Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Looks like Riot's too chickenshit to deal with Ryze, Cass, Lulu, Shen, and now as hilarious as it is to say this, Mundo.

Mundo about two months ago - OMG MUNDO LOL SHIT TIER TROLLPICK, JUST IGNORE HIM, HE'S NOTHING BUT A HP SPONGE

Mundo receives a slight and rather insignificant buff - WELL LOL MAYBE IT'LL MAKE HIM SORT OF VIABLE, R00FLES. Nobody still plays him.

Mundo is played by some pro dudes at a tournament, taking everyone by surprise - HOLY SHIT, GOD TIER! NERF! NERF! NERF! TOO OP

r00fles!

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Come to think of it, since it's all about the junglers, this could be p much fixed by increasing the mana gain from jungle camps. Right now, old blue > new blue + jungle mana.

What is your opinion, Mr. Phage? LET US BUILD FROZEN MALLET TOGETHER

Well they did indeed increase the mana regen provided by small camps. There's a very fine line you have to balance - if there's a lack of mana in the jungle then mundo/shyvana are even more appealing. If you put too much mana in the jungle then Skarner and Udyr are overpowered again.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
All i'm saying is some of us CS'ed with morganas AA before they made her animation faster. Swain players need to stop with the QQ

While I agree that Swain's AA really isn't that bad, I do think we should just have standardization, or close to it. Whenever asked the Riot devs simply say that they intended for mages to have bad auto attack animations to make up for the ability to destroy waves quickly with spells. Things have very clearly changed, only a small number of mages have bad AAs anymore, and lots of AD carries can quickly clear waves with abilities alone (looking at you Graves)

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
No. Swain players need to stop with their QQ. His passive is built around you learning to last hit properly with him. It's MEANT to require timing. If you can't do that, play a faceroll champ instead.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
No. Swain players need to stop with their QQ. His passive is built around you learning to last hit properly with him. It's MEANT to require timing. If you can't do that, play a faceroll champ instead.

No. League of Legends players need to stop with their QQ. The game mechanics are built around you learning to last hit properly. It's MEANT to require timing. If you can't do that, play a faceroll game instead

Just kidding. There's no point in even arguing with you because it seems you have no idea what I'm actually talking about and you're just being facetious because this involves a champion you don't play as.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Swain was never a bad champion, except for maybe that one patch where they nerfed his ult without setting it to prioritize champions. He's currently a decent but underplayed choice (just like 70% of AP mids)

Juul

Learned
Swain was never a bad champion, except for maybe that one patch where they nerfed his ult without setting it to prioritize champions. He's currently a decent but underplayed choice (just like 70% of AP mids)
I agree with this 110%, and think it says a lot about how balanced the game actually is.

DakaSha

Arcane
Ive always thought the game is very well balanced considering the variables and number of champs.. Im pretty impressed and dont understand the bitching

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
OO YEA, +100 elo after 8 game win streak, 1396 now, 1 more game to break that fucking 1400. But it will have to wait till tomorrow. :(
Played only with Blitz and Grag and had help from Azaelbro in 3 games. :brofist: Awesome Maokai and Sivir play.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
OO YEA, +100 elo after 8 game win streak, 1396 now, 1 more game to break that fucking 1400. But it will have to wait till tomorrow. :(
Played only with Blitz and Grag and had help from Azaelbro in 3 games. :brofist: Awesome Maokai and Sivir play.

My pleasure, I gained precious GRUNKER too, maybe I'll actually break even in my placement matches now...

EDIT: Or not, the Kog in my final placement match rushed Tiamat, couldn't (or wouldn't) last hit and got himself killed six times in 20 minutes. The wonders of Elo hell, "supporting" tards like that.

I was trying to be corny. In fact, I play Swain quite a bit, so chill out. :P

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Afaik, me, Ulminati, Stereotypical Villain, Ud0Phoenix, MurderBunny and HanoverF has an account.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Viktor is kind of in the same spot as Lee Sin was. Sleeper OP. Very high skill cap, so most people just assumed he was mediocre-to-bad. Eventually enough people will learn to play him well, then the nerfs will come.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Also, varus model is in the game files this patch. Faggotry afoot!
hw86I.jpg

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I got Viktor last week, played 1 game with him, went 0-7 and didnt play him again. He has a very short range on his skills IMO, I was constantly annoyed with him moving few feet every time I pressed an ability. Felt like I lose track of him and when laning youd never know on what side he moved cause of minions. Pretty lame giving him such short range when all his skills dont require him to be close to someone.
I whooped one Victor yesterday as Gragas so bad cause I knew for him to use his skills he would need to come into the range of my dash.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I got Viktor last week, played 1 game with him, went 0-7 and didnt play him again. He has a very short range on his skills IMO, I was constantly annoyed with him moving few feet every time I pressed an ability.

You realize the range of his death ray is only the origin right? If you click right at the edge of the AoE and move the laz0r away from yourself, you'll amost double the range. I've only played a few games with him myself (I rarely end up AP mid these days), but I've been able to farm/poke pretty decently with death ray regardless.

That's Varus? Black spandex goof pants and a fishbowl heart-viewer 9000? What the fuck?

HAHAHA I LIED! IT'S THE NEW PULSEFIRE EZREAL! :troll:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I will in 2 weeks. All the fucking time :(

They will be crawling in their skin. With wounds that will not heal.

this is gonna be Graves all over again, except with angsty emo kids.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
:decline: of Grunker

That item build/KDA. On my Morg. Have I taught you nothing?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom