Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
GG WP

Codexfight.jpg

So... Team Codexia has gotten a lot better. Jaedar killed me mid and at one point it looked very shitty for us.

ALSO: MORDEKAISER OP ALWAYS LIVE NEVER DIE TRIPLE KILL SOLO AGAINST GRAVES FIZZ NAUTILUS LOL OP

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I DON'T KNOW MAN IT WAS A TOTALLY FAIR FIGHT

In related news: Grunker's router OP (the pic Darth Roxor posted had us DC 4 times - actually, a question to PC-wizzes: How can one computer crashing all the time disconnect all users? As soon as we closed that computer and played without it everything went fine).

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I really liked the jungle invade I did to kill gangplank. Kudos to mystary for placing a ward there.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Looks like I missed a fun matc

Fixed.

The first one was unplayable.

Also, just remembered: Darth Roxor is a true douchebag. First time we start getting 500 ping I say so in all chat and litereally instantly Roxor flash-ulties me in mid as I stand helplessly watching :lol:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
What happened to the teamspeak idea?

Anyway, awzum. I'll probs join.

Teamspeak/Ventrilo are pretty much interchangable. I went with vent 'cause more people seemed to prefer vent than ts and I honestly didn't care which to go with enough to make an issue of it.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Also, just remembered: Darth Roxor is a true douchebag. First time we start getting 500 ping I say so in all chat and litereally instantly Roxor flash-ulties me in mid as I stand helplessly watching :lol:

I didn't flash-ult :M

Also, I thought you were talking about only one lagging d00d :M

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Well, you might not have but that's how I remembered it and it's more fun that way ;)

I just remember being deeply engaged in discussion about what to do and suddenly have screen turn eerily grey.

Juul

Learned
Brilliant. From the looks of it, replays can't be far away, if they even got rewind and fast forward functions implemented. Guess the issue is server space for stored replays.
I look forward to seeing the directed camera and how well it works, as well as what featured games will do to streams.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I think there will be limit to spectators. like 10 max or something. Otherwise everybody would just stalk Dyrus and post pron links in /all chat.
But it looks awesome with shitload of features and gives ability to watch your bros when youre bored. :incline:

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
There's no limit to the number of spectators, after all you can't chat while spectating and there's a "featured games" spectator tab, are you going to restrict access to only 10 people to the "featured" games? :p

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
So bruddas, Yi is getting some minor buffs. In before 'yi top jungler, so broken' :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom