Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Juul

Learned
dickwaving

You won some normal games as hybrid ezreal. Congrats..?!

Also, out of curiosity, what's your summoner name/server?

Dickwaving... You know what, just fuck off. You missed the point entirely.
I once won 3 games in a row as AD Annie. With good scores even. Pretty viable huh?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Those were some good games, although my personal favourite was and always will be AD Ryze with manamune.

Juul

Learned
The problem is that even if you counter him in lane he's a massive problem regardless.

And how exactly? Now please don't say 'CUZ OMG GLOBAL PRESENCE' or I'll kick you in the balls.
Great scaling on low-end items, due to built-in HP buff on low CD (W), and built-in WTF-MITIGATE (E). Oh... And CUZ OMG GLOBAL PRESENCE.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
I saw some gameplay footage and Glitterlance fires the direction of your mouse, so you can make it cross paths if you have it on someone else.

So what happens when you cross the streams?

Don't cross the streams!

1048792-egon_spengler__1.jpg

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Yo bitches I just recalled what I loved most about 1500+

People mostly understood that last-pick picks whatever is left. Now that I'm a measly 1429 people rage hard if first-pick picks whatever they wanted to play :x

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Sure enough, playing with the glorious team comp Irelia, Gangplank, Rumble, Karthus, Graves right now... for fucks sake.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Actually I never had this problem in my 50+ games in the 1400s... You silly Euros!

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
By the way, Ulminati, Meddler confirmed in a thread that Fiora is not affected by AoE abilities while ulting and can even avoid things like Nautilus' ult by activating her own ult before it reaches her.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Singed has to be one of my favourite characters in the game. I can't play him for shit, but a well-played singed is truly Majestic™.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
By the way, Ulminati, Meddler confirmed in a thread that Fiora is not affected by AoE abilities while ulting and can even avoid things like Nautilus' ult by activating her own ult before it reaches her.

And yet I've been hit by dark bindings and blitzcrank grabs on my 3th-4th strike inside my ult, emerging snared in the case of the former, emerging next to a squishy in the latter, then instantly teleporting to blitz even whough his rocketfist animation was long since over. It blocks karthus ult though.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Tons of champs counter singed, silly. I was just playing Wukong in blind pick since I was solo and wanted to guarentee getting him. Unfortunately blindpick is currently infested with Shens, Shens everywhere.

Also, some hackers found a way to datamine the information used by the servers for matchmaking, see your true normal elo!

http://riot.control-c.ir/

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Let's compare epeens everyone!

Ulminati:
Code:
Map                    Mode    Games  W      L      W - L  WR      Left    Rating  Top rating
Summoner's Rift        Normal  1521  786    735    +51    51.7%  2      1606    1613 (-7)

SV:
Code:
Map                    Mode    Games  W      L      W - L  WR      Left    Rating  Top rating
Summoner's Rift        Normal  600    314    286    +28    52.3%  1      1355    1363 (-8)

Undead Phoenix:
Code:
Summoner's Rift        Normal  723    390    333    +57    53.9%  9      1737    1746 (-9)

Berekän:
Code:
Summoner's Rift        Normal  846    448    398    +50    53.0%  5      1349    1355 (-6)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom