Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing Heroes of Newerth?

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I'm online but no-one else is.

Padre

Liturgist
Flint Beastwood baby, Flint Beastwood. :smug:

gran_torino.jpg

You know this game becomes 10 times more fun when you two are on a side lane and I'm mid. With those two secured it's kinda hard to lose :thumbsup:

Wulfstand

Prophet
Fuck him, they should port Pugna ASAP. Btw, y'all are loging in tonight, right?

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
You need to start spam-clicking so you'll look even more pro on scorescreens!

I've been refusing to play HoN unless it's MM on US East/West servers or if it's with a team of at least 3 in publics.

However my huge one-week long rage has started to cool down. Ever since that huge fail game where I played Madman without a clue that he has become completely worthless and shit, I've only played like 3-4 games I think.

Anyway I'll play some tomorrow.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
I won a game! I only played on game, and I won, it was exiting. I played Magmus, as I always do (Crix is my favorite hero in Dota). I had a positive K/D and my team was good. It felt really good! It wasn't a total stomp, either, but we just kept killing them more than they killed us. I didn't even really use my ult more than two or three times, which means I wasn't using it to its greatest effectiveness, but still.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I heard it's just a remake of the 3v3 map, not a map editor.

Kraken changes are unnecessary, he was fine as it was. They should change or remove gauntlet instead.

Been starting to lose my MM games so I played some Pubs instead it went a lot better.

Hooray.

Archibald

Arcane
Playing it, HsssH

And yes, no map editor yet, just a new map.

Also new patch will have Deadwood rework, from what i have seen i can`t decide if i love it or hate it.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
was armadon broken last patch? Just steamrolled a 5-man premade. like 23 kills or something.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Mostly EU players playing. Wulfstand, pedro (and his friends) and I. Last time you played with us you raged over EU servers and lag. I can personally play on US west/east just fine (~100ms) but I don't know about the other guys.

Wulfstand

Prophet
I've been a bit afk these last 2-3 days, since I've got some work to do, and I'll be away from home tomorrow too.
Anyways, I can also play on US servers, since S2's servers are teh sex, and I almost never lag. As for the hours, I don't really know how to convert GMT to PST or such, but we can always post a message here if anyone wants to play. Still, some stable hours would be welcomed, if anyone would be willing to page some. (as in 10pm PST+6, etc GMT+2)

Oh and by the way, what was S2's support addres? I couldn't post on their forums since I bougth my account, and I wanted to post something now. I think it was support@s2gaming.com, but I'm not too sure.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
looked around on the website but couldn't find a single e-mail address.

Archibald

Arcane
And in the latest news: Bunch of codexers getting brutally raped

http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/matc ... d=12335076

Of course failure could be atribute to that random pestilence player who decided to build Abysmall Skull instead of PK but lets be fair, allessander played Repulsor first time and i had huge lag so i couldn`t demonstrate my insane tmnt skills.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom