Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Turned off sound. Not quite enough bounce or ass, but cleveage was decent. I rate it:

:bounce::bounce::bounce: out of :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

I hate this game.

I've played plenty of games a month, some two, a few three, but only two games have ever seen me play more than that long. One was Starcraft 1 which with the campaign and countless user made maps of great quality I easily took up half a year. Heroes of Might and Magic 5 with all expansions and the AI mod and random map generator for skirmishes against the computer. Also played about a half year.

This game though...from the time I was introduced to now is almost a whole year! That means it's the longest played game to me. Wow I must like multiplayer over single-player. I DON'T! I must like multiplayer games filled with the stupid, rude, and retarded. I DON'T!

I've finally grown tired and given up on LoL. Now that I look back on it I'm embarrassed that I game I wouldn't put in my "top ten best games" is not one, but THE most played game I've ever had. I feel ashamed.

Sure I had months of fun with friends and family. Months to reach level thirty and get all the good runes and champs. Months to perfect certain roles (tank and support). Also some months in solo ranked. The best I ever got was 1,400 and most of the time I was around 1,200.

I'm glad. Too often I forced myself to play for the "first win of the day" bonus IP even though I have all the champs for the roles I want and the necessary runes.

At least I got to see my favorite champ of all released before I stopped playing (Lulu the Fae Sorceress).

By the way...the people I played with from the Codex were the most talented and respectful players I ever played this game with. That includes the family and friends I already had in real life that urged me to play.

Sincerely,
The Vault Dweller

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Dweller brah you should play with me and wholesale more.

Speaking of Wholesale, he and I are on a team for the Alienware summer LoL league, and we're currently 3-1, placing us in second or first place (the points need to update before I'm sure). There are some teams that are more talented than us, but we're better than 90% of them for sure, so we if keep facing off with the lesser teams we may end up competing for a 1.5k$ cash prize..! (not saying that we'll win, but it's still pretty cool to me)

I've also been streaming the matches and have gained a very small (5 or so) following, but they're quite vocal. In our 4th match the enemy team banned target banned my Karthus and our jungler's Skarner, which was almost... flattering. Ended up hard randoming Corki and winning regardless.

Juul

Learned
I'd be very interested in becoming your sixth follower, if you'd provide a stream link and some information on when it's online?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Stereotypical Villain

She will come and you will cum.

they usually don't release the new skinns until a few days after the patch so people don't get dissuaded from spending all their jewgoldz on varus skins.

Also, new Pantheon skin in the files :M

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
She'll come out eventually. I'm not too fussed since in the last 100 games or so I played draft there's only been 1 game in which Morg wasn't banned. Sheeple don't know how to handle The Morg.

Irelia
  • Base health increased to 546 from 515
  • Health per level increased to 90 from 85
  • Base health regen per 5 increased to 7.5 from 6.5
  • Base damage increased to 59.3 from 56.3

:retarded:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Irelia
  • Base health increased to 546 from 515
  • Health per level increased to 90 from 85
  • Base health regen per 5 increased to 7.5 from 6.5
  • Base damage increased to 59.3 from 56.3

IRELIA BUFFS!?

end-is-near-785574.jpg

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Phage, good luck with your matches, looking forward to seeing the tournament streams if you enter it, even if you don't make it high it will be fun to watch

Dweller brah you should play with me and wholesale more.

Speaking of Wholesale, he and I are on a team for the Alienware summer LoL league, and we're currently 3-1, placing us in second or first place (the points need to update before I'm sure). There are some teams that are more talented than us, but we're better than 90% of them for sure, so we if keep facing off with the lesser teams we may end up competing for a 1.5k$ cash prize..! (not saying that we'll win, but it's still pretty cool to me)

I've also been streaming the matches and have gained a very small (5 or so) following, but they're quite vocal. In our 4th match the enemy team banned target banned my Karthus and our jungler's Skarner, which was almost... flattering. Ended up hard randoming Corki and winning regardless.

Woah!

You guys TOTALLY deserve that! I'm even extremely flattered that you'd like to play more with me if you guys are that great. I'm not surprised given how well you play and how polite you are to me.

As much as that makes me want to play again I also don't want to ruin your record by playing with the likes of a "barely bronze league" player.

Your offer is makes me more than happy enough to have served it's purpose. So don't feel the declined offer is wasted.

:love:,
The Vault Dweller

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Big D Gentlemen are currently ranked 1 in the tournament, aww yeah.

Since a few of your expressed interest in seeing the stream of it , we'll be playing at 7 PM Eastern Standard Time (that's my timezone) tomorrow, May 2nd. There should be another match shortly after that one too if I'm not mistaken. I'll post more about it tomorrow..!

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Well, the Brotherhood of the BRO [BROBET] finally got their collective asses together and played their seeding matches. Apparently a 3-2 scoreline puts you at 1038 GRUNKERs o_O

Which is all rather confusing 'cause the match report after the last match said 1288 GRUNKERs were due to us. Oh well, I'll take solace in the fact that the yorick I roflstomped top had a solo queue max GRUNKER of 1905 and a gravedigger skin.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Remember that Arranged GRUNKERs and Solo Queue GRUNKERs are very different, due to the way GRUNKERs work (see here: GRUNKERs explained).

Arranged GRUNKERs are much lower.

Also; no one can claim anything AT ALL based on GRUNKERs given after less than 50+ matches. That's why Darth Roxor is a faggot for having playing like 15 matches in solo queue and now only plays his monthly game.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Remember that Arranged GRUNKERs and Solo Queue GRUNKERs are very different, due to the way GRUNKERs work (see here: GRUNKERs explained).

Arranged GRUNKERs are much lower.

Also; no one can claim anything AT ALL based on GRUNKERs given after less than 50+ matches. That's why Darth Roxor is a faggot for having playing like 15 matches in solo queue and now only plays his monthly game.

Ohhh, so that's how Roxxor got that rating..!

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
So patch day came and went. Surprisingly smooth transition, except all my ranked teams including [BROBET] don't show up. It also says I'm at W1/L1 in 5v5 ranked even though [BROBET] is @W3 L2. :mystary:

:incline: of being able to toggle /all chat off. I honestly don't care about enemy players whining about lag/reporting their support/thinking I'm lucky for killing them with my ult. Spectator mode is pretty neat. I spectated a single round of Undead Phoenix getting carried hard by Alistar playing ranked. the controls were intuitive, the directed camera did an admirable job of finding the action and skipping back and forth in the timeline took only seconds. Maybe it's because we're off peak hours but if the servers don't keel over and die from the strain of spectators I don't see myself tuning in to livestreams much anymore.

Soon I will have my own loyal following of viewers who kibiz on my games out of schadenfreude. I swear, the teams I get these days are straight out of a greek tragedy.

Also: BLACKThORN MORGANA WHERe!?

Juul

Learned
The arranged ranked winratio bug (or whatever it is) has been around since they made arranged teams. I think it's your w/l from before it was changed. Mine shows 3-2, but our ranked team is 8-3.

The spectator mode is pretty flawless I think.
:bravo:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron

Ohhh, so that's how Roxxor got that rating..!

A potato presenting a dishonest image of his ability!? This is an outrage!

: x

The spectator mode is pretty flawless I think.

If they attach the recording (it must be stored in some sort of file format generated on the fly since we can move back/forward in the spectator mode) to the match report after a game (I'll settle for them doing so in ranked 5's, but all games would be neat) and/or allow us to save it to disk and play it locally later it'll be pretty much perfect
:love:

So patch day came and went. Surprisingly smooth transition, except all my ranked teams including [BROBET] don't show up. It also says I'm at W1/L1 in 5v5 ranked even though [BROBET] is @W3 L2. :mystary:

:incline: of being able to toggle /all chat off. I honestly don't care about enemy players whining about lag/reporting their support/thinking I'm lucky for killing them with my ult. Spectator mode is pretty neat. I spectated a single round of Undead Phoenix getting carried hard by Alistar playing ranked. the controls were intuitive, the directed camera did an admirable job of finding the action and skipping back and forth in the timeline took only seconds. Maybe it's because we're off peak hours but if the servers don't keel over and die from the strain of spectators I don't see myself tuning in to livestreams much anymore.

Soon I will have my own loyal following of viewers who kibiz on my games out of schadenfreude. I swear, the teams I get these days are straight out of a greek tragedy.

Also: BLACKThORN MORGANA WHERe!?
:rpgcodex:

You missed out my awesome first blood and exhaust/smite support combo.

Spectator mode seems really useful. Fun to troll friends.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
You missed out my awesome first blood and exhaust/smite support combo.

I saw no reason to embarass you in front of the Codex BROs by pointing out you took smite on janna and stole first blood with support when your entire team dived vlad.

I used the rewind function to watch your KS in slo-mo

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom