Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
On EUNE:

Grunker: 1624
Hero: 1608
Roxor: 1558
Mystary: 1515
Jim: 1456
Jaedar: 1453
Elboo: 1428
Azael: 1314
Reject: 1293
Root: 1227

Scrubs :troll:

Ulminati:
Code:
Map                    Mode    Games  W      L      W - L  WR      Left    Rating  Top rating
Summoner's Rift        Normal  1521  786    735    +51    51.7%  2      1606    1613 (-7)

Indeed

:troll:

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Ye, tryharding in normal is the shit. Otoh, it seems im playing better when trolling.

After that throw with the codex crew this morning(real sorry guys) ive had better luck climbing the Elo hell with 3 straight wins in solo queue after that game.
Warwick is on my top 3 junglers now, the man with sustain whopped 16-3 Irelia a few times last game.She was 16-8 when the game ended. Felt sooo good to nail that bitch.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Warwick is a kinda mediocre jungler though. His ganks before level 6 are among the worst, his counterjungle is average is best and his clear speed is kinda slow compared to things like shyv, noc, udyr or mundo. You're better off sending him solotop and praying to god you don't face a halfway competent riven.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Warwick's a great jungler. Never dies in jungle, great duelist and once you rush level 6 your ganks are godlike. If the community could stop collectively jerking off over level 2 ganks, they'd realize what a safe pick WW is.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Warwick is a kinda mediocre jungler though. His ganks before level 6 are among the worst, his counterjungle is average is best and his clear speed is kinda slow compared to things like shyv, noc, udyr or mundo. You're better off sending him solotop and praying to god you don't face a halfway competent riven.
Dunno, im kinda getting the good vibe with him, and i usually try to gank after red. QWE pick at level 3, flash+Q works and if they try to run theres E and red buff.
Its no different than ganking with Malph pre-6, plus side is his Q and passive damage and lifesteal so he can duel vs anybody. I start at level 1 at 81 AD and popping his W in a duel means some serious damage.Starting with a sword also means less money needed for razor. His sustain and his E for scaring other champs are his greatest assets IMO, theres that nasty feeling when theyre low health and they know you see them but they cant see you.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
It's official. Lulu is a solotop.

When phreak plays something as jungle in the champ spotlight, it should be laned. See Irelia and Akali as examples off the top of my head.

She looks really fun to play. Definately grabbing her on release.

Also :incline: of Riot with the Hexdrinker change and shen nerfs.

And no Pissfaggotry Ezfail :smug:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Shurelia carrying with attackspeed/AP Lulu on stream.

So. Poppy top, Veigar Mid, Mumu jungle, Trist/lulu bot. Go team Megling! (Megling Holocaust of 2010. NEVER FORGET!)

That starved for attention, are ya, Ulm?

The way to really grab attention is to play a shitty game, abandon it two thirds through and then reference it throughout your stay on the Codex. That's the way to prisoner of ice if I ever did prisoner of ice it.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Maybe if you stopped being so butthurt every time we rightly diss Ezfail for his shortcomings, we'd stop finding it amusing to do so.

Still watching Shurelias stream. WTF is up with ehr red/green/blue pots in store being mushrooms? Funky Fungus/Sagely Shroom/Didn't catch what red was.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Sorry. I didn't really find prisoner of ice that interesting a game. Even less so someone elses abandoned LP of it that they needlessly spam in a thread about other games. You need a hobby BRO. Clearly yours isn't playing LoL as evidenced by your ingame activity or lack thereof. :roll:

I actually never did stop playing Prisoner of Ice. I'm on my 673d playthrough now... I'm afraid... that if I stop... the gate before me will swing open and unleash unimaginable horrors onto this world.

On a more serious note: How's Kennen? That furfag might be good for a few larfs while I wait for the inevitable buff to Ezreal.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Kennen is very stronk. Mobile, good damage output. hugeass AoE stun.

And ezfail won't be buffed outside of a complete remake. His kit is fundamentally broken (and not in a good way) by placing skillshots as a majority contribution to damage on an AD carry. Any number tweaks that will make him viable in an average-good case scenario will make him broken in a hypothetical perfect-case scenario and make the theorycraft-spergers rage.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
GMan Bob-chan streaming AP carry Lulu from Kwan server. Seems like people play has as just about anything except support today.

Hellraiser

Arcane
So I'm looking at the lulu patch notes and I see this:

Viktor
- Power Transfer
-- Augmented Power Transfer now grants Movement Speed when the missile is launched rather than when the cast animation begins
-- Fixed a bug where Viktor could gain the Movement Speed from Power Transfer without actually casting the spell
- Fixed a bug where Augmented Power Transfer's Movement Speed lasted only 2 seconds instead of the intended 3
- Fixed a bug where Graviton Field disappeared when Viktor died
- Fixed a bug where Chaos Storm disappeared when Viktor died (though it will not respond to commands while Viktor is dead)

Hey guys, we crippled Viktor's skills by design so now we're buffing him. But instead of admitting we were wrong, by not making them work like that in the first place, we are going to say those were bugs not features.

Seriously riot you might as well add a MAJESTIC :hearnoevil: emoticon under those patchnotes. Or at least a trollface.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
GMan Bob-chan streaming AP carry Lulu from Kwan server. Seems like people play has as just about anything except support today.

I've been playing blindpick and the past 4 games have been 2 support lulus each game.

And yes, with the nerfs made to all the supports over the past few months, Lulu may as well be the best (or close to) support right now.

Hellraiser

Arcane

:hero:

I have to admit that I've been seeing less of the ninja squirrel since the slap on the wrist nerf and that wota nerf (or was it a WOTA and a revolver nerf?). Either that or its the losing streak I'm on that is responsible for this.

I lost a game vs AD janna+soraka bot. Despite having a ridiculous kill lead (plus dragon) early to mid game. Why? Mid LB stole all the kills, solo top morde who was the most fed after LB build wota as his only damage item and full tank after that. My score was something like 0/2/16 at 30 minutes, as jungle skarner. Well our ashe was never around or focusing that singed which cost us every teamfight. Needless to say I am enjoying the 1200+ GRUNKERs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom