Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Should Theo be made mod?

Should Theo be made mod????

• Total voters

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik

He's a creepy dude, watch out so you don't end up in his freezer chopped into little pieces. We've all seen you are a big chunk of meat.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
They are too new to the site, and I'm not even certain what games they play.

I never see them talking about vidya in the shoutbox.

There are plenty of mods I disagree with on a variety of things, I even got IDHTFTC to ignore me at one point.

They are just too new. They must simmer in the sauce pot of the codex for at least another few years before even considering imo.

Scrooge is an exception because she posted hot gaming pics ofc.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
They are too new to the site, and I'm not even certain what games they play.

I never see them talking about vidya in the shoutbox.

There are plenty of mods I disagree with on a variety of things, I even got IDHTFTC to ignore me at one point.

They are just too new. They must simmer in the sauce pot of the codex for at least another few years before even considering imo.

Scrooge is an exception because she posted hot gaming pics ofc.
The last time I saw Theo talking about vidya was over two years ago and she was talking about how she wanted gay sex in Bloodlines 2. I seem to recall telling her to go be a faggot somewhere else. Preferably in a Muslim country.

Edit: It was actually BG3. I remember I got irritated because I'd seen her make similar comments about Bloodlines as well. https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...released-go-to-new-thread.127856/post-6568107

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
haha making the resetera user a mod on the codex is FUNNY! it's for LAUGHS!
Discord trannidom spreading to the rest of the site.
Reminds me of moot, who started hanging with SJWs and shortly enough filled the ranks of 4chan moderators with them before selling the site. You have to wonder who's DU hanging with these days, plus the added effect of vax brain rot.
I've said this before but if this site ever goes to shit I'll make an alternative. I don't think it's something to be concerned about though
No matter what you attempt to do, once the Codex dies it is dead forever. Only God can bring that which is dead back to life.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Someone should make Rusty or myself a shoutbox mod, just so one of us can unban people Theo unjustly bans.

Oh, wait, I forgot: neither of us are trannies, so we don't qualify.

It's a funny game site admins play: they get people like Theo on staff because they're clearly politically correct, have a shitton of free time and want to be a janny just based on their report history alone. And then, predictably, they start shit with the other staff, kicking out those who don't mesh with them, bringing on people who do, and gatekeeping anyone who might disgree with them off the team.

Eventually, the whole site becomes a Reset Era or Something Awful blackhole of fun with cancerous, dark triad trannies ruining everything for everyone while they play politics with each other.

Is it really worth it? Is it really worth having a free janitor in the box to ban the dreaded spammers?

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
Someone should make Rusty or myself a shoutbox mod, just so one of us can unban people Theo unjustly bans.

Oh, wait, I forgot: neither of us are trannies, so we don't qualify.

It's a funny game site admins play: they get people like Theo on staff because they're clearly politically correct, have a shitton of free time and want to be a janny just based on their report history alone. And then, predictably, they start shit with the other staff, kicking out those who don't mesh with them, bringing on people who do, and gatekeeping anyone who might disgree with them off the team.

Eventually, the whole site becomes a Reset Era or Something Awful blackhole of fun with cancerous, dark triad trannies ruining everything for everyone while they play politics with each other.

Is it really worth it? Is it really worth having a free janitor in the box to ban the dreaded spammers?
It's just like any other organisation in life. Corruption is inevitable when it's allowed to spread. At some critical mass it's simply impossible to avoid.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

Yes. Though I don't think this measure goes nearly far enough. All Shitbox users should be banned from the site altogether.
Shoutbox is its own unique biome and it has its place. Just the amount of terminally online discord troons and simps is out of balance.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Shoutbox is its own unique biome and it has its place. Just the amount of terminally online discord troons and simps is out of balance.

You ever wonder why it's specifically the troons and similar subhumans that seem to be far more disproportionally attracted to the Shitbox compared to other users?
Attention whoring. Which is why I keep telling people to not engage the schizos but nobody cares.

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron

You ever wonder why it's specifically the troons and similar subhumans that seem to be far more disproportionally attracted to the Shitbox compared to other users?
Same reason the degenerates were all on IRC back in the day.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In

Shoutbox is social and lets them network. Trannies are extremely social creatures. They have to be to want to cut their dicks off just to manipulate other people into thinking they're women, or to manipulate them into giving them social credit.

Trannies also like hitting the report button as well. And people feel more comfortable "shouting" in the "shoutbox" fsr, so it's easier to report their behavior since they're being looser because it's a casual conversation. (Most of the rules were designed for the rest of the site, not shoutbox anyway. Like the one Roguey quoted that talked about "threads".)

Theo really does get a high off banning people or reporting them. That's why he does it so often. It's just another game to him, as is lying his way around it and claiming he never reported anything. Though we have proof now from the admins, for all the good it does.

Last edited:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I can't recall any transperson who uses the box except some rare appearances from Moonrise, who's a very innocuous person. Looking at the list of top chatters the only people who identify as women are Meb, Theodora, and mibbles (saeci is ambiguous and doesn't identify as anything). A bunch of guys seething because two gregarious people get a lot of attention. :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom