Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

So maybe I shouldn't be surprised that everything I have been doing is kinda bad, after all playing against bad people teaches you bad habits. Still have a lot to learn...

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Well, I overestimated the other team. They started perfect, Warwick 3-0, Morg 2-0-2, but they sucked at pushing and we pwned them again and again in teamfights.
Totally worth of mention, I thought they were gonna rip us apart.
77O1d.jpg

Turns out Morg isnt invincible after all.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Mantheons spear homes, olafs axe does not. Mantheon has a stun and a decent anti-poke passive. If he's halfway decent, mantheon should win the lane until lv6. Especially if the BROlaf is crap :troll:
: x

But yeah, it was mostly my fault for understimating Panth, fed him two kills (let's 1v1 the early game guy with ignite/exhaust) and then he started deep striking the other lanes that weren't doing too great either, and GG. I also made some retarded unnecessary items like wriggles and Mallet. Anyway, I blame the jungler.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Also had a hilarious ranked game yesterday. After the usual suspects were banned, I firstpicked a riven. The enemy team countered with a jungle TryndaMALE and ahri. We then got ourselves a galio and a tristana. So far so good. Then the enemy team decided that the best thing to send top vs riven was Fizz :troll:

That went pretty much how you'd expect it to. I continually pushed him out of lane until 6, after which I just killed him under turret whenever my ult was up. Talk about counterpicking yourself.

Very fitting he yelled "FEEDING TIME!" every time he ulted and missed because of valor.

The enemy team countered with a jungle TryndaMALE

I have seen so few trynds and rivens in the jungle that I don't really know how any of them work... In what way does trynd counter riven in the jungle? Not contesting it, just wondering.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Riven was solotop, not jungle. TryndaMALE is hardly a counterpick, as should have been deduced from the AWESOME™ enhancement of his name.

Juul

Learned
In LoL, the more you point out other people's mistakes, the better you are, everyone knows this.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
In LoL, the more you point out other people's mistakes, the better you are, everyone knows this.

Your honor, I firmly beleive it is bots reason I lost top. You see, after kog'maw blamed our 7/0/0 shaco for never ganking anywhere I started laughing so hard I was unable to click near my turret when Mundo came for me.

INSTALL LOL RECORDER AND DOWNLOAD ME

Me and Qunsk submitted this to Top5 plays of the week. Neither of us are the ones doing the top play. Wait until around the end of the game and watch the fucking hilarity ensue.

One word, just one word: MANCOW!!!

I'd happily play with that Tris or Ali on a team, provided Ali curbed some of the early game suicidal tendencies. Trist was a silent trooper, competent and didn't bitch.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Well, the point of the replay was mostly the hilarious ending but I'm sure Trist (Qunsk) will be happy for the compliment ;)

Upload it to youtube, mang.

Dunno how to do that shit, but hopefully protatomonster puts it in one of his clips.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Omg, retard squad is at it again. How about Garen going 0-5-0 vs Warwick and still continues to push the lane every time, instead of harrasing and chilling by the tower. He pushes, ww waits and pwns him. 50 cs in first 25 minutes, and ww 150 cs."Omg, you never gank". How can I gank when youre pushing and dying all the time. Bot lane Sivir 91 cs during 35 minutes. With Sivir!I go bot theyre at 20% health, figure they are gonna bait with heal, I jump in, chasing in the lane, my bot just runs around me like chickens with no heads, not even attacking not backing down.
Their Graves chills, wait for his cooldowns, takes easy double kill. So sucking sad.
I dont mind(acctually enjoy) playing against good players but when youre let down by these retards on your own team its just fucking sad. HOW can you be 1200+ elo and still do these retarded plays. 3 games in a row. Yesterday a game with Azael where he was supporting 3-13 Ashe and our jungle Shaco was 1-11. You cant win games like that no matter how good youre at it. grrrr

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Shen:
  • Stand United global ranged reduced from 25000 to 5500.

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING STUPID FUCKING WHINING CUNTS

I WISH THIS FUCKING SHEN BUFF NEVER CAME TO EXISTENCE I HOPE YOU ALL FUCKING ROT

FUCK

DakaSha

Arcane
what does this mean

Shen:
  • Stand United global ranged reduced from 25000 to 5500.
Ok so it does mean it isnt global any more. gay

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom