

ski_8.png

:negative:

OMG...is this the same skiing game I've played like 22 years ago? I still remember some games on that console, there's one in which you shoot asteroids and spaceships...

zwanzig_zwoelf

Almost Elsweyr

tHX6gbw.jpg

OkWZkuk.jpg

QMVG0Xv.jpg

mYO6i0K.jpg

ICpAJKQ.jpg

d5DkTmY.jpg

9siJcPK.jpg

99WEPKl.jpg

FC6VNe9.jpg
Looks like shit, what is it?
mXw7oIB.jpg

Paranormal Activity in TGV.

K1SazbE.jpg

Careful Sam, don't wan't to loose the grip here.

9JAX0YV.jpg

QZP3qQV.jpg

Peace and love indeed.

HaaBqqH.jpg

Tossing some coins helped to surpass the problem. :keepmyjewgold:

OQyUtAt.jpg

Weeee!

zrBvEQq.jpg

Damn Syrians, time for some cold justice.

KYn0TkK.jpg

N42gcVz.jpg

Prepare to meet your 40 virgins.

1XX4EJA.jpg

<Holds breath>

twV1T8U.jpg

Capitalism at it's best. Damn Che Guevara.

JGzPbfZ.jpg

The ghosts of Georgia still haunts the world.

7NaLGE2.jpg

Time to move inside das Boot.

e27bYa0.jpg

See you at the party Sam!

GVtkFlN.jpg

Intense moment with two guards looking for his buddy. "Just don't sneeze, k' ? "

zSM55ZN.jpg

Time to end the spreading of propaganda through television.

NvxPbY1.jpg

"You better aim good little soldier, real good"

Apt146e.jpg

Che Fujara wannabe was captured, but the democracy is still in danger. Time to execute fifth freedom.

mzq9QTJ.jpg

"It's a bomb!", "A bomb?!?!?". No problem.

J7ZWMGc.jpg

America World is safe once again.

k9j5PIO.jpg
Are you playing Poundora Tomorrow on PS2?
I got a bundle fodder game called Redshirt (probably from a Groupees bundle) and installed it because star trek. I didn't know anything about it until I got through some menus and determined it was actually Facebook in space. I put as close an approximation to myself as possible in my profile to see what kind of people would actually use a fantasy space-themed Facebook that they have to pay for. Then I found out it's actually a singleplayer simulation of using Facebook, and all the users and posts on it are computer generated. The design of the user interface made my head hurt, and my avatar looked like he was wearing an invisible arm cast.

1024x576.resizedimage

1024x576.resizedimage

It gave me the "aspiration" to start a relationship with a boy named Fif Hasoh. I did that and then immediately dumped him for a gay tentacle monster.
1024x576.resizedimage

1024x576.resizedimage

The "aspiration" is called "There... are... four... likes," so why the hell is the objective to get three? Wouldn't it make sense to get five instead because of the TNG episode it's referencing?
1024x576.resizedimage

Composing a message to your fellow consists of selecting automatic phrases, so you can't be racist as far as I'm aware...
1024x576.resizedimage

1024x576.resizedimage

1024x576.resizedimage

1024x576.resizedimage

I flirted with my tentiez.
1024x576.resizedimage

1024x576.resizedimage

Stil waitin 4 him
1024x576.resizedimage

bbbbbbbbazinga!!!
1024x576.resizedimage

1024x576.resizedimage

1024x576.resizedimage

1024x576.resizedimage
Looks interesting, will try it out!

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
screen00089.jpg

:salute:

PoPoLoCrois status: won, yay!

screen00022.jpg

Attack of the Clones

screen00025.jpg

OMG another clone attack

screen00045.jpg

You suck at haiku, old man

screen00052.jpg

I cannot into Bushido

screen00061.jpg

No u

screen00078.jpg

:codexisfor:

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Are you playing in the wrong aspect ratio or what, the pixels look distorted.

Nah, it's all PPSSPP's fault.

Like spekkio said a few pages back, it's basically impossible to find the settings that would make the pixels look right with the PPSSPP, even at 2x the native aspect ratio. Must be some kind of crappy scalers/filters it uses by default.

sexbad?

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Holy shit, ESO looks even uglier than Skyrim (vanilla and in low resolution).
It looks good with graphics on high, but has really shitty animations. Like, even for Bethesda standards.
Strange, those screenshots make the character models look actually good, or at least better than anything in Oblivion/Oblivion with guns/Skyrim. I was thinking maybe Bethesda actually hired some modeling/rigging talent, but I guess I was wrong!

I actually couldn't care less so I'm not going to look up videos of the game, but it sounds sad.

zwanzig_zwoelf

CLIENT%202014-02-08%2023-27-14-28.png

Yeah... a really good-looking woman for a redneck.

CLIENT%202014-02-09%2000-36-36-42.png

Come on, bitch, wake me up when I'm gonna stick my cock into ye.

CLIENT%202014-02-09%2000-40-11-68.png

CLIENT%202014-02-09%2000-43-20-56.png

thugs.jpg

balmorar

Arcane
Queued Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy Edgy
Holy shit, ESO looks even uglier than Skyrim (vanilla and in low resolution).
It looks good with graphics on high, but has really shitty animations. Like, even for Bethesda standards.
Strange, those screenshots make the character models look actually good, or at least better than anything in Oblivion/Oblivion with guns/Skyrim. I was thinking maybe Bethesda actually hired some modeling/rigging talent, but I guess I was wrong!

I actually couldn't care less so I'm not going to look up videos of the game, but it sounds sad.
The textures are on medium because i couldn't find option for high. Maybe comes later or something but the game will be fucking expensive so i will never know.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Biba8wN.jpg

This is the story of a boy and his robot.

7B9hgyW.jpg

He lived in imaginary happy-favela-land, where even frogs are cute and hug you under a rainbow.

iOuvxBj.jpg

Also, football with giant monsters. I wonder what he represents...

jivfuJY.jpg

Ah.... MUCH SUBTLE.

Nb420OQ.jpg

Mr. Monster just sleeps and walk around most of the time, but turns into angry flaming ogre when he eats frogs... I wonder what's behind this...

7O9nJ1q.jpg

Bastard killed my ex-president?

1u3tIZc.jpg

Forget the kiddy games; I've become death, destroyer of worlds.

CGdWU2w.jpg

Ah, so the frogs were in fact booze, and that's when the monster gets evil... k'.

Wait, so I was in fact hugging Jack Daniels bottles instead of frogs? You seem to be making stuff as you go, game...

NRO3Gwd.jpg

Now, Mr. Drunken Monster, meet the abyss.

VavW0Uf.jpg

And that's Papo & Yo, a mexican game where the child with abusive drunken father solves his issues by retreating into a magical imagination land... and killing his father's "representation". Third-worldian equivalent of self-help indie games, I see.

sexbad?

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
PaPo & Yo looks great when you turn off half the shitty post processing filters. The low detail bloom, SSAO and sun shafts absolutely ruin it, but the art style is fucking amazing.

Whatever you mean by basic
It's just a bunch of really simple puzzles and don't-fall-down-small-gap platforming.

There is also a Simon Says at a point later on.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Sims 3
01.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom