Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shoutbox breeds retardation.

Hell Swarm

Learned
Did any one else ever notice the worst posters on the site spend all day on shoutbox? You could ban every shoutbox poster and the site would almost immediately become more readable and informative.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
How do you know they spend all day, unless you spent all day observing them? Also you are supposed to confront those you oppose there and then, like a man. Not complain to the authorities like a zoomer.

Chuck Norris

Augur
I personally have not spent a single minute reading Shoutbox, but I don't think it should be removed as long as its contents do not spread to the forum, which has not happened.

To be able to ignore something bad that does not affect you is the essence of enlightenment.

Hell Swarm

Learned
How do you know they spend all day, unless you spent all day observing them? Also you are supposed to confront those you oppose there and then, like a man. Not complain to the authorities like a zoomer.
Once you hit a year it's automatically opened on the right side of the main forum page. You see the usernames as you scroll down.

To be able to ignore something bad that does not affect you is the essence of enlightenment.
Wanting the forum to be a better place by removing or charging the retards $10s per shoutbox post is true enlightenment.

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Shoutbox is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In Shoutbox you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the Shoutbox motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

Nelka

Educated
Hell Swarm please fix your signature, my autism can't stand it and it's driving me mad.

obraz.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom