Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Al-Qadim: The Genies Curse

A dead enemy just dropped this:

0HoooSk.png

:troll:

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Al-Qadim: The Genies Curse

A dead enemy just dropped this:

:troll:

I love this goddamn game, fucking thing bugged and made me dropped it numerous times but I still love it.

Yeah, it's buggy as hell and once you get used to the combat system it's super easy, but the atmosphere and the setting just mesmerise me everytime I replay it. Never finished it though, but this time I definitely will (if I won't encounter a gamebreaking bug again, that is).

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I actually played it through to the end back when it was new. That and the expansion pack.

No reason to ever do that again.

mck

Cipher
Alt no that is mike tyson 2 from mike tyson's punchout 2 for the atari 2600.

ALSO, here are some screenshots from cult classic Revelations: Persona accompanied by insightful commentary.
PSDX6D3D001_zps08159aee.png

this scums are sick.
PSDX6D3D003_zpsc9c708a9.png

makes sense.
PSDX6D3D006_zps4759af68.png

That is an accurate statement, Mark.
PSDX6D3D009_zps8d4424c4.png

PSDX6D3D012_zpsc70b03a0.png

:retarded:
PSDX6D3D014_zpsb59c980f.png

PSDX6D3D016_zps875abeef.png

I had no idea RPG Codex was an enemy in this game!
PSDX6D3D021_zpsdf180d6d.png

PSDX6D3D026_zps06654d47.png

:retarded::retarded::retarded:
PSDX6D3D033_zps2aea2b40.png

PSDX6D3D034_zps4ce90ae6.png

It's a fucking CAT!
PSDX6D3D039_zpsc7d33afc.png

yeah I don't know either, pal.
PSDX6D3D044_zps2054568f.png

TSSSS FAWKIN HOMERUN BRADDERSON!
PSDX6D3D047_zpsd5636d55.png

Revelations: Persona directed by David Lynch.
PSDX6D3D049_zpsead8ed53.png

:patriot::patriot::patriot:
PSDX6D3D008_zps79cd75ba.png

yeah you're right playing this was a terrible idea.

Last edited:

DraQ

Arcane
Onto the next bit of unfinished business from my GoG collection: The truly reprehensible Blood 2: The Chosen - and I say that as someone who makes a hobby out of playing shitty late 90s/early 00s FPSes.

Chapter 1 for now. 3 or 4 to go :dead:

ccnllQL.jpg
SUxWfBf.jpg
r6RsP1i.jpg
Ufe4LWq.jpg
A3v5kqh.jpg
oJP61IC.jpg
4daRvII.jpg
j4MCldW.jpg
8ronMlY.jpg
agNNi2t.jpg
81c7wUU.jpg
Wv2MZ5d.jpg
3nY6cQ3.jpg

Sorely tempted to just whack on god mode and get it over with.
I tried Blood 2 recently when I was on a Monolith binge.

Never. Again.
I'm wondering if Blood 2 might actually be worse than Unreal 2.
Or Daikatana for that matter.

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
What's happening now? I can't see prosperland anymore, so quotes would be appreciated.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Onto the next bit of unfinished business from my GoG collection: The truly reprehensible Blood 2: The Chosen - and I say that as someone who makes a hobby out of playing shitty late 90s/early 00s FPSes.

Chapter 1 for now. 3 or 4 to go :dead:

Sorely tempted to just whack on god mode and get it over with.
I tried Blood 2 recently when I was on a Monolith binge.

Never. Again.
I'm wondering if Blood 2 might actually be worse than Unreal 2.
Or Daikatana for that matter.

Considering how much hyped was Daikaszana I wouldn't go so far. Even if my opinion is a little biased :M

AlexOfSpades

Arcane

Quick review~

PROS:

> Good story for an Unreal game.
> Amazing art, loved the armor design, the planets and specially the weapons. The hydra grenade launcher (and its sounds, cla-chink!), the Drakk railgun and that alien golf ball thing (loved how you reload it with a spider, so sweet), the dispersion pistol looks and sounds awesome... Just the art overall in that game. The marine armors, the half-naked Liandri Angels that descend from the sky with jetpacks... fuck man the design is 10/10.
> Decent soundtrack.
> Missions arent just go from A to B. Sometimes you get to defend, which were my favorite missions.
> Good insight in the Unreal lore. (That was later butchered)

CONS:

> Short as fuck.
> Gameplay is nothing like any other Unreal game. If you're expecting an adrenalin-fueled hardcore shooter, run and dont look back.

Final Score: 7/10. Good game on its own and very underrated. Not a good Unreal sequel though.

Disclaimer: i'm a super duper Unreal fan so i try to see something good about every game in the series. 2004 is still my favorite.

DraQ

Arcane
Quick review~

PROS:

> Good story for an Unreal game.
> Amazing art, loved the armor design, the planets and specially the weapons. The hydra grenade launcher (and its sounds, cla-chink!), the Drakk railgun and that alien golf ball thing (loved how you reload it with a spider, so sweet), the dispersion pistol looks and sounds awesome... Just the art overall in that game. The marine armors, the half-naked Liandri Angels that descend from the sky with jetpacks... fuck man the design is 10/10.
> Decent soundtrack.
> Missions arent just go from A to B. Sometimes you get to defend, which were my favorite missions.
> Good insight in the Unreal lore. (That was later butchered)
7b32f9e7bb92334d218512adfa5d795178f819f94d10038916f59f333a9578b7.jpg

my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.thumbnail-mcs.png

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Speaking of tits and bad FPS games... Daikatana. Maybe it's just the ad on the inside of my Thief 2 jewel case, but no normal woman under the age of 40 has tits that sag that low, or start that low on the torso.

Have a Google and judge for yourselves.

DraQ

Arcane
Time travel.

Also, since I'm currently working my way through chapter 2 of B2 (in the irrepressible spirit of great turn of the century FPS design, I've worked my way through a sewer level, a warehouse level, a sewer-warehouse level and a factory level, and I'm now starting a sewer-warehouse-factory level repeated from chapter 1 with slightly different enemies)
:lol:
:bro:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom