Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Astral Rag

Arcane
g3gdGIN.jpg

My first cripple sighting in ETS2. A momentous occasion.

What a time to be alive.

Astral Rag

Arcane
It doesn't bother me during gameplay. The game runs fine in 4K but I fear anti-aliasing would murder the frame rate.

Last edited:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Astral Rag Ninja Destroyer Sjukob I'm having problems on MAP31 of Eviternity. I've gotten the red key, but only two doors are marked needing it, but one of them claims that I need the blue key... and judging by the map layout and key positions that doesn't make any sense.

Glitchy map?

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Bulletstorm - great creative combo system, excellent use of Unreal engine with great main hero Grayson Hunt. Probably my favourite performance from Steve Blum, all the cursing and macho posturing worked great. I'm surprised it didn't sold better considering the overall quality of the game. Must be that ad mocking the Codtards.

shippingpc-stormgame2gvj6a.jpg

shippingpc-stormgame2qrjpt.jpg

shippingpc-stormgame2icjki.jpg

shippingpc-stormgame2exkmd.jpg

shippingpc-stormgame2fajbx.jpg

shippingpc-stormgame2q8jsi.jpg

shippingpc-stormgame2x8j14.jpg

shippingpc-stormgame2xrk36.jpg

shippingpc-stormgame2pijmk.jpg

shippingpc-stormgame2fdjlv.jpg

shippingpc-stormgame23vkic.jpg

shippingpc-stormgame2qgjs7.jpg

shippingpc-stormgame2ppk2j.jpg

shippingpc-stormgame2bgkpe.jpg

shippingpc-stormgame24uk8y.jpg

shippingpc-stormgame25rk23.jpg

shippingpc-stormgame2lgk2t.jpg

shippingpc-stormgame2fhkgs.jpg

shippingpc-stormgame2agkxz.jpg

Sjukob

Arcane
Astral Rag Ninja Destroyer Sjukob I'm having problems on MAP31 of Eviternity. I've gotten the red key, but only two doors are marked needing it, but one of them claims that I need the blue key... and judging by the map layout and key positions that doesn't make any sense.

Glitchy map?
Well, I haven't got to that map yet but I loaded it specifically to see what's wrong, and yes it looks like authors put a door that requires the wrong key. They even mentioned it in their blog CLICK.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Thief 2X - Shadows of Metal Age (with NewDark engine and HD textures).
ql29HWK.jpg

OHihkQG.jpg

2V24PFC.jpg

Tried spider eggs spam, crashed the game. Had to freeze him with crystal+water arrow combo with fire arrow finisher.
L7y00gD.jpg

fuk the treehuggers

HD textures? Mixed feelings. Not sure if they caused this issue but... there were moments where you see dark spots on the wall/floor and still get bright crystal on your hud (with no light sources). Don't remember that problem in original Thiefs.
They fixed grass in the final level. Oh and most characters looks decent except naked ones. That's some :prosper: shit not for mortal's sight. Stumbling unto brothel's worker being as scary as Cathedral mission.

No more screenshots, found somewhere in 10th mission that game don't work with my screen capturing software. meh
It's mostly books&scrolls anyway.

edit
Stanglerhold
another nice Utta's performance (not all voices got voice over for some reason).
V7Hf6Ir.jpg

no idea why there are white bars, played fullscreen 1920x1080 without problem. Windowed mode is borked (zoomed upper left corner of the screen) no alt+tab, whatever.
Final level was sweet'n'short, just group enemies and spam akimo MP5s, those levels with soviets on the other hand... they got their hitboxes borked I swear to me yah.

and this screen does not have any bars for example, see?
W4Jbc2a.jpg

"golden revolver" my ass

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom