Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Triforce Naut too stronk.

In other news, Rigimortis (guy me & phoenix play with) is only 1461. Kinda surprising considering his rather excellent Talon and the fact that him & Pranek never, EVER lost a lane when they go ashe/shen.

DakaSha

Arcane
Normal doesnt mean much though..

first off it isnt working for me or my friend. It wont show his and mine is obviously only recording the one last game i played with wholesalegenocide and his friend (You start at 1200 I have 1182 (we lost)) . It also only shows me using the one champ in that game.

I also (and I would suppose many) only use normal for testing and never take it serious.

Not that i wouldnt have an abysmal elo in any case :codexisfor:

DakaSha

Arcane
What exactly is your point other then epeen waving

edit: btw according to this thing my ranked elo is 0
I'm bad.. but im not that fucking bad

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Just saying that since noone except SV take normal games seriously, your rank in a mode where everyone's equally casual is as valid as in a mode where everyone tryhards.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
What exactly is your point other then epeen waving

edit: btw according to this thing my ranked elo is 0
I'm bad.. but im not that fucking bad

It's unable to show ranked elos below 1200 due to riot's encryption. It shows you at 1188 for normals.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
For anyone who's confused - the system works by datamining (I think that's the right term) the information Riot's servers use for matchmaking - if you view your match history (And scroll to the right on the math history screen) you'll see stats as detailed as your ping and number of people in your premade.

However, Riot only keeps track of your last 10 games played - regardless, the normal elo sent is what the system used to match you in that normal game.

Having said that, you must have played a normal game within your last 10 for it to work.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
[URL]http://riot.control-c.ir/[/URL] said:
Riot Control

We would like to thank you for participating in the public stress tests of this open source project. We have taken down the service for now, as many scalability issues with the DBMS connection pooling emerged. It is uncertain if we're going to put up the service again any time soon - we might focus on providing a client you can run at home instead. With a distributed approach, there would never be any scalability issues.
Until then, feel free to leave comments in the Reddit post and, in case you're a developer yourself, make sure to check out our open source repositories on Github (see links on Reddit).

:mob:

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Let's compare epeens everyone!

Ulminati:
Code:
Map                    Mode    Games  W      L      W - L  WR      Left    Rating  Top rating
Summoner's Rift        Normal  1521  786    735    +51    51.7%  2      1606    1613 (-7)

SV:
Code:
Map                    Mode    Games  W      L      W - L  WR      Left    Rating  Top rating
Summoner's Rift        Normal  600    314    286    +28    52.3%  1      1355    1363 (-8)

Undead Phoenix:
Code:
Summoner's Rift        Normal  723    390    333    +57    53.9%  9      1737    1746 (-9)

Berekän:
Code:
Summoner's Rift        Normal  846    448    398    +50    53.0%  5      1349    1355 (-6)

So I have the second best ratio and the lowest rating... :(

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
We gotta get you on teamspeak too. You will be able to engage emotionalyl with the brits me and Phoenix play with. They're all right sorts. ;)

And sorry about the whole WW thing yesterday. It's just that when a team has a garen, leona, vlad and ashe already, and someone picks warwick, we kinda expect it's because he's planning to jungle unless he specifically says otherwise :D

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
I'ts ok, it's just that I was expecting that Volibear to jungle and it caught me by surprise, I don't really like WW to jungle so I would've probably picked someone else for jungling.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Oh, right, it was Voli, not Garen. Yeah... You don't really want Pranek jungling. volibear or not. Trust me ;)

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
[URL]http://riot.control-c.ir/[/URL] said:
Riot Control

We would like to thank you for participating in the public stress tests of this open source project. We have taken down the service for now, as many scalability issues with the DBMS connection pooling emerged. It is uncertain if we're going to put up the service again any time soon - we might focus on providing a client you can run at home instead. With a distributed approach, there would never be any scalability issues.
Until then, feel free to leave comments in the Reddit post and, in case you're a developer yourself, make sure to check out our open source repositories on Github (see links on Reddit).

:mob:

?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom