Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Still waiting for the reaction you get when everyone is in the same chat room :salute:
This ward's for you and me
Watch the other team
they're all right where they should be
Minimap on the siiiiiiiide
My eyes open wiiiiiiide
and now all I wanna see
Is a map full of lanteeeeeeerrrrrnnnns!
A map full of lanteeeeeeerrrrrnnnnsssss~~~

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I'm totally getting Kennen next. He looks great, especially as Karate Kennen. Murry purry~

Draconis

Liturgist
Haha, thanks for the links Ulminati, have never heard those before, they were pretty funny.

So, what's the worst team you guys ever had? Just played a game where it looked like this:

Karthus 15/5/1
Lee Sin 0/10/7
Sivir 2/10/7
Lulu 1/8/7

and finally

Jax 2/18/1 :smug:

Please tell me how this is even possible? I'd also like to add that the game lasted "only" 30 minutes. And 18 deaths. That's kind of impressive. I mean I didn't even rage, in fact I was just in shock. My mind was just blown and I still think I haven't recovered. I hope I never have to relive this traumatizing situation ever again.

Maybe if the karthus hadn't spent all his time KSing from his team they would have amounted to something instead of just acting as support for the obviously inadequate karthus. This is why people always chide you for KSing, it's a crime

:troll:

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Its not enough carrying when rest of the team fails. When they have one more player with a clue if you dont rush the game to end you'll lose no matter what.
When people are too dumb to use given advantage that you give em when jungling by weakening their lane oponnents sure as hell youre gonna lose this game.
How much advantage do people need to be able to win and carry. i was 12-1 trundle and started losing. 9-1 warwick and lost the game. Several times same pattern repeated cause AD and AP carrys were unable to get up and use the advantage given to them. If I kill mid 3 times and you still lose your lane then theres no fucking way to win this.
Im soo fucking pissed.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Step 1: Pick shyvana
Step 2: eat all of jarvans jungle creeps 3 times
Step 3: eat underfarmed, underleveld jarvan in his jungle
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Win 5v4 after jarv ragequits.

:love:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
lol___rocket_tristana_by_knockwurst-d4mlnum.jpg

Possible upcoming Tristana skin? It was in Knockworsts gallery (the guy who did the Sejuani, ahri, fizz, ironscale shyvana, mafia MF etc. splash screens)

[edit]

It's in the files
http://lol.zones.gamebase.com.tw/skin_view/tristana_rocket?mode=#skin

Androgynous. Animu. Looks kinda crap. It's like pulsefire ezfail, except she'll probably be released soon since they're running the yordle week theme.

Problem, Stereotypical Villain? :troll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom