Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Stacking archangels :lol:

Irelia rushing Guardian Angel was probably the most lulzy thing about that game though.

Ah, I don't pay attention to the order things appear in on the post-game screen. I frequently reorder my items (to get clickables into slot 1/2, placing items that will be sold later or combine into other items in slot 5/6, moving boots for better feng shuei etc). But if she built GA before anything else then it is indeed a lolwat moment.

(GA ES #1! ALWAYS RESPAWN NEVER DIE! HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE!)

Juul

Learned
GP is pretty fucking strong if you build him offensively enough. He works far better against magic heavy comps in my opinion though. I don't think WW and GP is compareable as they do different things. It's like comparing apples to oranges (catch the reference, eh?)

Can't really comment on the game in question though, unless someone has a REPLAY?

Juul

Learned
- Considering how few items Irelia has, I'd say the GA is pretty rushed either way. You see, with GA she can jump in, do absolutely nothing and die, THEN RES and do nothing and die again!
genius.png

GP might not be a top tier jungler, but the minor differences in power doesn't matter that much in our level. And he did beat you pretty hard early game even though you were playing Lee Sin (basically his counter) ;)
Durr, he got help from the mid in the invade while my top/mid were busy derping and dying. I shoulda seen that of course, but since it was a 1v2 scenario he might as well have jungled eve for all the difference that would have done.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
If you don't consider him winning the early game we won't agree, I'm afraid, and I'm not just talking that one invade in the start. We commented quite intensely in Skype on how you started dragons at weird times and got caught in weird positions in this jungle. You almost single-handedly gave us a free drag at one point, but then we EXTREME DERPED and you ended up getting it because me and Qunsk made a retarded decision to chase you into your own jungle instead of just letting you go and take drag - this spawned the first team fight in which we got raped. Your team even commented on it in all "lol, first time a fight at dragon ended in our favour". I'm not saying this to anger you or sound arrogant (it was one game, anyone can play bad one early game), but because of this:

Durr, he got help from the mid in the invade while my top/mid were busy derping and dying.

I don't think it's fair to blame either your top or your mid for the early jungle situation in that game, especially not Roxor since he allivated some of it by having pretty good presence all around.

I got off to a rocky start since the original red->gank plan failed, and I then donated the blue to roxor instead of taking it myself which set me back early, but 1. you gotta count this as an advantage given to mid lane and 2. GP weren't ahead of me in levels in spite of this, something a shyv or mundo or udyr (maybe a maokai too? dunno enough about him) would have been.

We commented quite intensely in Skype on how you started dragons at weird times

You are referring to that one time I gambled on you not having warded it, and tried, and then retreated... :/ ? It was a decent attempt and I would have tried again considering I didn't lose much from it, while the potential benefits were there. The only lead you got on dragon was about 20% of his HP, wouldn't have allowed you to take it as we had equal numbers in the vicinity. The other times we pwnt you at dragon so those were obviously good.

I don't think it's fair to blame either your top or your mid for the early jungle situation in that game, especially not Roxor since he allivated some of it by having pretty good presence all around.
Nah, I should have followed my own advice and counted friends/foes nearby so I could have avoided those deaths. But my point was that the reason why I was killed in my own jungle was not because of GP, the champ, but because of 2v1.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
my point was that the reason why I was killed in my own jungle was not because of GP, the champ,

I never claimed it was, I claimed it was because of Qunsk's awareness and the fact that he could afford to do it is because he had the health and the map control to do it, which he probably would not have had playing another champ.

My whole point was that GP is better than another champ because Qunsk is better GP. Saying this:

was not because of GP

Is missing the point.

Juul

Learned
GP is weaker in the new jungle because it favors AoE clears (the reason we're seeing Shyv, Mundo, Lee Sin and Udyr as top junglers most likely).
This is not really subject to discussion as he's definitely slower in jungle.

Qunsk is a good jungleplank. Better than his Shyv or whatever. This is not really subject to discussion either as it is pretty clear. I'm not sure what you're arguing over O_o

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
IMO, a good Gangplank is scary. Late game with atmogs/triforce/FoN he got crazy sustain and damage. Good creep score combined with his mobility and damage with a free QSS he rocks the late game better than most champs. Always saw him as a nasty champ to play against. Not OP,not UP, just fucking nasty in hands of a good player.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Mao kai es OP. He es in forest but he es tree. Where is, I cannot see. Always pounce and kill all. Except Mordekaiser.

Juul

Learned
You get the idea - the ones you mentioned have AoE clear too :>

Also, on the subject of pulsefire ezreal, Morello has stated that "No other skin we've ever done does what this one does technically in several ways." and he wouldn't spoil what this meant. ARE YOU EXCITED? Mystic Shot's going off in every direction hitting nothing but minions and air. Ezreal ult's fired the wrong way. Misguided people trying to AP mid as him and getting steamrolled while complaining about not getting blue at lvl 1. It's going to be glorious.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
gatekeeper_thumb.jpg

:rage:

1) I JUST bought the Galio skin on sale

2) I have a rule about buying legendary skins... 1820 soooooooooooo much... but legendary Galio skin

codex, i is in dilemma

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom