Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
XltVUq.jpg

HOOMAN SACRIFICE

waMY1N.jpg

Getting very Warhammer around here.

Can't wait for the HERESY!

Last edited:

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
XltVUq.jpg

HOOMAN SACRIFICE

waMY1N.jpg

Getting awfully Warhammer around here.

Can't wait for the HERESY!

I gotta ask. Which version of U8 are you playing? I remember playing the unpatched version where you had to do all this jumping just to get to the Halls of the Mountain King and it was a right pain in the neck.

Also, I soooooo wish that I could find The Lost Vale expansion that went gold but was never printed and all copies are supposedly destroyed :(

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Which version of U8 are you playing?

GOG

I remember playing the unpatched version where you had to do all this jumping just to get to the Halls of the Mountain King and it was a right pain in the neck.

Pain?

JUMPING IS EXACTLY WHAT MAKES SUPER ULTIMA BROS THE BEST GAME IN THE SERIES!

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
There really are only two versions of Pagan: The unpatched-oh-fuck-what-the-hell-am-I-doing-playing-this-abomination version, and the 2.12 patched version where you control the distance of your jumps.

As for the "HERESY!"... just you wait. Just. You. Wait.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
There really are only two versions of Pagan: The unpatched-oh-fuck-what-the-hell-am-I-doing-playing-this-abomination version, and the 2.12 patched version where you control the distance of your jumps.

As for the "HERESY!"... just you wait. Just. You. Wait.

The patch also disables all the "rising and sinking platforms" (the platforms are permanently above water). It makes certain sections of the game seem vestigial and silly.

By the way, did you know that Harvey Smith of Deus Ex and Dishonored fame was in charge of producing the patch?

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
LNpqe8.jpg

O shit, it's teh FUZZ!

WELL YOU'RE NOT GONNA TAKE ME WITHOUT A FIGHT...

OvlFqo.jpg

nevermind

Heresy_meter.jpg

Y5pHCF.jpg

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Congratulation for finishing Summoner. Hope you enjoyed it. How long you played?

Srsly, I should play Summoner2 finally.
Fixed the sound issue (caused by graphic setting, wat) I decided to choose PS2 version because Maya got better ass here I can't set the GC pad properly with my Rumble pad.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Congratulation for finishing Summoner. Hope you enjoyed it. How long you played?

Srsly, I should play Summoner2 finally.
Fixed the sound issue (caused by graphic setting, wat) I decided to choose PS2 version because Maya got better ass here I can't set the GC pad properly with my Rumble pad.
I enjoyed it... until the return to Medeva.
Then it went full retard with enemies close to invulnerable to sword weapons.
It took me around 24 hours to beat it without beating much sidequests. On my first playthrough it took me 25 hours to get to the Wolong Cave.

Now when you mention it, guess what the time is?
IT'S SUMMONER 2 SCREENS TIME!

pcsx2%202014-02-21%2012-26-01-12.png

pcsx2%202014-02-21%2012-26-13-70.png

pcsx2%202014-02-21%2012-27-01-64.png

pcsx2%202014-02-21%2012-28-15-33.png

pcsx2%202014-02-21%2012-34-53-04.png

pcsx2%202014-02-21%2012-35-09-24.png

pcsx2%202014-02-21%2014-43-46-64.png

pcsx2%202014-02-21%2014-44-09-19.png

pcsx2%202014-02-21%2014-45-09-90.png

pcsx2%202014-02-21%2014-48-39-39.png

pcsx2%202014-02-21%2014-51-58-44.png

pcsx2%202014-02-21%2014-52-20-29.png

pcsx2%202014-02-21%2014-53-03-57.png

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Seal of approval for screens ZZ. I got only one unfortunately.
mZk6cOa.jpg

7YKdxdW.jpg

Have you come seek the light, comrade?

Also - alt+tab make game crash, doh. And believe or not but HDR/bloom is even worse that screenshot show.
And I hate these effects. Not the first time when russian modders give too much light for their modds.

I'm after playing 2027 mod for Deus Ex and I must say it was nice mod, not only give some missions (in two hubs - Paris and Moscow) but also add some fixes for gameplay like separating body pickup and looting (so no worrying about throwing out knives and pistols from remains of our enemies when enemies coming) and easier jumping out from water.
It join up some skills (like Electronic and Hacking as one, throw out suit skill) and add some... traits? Perks? Like one popamole with renegerating 25% of energy :]

UZL560i.jpg

So I grabbed Alien Shooter Rage for 3,5$ and I must say the first impression was good.
I mean - it got cool music (remind me UT2003/2004), cool shooting (poping watermelons with pistol), it try to be some class B sci-fi and whatever.
In some way it's better than Hard Reset (especially movement, but why I need better dodging when there're only tunnels, hope later levels will be better).
Got some challenge on any difficult level (you can choos between Challenging, Hard and Brutal so, well...)
The most noticable issue is framerate. Yeah, optimalisation is not strong with this game, was forced to play in window and all low.

Srsly, CI devs should stop with Sniper game and release these games and I would buy them
for old prices 20 potatos

zwanzig_zwoelf

B-but... My Maia doesn't look as fat as yours!
Also, make sure to explore the castle and talk to people. I wonder if there are any other RPGs that allow you to get through simple political/social tasks after battling thousands of minions.

Also, 2027 is a nice mod. Pity that I dropped it somewhere near the end (after attacking some station at the snowy fields).

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Weird, I could've sworn it looks better for some reason, but I have the same settings, thanks for the answer tho.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
B-but... My Maia doesn't look as fat as yours!
I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Also, make sure to explore the castle and talk to people. I wonder if there are any other RPGs that allow you to get through simple political/social tasks after battling thousands of minions.
Persona? Fire Emblem?

Also, 2027 is a nice mod. Pity that I dropped it somewhere near the end (after attacking some station at the snowy fields).
There is few dropping point like recently - Pushkin square. Walk out from metro after ride and being surrounded by mechs and cops with AK101 (that rip you guts out with blink) was NOPE.

zwanzig_zwoelf

yukk

There is few dropping point like recently - Pushkin square. Walk out from metro after ride and being surrounded by mechs and cops with AK101 (that rip you guts out with blink) was NOPE.
Lol, what?
You probably forgot about Paris in original Deus Ex.
Either I played it poorly or something but I usually ended up rushing from corner to corner, evading patrolling bots and shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom