Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
requesting new team for lol

DakaSha

Arcane
It still really gets to me that all of the people (besides phage and WSG) that play often are on the EU servers

Well grunker, if only the fyezall had been here we could play another one but for the first time this month he is not :mad:

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
I really shouldn't have went top with Udyr. Have no idea why I did it actually, seeing how I hadn't played him for a long time and never against Irelia top. Would likely have been stomped anyway, but that was just embarassing.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I hate vehning against graves so much.

so

so

much.
:x

still, we should do it again sumtime.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
^ We're game, and as we said, we can do it anyway you want :)

I really shouldn't have went top with Udyr. Have no idea why I did it actually, seeing how I hadn't played him for a long time and never against Irelia top. Would likely have been stomped anyway, but that was just embarassing.

Honestly, we were concerned with the Udyr. He's pretty good against Irelia top.

Losing 4:24 with surrender @20 and an enemy graves with 10/1/8 is embarrassing on all possible levels no matter which way you look at it.

That doesn't make sense Roxor. Is the riot vs. pro loss embarassing? We have 3 times as many games as you, to say that shouldn't manifest in some kind of ability to play the game is, well :)

My friend who plays on EUNE has the option to transfer over to EUW for FREEZ. Why not come on over instead, eh? We need some potato over here, and I'm sure that Ulm could use another dane here to help insult my nationality.

Jim Cojones

Prophet
requesting new team for lol
In all honesty we have like 600 more normal game wins each than you, so it's not like it was a total stomp from that perspective.
Losing 4:24 with surrender @20 and an enemy graves with 10/1/8 is embarrassing on all possible levels no matter which way you look at it.
That would be a valid complaint if you didn't have any impact on Graves getting fed. But his snowballing really started when you and Hero went for enemy blue and didn't decide to go back despite getting caught there by Shaco's box. Then we had a chance to catch up when I caught Sona in bad position and we just barely lacked the damage to kill her (survived with less hp than she got from HoG she had bought just a moment before that :(). I've made a fatal mistake of not telling Jaedar to retreat when it was already sure we can't do anything more, Graves got another two kills and got to the point where even tower hugging wouldn't save us from dying even more.

Juul

Learned
Learn Rumble, shit on Irelia, laugh all the way to the bank.

On another note, you should probably have waited till 3-4 before trying to trade with me. From there on, there's not really much to do, being behind in top lane without much jungle presence.

But his snowballing really started when you and Hero went for enemy blue and didn't decide to go back despite getting caught there by Shaco's box.
If we're gonna pass blame around, I would like to point out that I was a p direct cause of the double kill down at bot lane for you guys, didn't help you start snowballing now did it.

I don't think pointing to a single event here is a very good explanation, and I also think you guys should be less butthurt about the loss. What did you expect, that we would win? Would we lose to our own clones from when we had half the games we had now?And yet you guys* are more butthurt about this loss than the losses we have to random matchmaker tards, in spite of there being many more legit excuses for losing this game...

Tap og vinn med samme sinn ^__^

*predominantly darth roxor

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Not butthurt about this loss at all, I knew we would most likely lose. Just pissed that I played like shit and made dumb mistakes. Stealing their red was a good move, although I messed up and took way to much damage. Dying and giving it to Irelia was awful.

EDIT: Volibear on sale... Would need to be free for me to get him though.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Fiora is ridiculously fun. Lots of mobility, silly damage output and fragile. Gotta play her balls to the wall.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron

True words. It annoys me a great deal we disagree so much politically when you say sensible stuff ;)

I honestly think DR played quite well up until the blatant mistake of entering our jungle, but it doesn't matter. If there's one thing I've learned about this game it's that you only get better by pointing at yourself and identifying all the mistakes that you made. In solo queue it's so easy blaming the retarded bot that feeds but it won't get you anywhere. Blaming yourself for the shit you did yourself will.

Considering the above it baffles me how HotShot ever got to a place where he got good at this game.

EDIT: On a related note, I was directly responsible for our ranked team's first loss yesterday! Three gigantic misplays with Morg (Zhonya's --> Ult instead of the other way around, then later a failed engage, and last but not least starting my ult in a chase then misclicking and hitting 1 instead of Q resulting in them running while I stood in Zhonya's like a dumbass).

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Did you guys record this glorious kkkodex duel that caused so much butthurt?

We did, but only from our perspective (Team Grunker and the Non-Codexians (though Juul posted here)). The spectators didn't have lolrecorder I think.

I'll try to catch Christian later today and get him to upload the game. Not much for spectators though. Top was OK I guess, but mid was pretty boring (i.e. I picked an ultra-agressive champ, Roxor chose wisely to play defensively as fuck. Cost him som CS but he didn't die until the jungle-invade) and the game is won when Graves start snowballing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom