Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Really looking forward to the champion rotation changing. Atm I can block either EzFail or Free Week Fiora in blind pick by firstpicking them and then picking an actual, useful champion when there's a few secs to go. But without premaking, I always seem to get whichever of the two I don't block on my team, and 9 times in 10 they're feeding catastrophically.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Screw the vs bots part. I'm interested in her abilities (and the fact that she's giving tristana a run for her money in the d'awwww department). Polymorph looks hilarious. Especially how Bittersweet Lulu turns people into cupcakes and dark lulu turns people into Black_Cat and stuffies. She looks like she's going to be really, really fun to play. I wonder how pix'es shot on Glitterlance works if you use help, Pix! on a teammate. Might be aboe to pull off some neat combos with help pix + teammates doing a blink + glitterlance + pix shot from passive.

Yeah, I know. That's why I play hybrid Ezreal. :p

Which is worse than AD Ezreal and arguably worse than AP Ezreal.

WQdfj.jpg

PRETTY UNDERPOWERED, BRO

I included my entire history so you asswipes won't accuse me of cutting in my best results. (Such as the defeat in the custom 3 v 3 I had as Riven... without any runes for Riven. Jungling nocturne runes for riven! YAY!)

PS. I haven't played much since the 12th. PULSEFIRe EZREAL WHERE

PPS. That last game... Quadra-kill Ezreal. Derp-a-roo.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
You didn't play for a week after losing to AP karma running armor/attackspeed runes and 9/0/21? :lol:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Dude. It's right there in the picture. You got roflstomped by a karma and didn't play for a week. I'm not saying I caused this, but I know you were logged in plenty, but apparently you didn't play with neither us nor yourself. I know we tried inviting you a bunch of times since we wanted to be BRO and all. You either don't respond or come with a "sorry, was AFK"once we're 15 mins into the game, followed by being AFK again once our game is over and we invite you again. I think at this point we're pretty justified in interpreting that as butthurt. Heck, the british people in those games sole comment has been "That swedish person really takes all-random games seriously, doesn't he?"

Now, you like Ezfail. We get that. Heck, I like Karma and Evelynn. It's no crime to say "I play this champ despite its flaws because I enjoy it". The thing that gets us all calling you an idiot is claiming a character that is numerically and mechanically inferior to pretty much every other champion that fulfill the same roles is viable. Because he really isn't the moment you're actively trying to vin games at a halfway decent GRUNKER level. Ezreal is something you play for fun if you like spamming bolts of white stuff everywhere and have animu hair. Not if you're trying to build a decent winning streak.

Believe what you want to believe. All I can tell you is the truth as I perceive it: I haven't played LoL lately because I got seriously pissed off about the balance issues in the game. Because, hey, why fix Eve, Karma, Vladimir, Ezreal or any other champion when you can buff Jax? Release Volourn? Release a motherfucking skin for graves which nobody cares about? Money, money, money.

When I get like that there are two courses of action.

1. I stick around the place and treat everybody like shit because it makes me feel better.
2. I take a long walk and attempt to chill the fuck out.

The only reason you saw me only was because I was hoping that those thick berks would have released the Pulsefire skin... but no such luck. :(

So yes! Assburgers gonna assburger.

PS. It doesn't help that the LoL community is filled with a bunch of retards either and sometimes I need a break from people who play blatantly overpowered bullshit and has the gall to assume that they won because of their supposed "skill". (Related to those "other" limeys I play with)

Noxians... I hate those guys.

*Has nightmare of opposing team Carry crashing forward enhanced by Help, Pix! and Command: Protect *

Lot can happen in six seconds.:eek:

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Screw the vs bots part. I'm interested in her abilities (and the fact that she's giving tristana a run for her money in the d'awwww department). Polymorph looks hilarious. Especially how Bittersweet Lulu turns people into cupcakes and dark lulu turns people into Black_Cat and stuffies. She looks like she's going to be really, really fun to play. I wonder how pix'es shot on Glitterlance works if you use help, Pix! on a teammate. Might be aboe to pull off some neat combos with help pix + teammates doing a blink + glitterlance + pix shot from passive.
I assume it fires in the direction the teammate is facing.

Lulu looks p cool

does her passive stack with items?
Apparently it only scales with levels.

Oh look, they nerfed irelia. What a fucking surprise. :rage:

Also nerfed lifesteal items across the board. Which is cool I guess but I kinda wish that they would also Nerf champion ability sustain, some top lanes are just fucking ridiculous in how much they sustain

Mystary!

Arcane
I saw some gameplay footage and Glitterlance fires the direction of your mouse, so you can make it cross paths if you have it on someone else. You can harrass by sending Pix to a minion far away and Glitterlance at twice its range.
The passive doesnt scale with anything besides level, attack speed and magic penetration (of whoever is carrying Pix).

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Oh look, they nerfed irelia. What a fucking surprise. :rage:

Also nerfed lifesteal items across the board. Which is cool I guess but I kinda wish that they would also Nerf champion ability sustain, some top lanes are just fucking ridiculous in how much they sustain

Not gonna lie, at 1500 and lower elo, Irelia gets crushed in lane consistently. In my 300 ranked games I've seen about 30 or so Irealias and they all lost their lane. Not sure at what point of skill are people able to lane properly as her.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Believe what you want to believe. All I can tell you is the truth as I perceive it: I haven't played LoL lately because I got seriously pissed off about the balance issues in the game. Because, hey, why fix Eve, Karma, Vladimir, Ezreal

Karma is being reworked. Eve is being reworked and Riot admitted that the stealth rework was poorly managed, but it's on everyone's mind there. Vlad is fine, considered to be one of the best top laners by a few pros. Ezreal is fine, considered a terror in the East - like I said, problem is he actually requires skill to play as.

or any other champion when you can buff Jax?

Jax was struggling big time since he had no survivability at all aside from his shitty E.

Release Volourn?

??? why insult Lulu, who's a pretty unique champion?

Release a motherfucking skin for graves which nobody cares about?

Graves is more or less the most popular AD carry right now as far as I can tell. I for one will be buying that skin day 1.

Money, money, money.

No shit, you need money to maintain servers for 50 million players and to release new content every couple weeks.

When I get like that there are two courses of action.

1. I stick around the place and treat everybody like shit because it makes me feel better.
2. I take a long walk and attempt to chill the fuck out.

The only reason you saw me only was because I was hoping that those thick berks would have released the Pulsefire skin... but no such luck. :(

So yes! Assburgers gonna assburger.

Ok

PS. It doesn't help that the LoL community is filled with a bunch of retards either and sometimes I need a break from people who play blatantly overpowered bullshit and has the gall to assume that they won because of their supposed "skill". (Related to those "other" limeys I play with)

Guardsmen Bob once put it perfectly (rough quote)- "the reason why everyone thinks that everyone else is dumb is because you each are lacking the other's insight into the situation". I'm sure there are plenty of people who think you're a retard yourself. Also there is nothing in this game that is BLATANTLY overpowered except for Shen (And Karthus but luckily no one believes me about him)

Noxians... I hate those guys.

Really hate how Riot insulted Indiana Jones by referencing him with Ezreal.

And so my final question must be this: Why insult people who wants to master Ezreal instead of just going about your own business? (Which is right up there with people who wants to report you just for playing Ezreal in the first place.)
... not to mention the fact that you just flip-flopped on the whole business of Ezreal. From a hearty "LOL WASTE OF CHAMP SPOT" to "... well I guess he's kinda good if you've got skill".

ANYWAY! I feel that I must apologize for giving you needless stick, I've just had enough of the whole mentality which permeates the LoL community like the scent of an animal which died inside of a ventilation unit; Unless a champ is blatantly overpowered and requires a minimum of skill to play, it's considered beyond shite. That's why I haven't been playing LoL for five days now, and that's why I don't play ranked games... and if not playing ranked games because I don't feel like having to face off against that shithole of a community? Well though luck. I play games to have fun. (But it's not like that will stop me from ever playing LoL again)

Fuck the meta-mentality.
Fuck MLG.
Fuck ranked games.
Fuck humanity.
Fuck reality.
Prisoner of Ice.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
33lzejt.png

Pictured: Why you do not go double ap carry against a lane with sivir. (zerath+zilean bot).

I never knew sivir was so cool until today.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
In related news, we played vs Phage today:

Shen does a miraculous ult that saves Sivir from an angry nocturne in the last split second:

eefdz.jpg

Shen finally dies under two nexus turrets and full enemy team focus:

'Shen died? BUG! ERROR!'

161hzja.jpg

Problem, fags? :troll:

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
huh?

are you saying that's me because they're raging about shen? I'm kind of confused, because I've stated a few times that I practically never rage.

I know he has counters, Cho'Gath, Warwick and Yorick are really good against him. The problem is that even if you counter him in lane he's a massive problem regardless.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom