Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

For the last time: We don't want to hear about your traditional danish upbringing. We don't care.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Karma is really strong against players that don't know what the fuck they're doing :salute:

This is one of several reasons I enjoy trollpicking her in ranked. First you upset your team by picking a "weak" support. Then you enrage them by going AP or jungle. Then you make the other team 'sperg-rage when they start losing to karma.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
This is one of the recurring reasons that I find it hard to take your input seriously.

Probably because you are a scrub with subpar elo :troll:

In all seriousness, though, I'm generally a giant apologist of the so-called shit and underplayed champs. I play Karma, I played Shen extensively pre-buff, I play MANtheon (who is from what I've gathered considered bad because he falls off?), Malzahar (I've read the same thing about him as about Mantheon on many occasions, which is the biggest bullshit ever), I find Fizz crazy fun, I had a few games with Kayle solotop that were retardedly good and I believe that Master Yi is way better than people give him credit for and don't see the reason for his current state of underemployment (THEM COOLDOWNS).

The only shit champ I tried and simply couldn't like was Evelynn. That one really seems completely hopeless in the current state.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
BONAFIDE GOLD RANK. Feels good.

Anyways - SV - Ezreal is a cumguzzling waste of a champion slot, and Ulm really shouldn't insult Taric by grouping them together

And in other news, if this is real... http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1921877

:what:

At least when I talk about Evil Russians I'm just joking. I actually really love that M5 plays balls to the wall, though I am a bit upset that they popularized Shyvana since she was my secret OP champ.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Which just goes to show what an unimaginative, pro-meta bullshitter, you are.

... no offense.

I was about to right a giant essay ripping you to shreds. But first, I'm going to stand back, and ask one simple question:

How did anything I say indicate I'm a "pro-meta bullshitter" ?

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
At least when I talk about Evil Russians I'm just joking. I actually really love that M5 plays balls to the wall, though I am a bit upset that they popularized Shyvana since she was my secret OP champ.

35s6s2.jpg

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Anyways - SV - Ezreal is a cumguzzling waste of a champion slot, and Ulm really shouldn't insult Taric by grouping them together

You're right, I'm sorry. :(

Grouping Taric with something as shitty as Ezfail is outrageous.

It is truly, truly, truly... Outrageous.

I was about to right a giant essay ripping you to shreds. But first, I'm going to stand back, and ask one simple question:

Simple: You overlook champs because they're not blatantly overpowered (in this case). But hey, if that's your opinion then so be it.

Don't bother with the essay though. I wouldn't care about it, and what you have to say has probably been said a million times before.

Sample: "U want go AP carry u annie cuz ez sux lol"

Sample 2: "lol ad carry play vayne"

etc etc.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron

The job of an AP carry is twofold: To burst down priority targets (usually the enemy AD or AP carry) and provide the means to lock down enemies while your team gets into position (usually through stuns).

Annie has crowd control, Ezreal has none. Annie has higher burst damage than ezreal from level 2 onwards, assumin both of them have the same amount of gold to spend on items. Thus, annie fulfills the role of AP carry better than ezreal. She fulfills it so much better that chosing AP ez over annie directly handicaps your team unless all other players build around your oddball pick. This isn't opinion, this is fact.

Tibbers is one of the best - if not THE BEST - initiation move in the game to start an ambush, a teamfight or a gank.

The job of an AP carry is twofold: To burst down priority targets (usually the enemy AD or AP carry) and provide the means to lock down enemies while your team gets into position (usually through stuns).

Annie has crowd control, Ezreal has none. Annie has higher burst damage than ezreal from level 2 onwards, assumin both of them have the same amount of gold to spend on items. Thus, annie fulfills the role of AP carry better than ezreal. She fulfills it so much better that chosing AP ez over annie directly handicaps your team unless all other players build around your oddball pick. This isn't opinion, this is fact.

Tibbers is one of the best - if not THE BEST - initiation move in the game to start an ambush, a teamfight or a gank.

Which is why you don't play Ezreal as an AP carry.

... but I shouldn't have to tell you that since you already know of my philosophy.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
You made a sample of why you thought phage was wrong. I pointed out that the statement in the sample was 100% right. You appeared to agree with my assessment. Ergo: Phage is right.

Typing that last sentence was painful man.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet

Simple: You overlook champs because they're not blatantly overpowered (in this case). But hey, if that's your opinion then so be it.

Don't bother with the essay though. I wouldn't care about it, and what you have to say has probably been said a million times before.

Sample 2: "lol ad carry play vayne"

etc etc.

Glad to know you have no idea why I said what I did.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
I call Ezreal a cum-guzzling waste of a champion slot because, quite frankly, 99% of all players (including myself) aren't skilled enough to justify picking him.

You have to:

- Bully your opponent out of lane
- Get a massive lead on your opponent (Even if Vayne is 25 CS behind, she still won vs an ezreal)
- Land every single skillshot perfectly

In order to function as well as a typical AD carry.

Is it fair? Not really, but that's how it is.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Fuck yeah, Triple Post

Here's the abilities for the new champion:

Abilities:
  • Pix, Faerie Companion (Passive) - Pix fires magical bolts of energy whenever his owner attacks another enemy unit. These bolts are homing, but can be intercepted by other units.
  • Glitterlance - Pix and Lulu each fire a bolt of magical energy that heavily slows all enemies it hits. An enemy can only be damaged by one bolt.
  • Whimsy - If cast on an ally, grants them movement speed and ability power for a short time. If cast on an enemy, turns them into an adorable critter that can't attack or cast spells.
  • Help, Pix! - If cast on an ally, commands Pix to jump to an ally and shield them. He then follows them and aids their attacks. If cast on an enemy, commands Pix to jump to an enemy and damage them. He then follows them and grants you vision of that enemy.
  • Wild Growth (Ultimate) - Lulu enlarges an ally, knocking enemies away from them and granting them a large amount of bonus health. For the next few seconds, that ally gains an aura that slows nearby enemies.

No clue if she'll be viable, we don't have any numbers to work with. Should be interesting to say the least.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
It's quite simple, and I've said this a hundred times before.

If you land every skillshot perfectly, ez is on par with any other carry out there.

The second you begin missing skillshots, his damage output is markedly worse.

So if you're playing against bots, or the enemy team kindly steps out of the way in a teamfight so you can Q the squishies, go for it. If you're intending to win against humans, every other carry does ezfails job better.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Fuck yeah, Triple Post

Here's the abilities for the new champion:

Abilities:
  • Pix, Faerie Companion (Passive) - Pix fires magical bolts of energy whenever his owner attacks another enemy unit. These bolts are homing, but can be intercepted by other units.
  • Glitterlance - Pix and Lulu each fire a bolt of magical energy that heavily slows all enemies it hits. An enemy can only be damaged by one bolt.
  • Whimsy - If cast on an ally, grants them movement speed and ability power for a short time. If cast on an enemy, turns them into an adorable critter that can't attack or cast spells.
  • Help, Pix! - If cast on an ally, commands Pix to jump to an ally and shield them. He then follows them and aids their attacks. If cast on an enemy, commands Pix to jump to an enemy and damage them. He then follows them and grants you vision of that enemy.
  • Wild Growth (Ultimate) - Lulu enlarges an ally, knocking enemies away from them and granting them a large amount of bonus health. For the next few seconds, that ally gains an aura that slows nearby enemies.
No clue if she'll be viable, we don't have any numbers to work with. Should be interesting to say the least.

Glitterlance!?

Fuck it, if Lulu comes with a pretty princess skin, she's my new main!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom