Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Nice, we're finally getting the things every other RTS has on release date.

Awesome Camera and on the fly fast-forward/reqind/speedup/slowdown controls?

More importantly, when will HoN/DotA2 copy this? :M

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
but bro he's getting buffed that means he's no longer paper thin

in fact i could even say he's gonna be problematic on all fronts and without any counters

(don't forget to build sunfire cape on him)

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I think there will be limit to spectators. like 10 max or something

How you can even think this is true while they announce a featured games list is beyond me.
Didnt pay attention to whole video,my bad i know. But if they can pull it off, having 10-20k people watching same game at the same time gonna be amazing.

Jim Cojones

Prophet
By all means Roxor, the next dozen times or so you are team captain, refrain from banning Shen and let the other team have him. Tell us all how that went.

kOSqT.jpg

Not a single inhibitor lost. Shen's ultimate helped them get a single dragon but that's about it.

Juul

Learned
Saying that Shen is insta-win is obviously lies and I don't think that was Ulminati's point either, just poor wording to get the point across.

However, that Shen build against Vlad. Ninja tabi against a primarily magic heavy team, along with relatively good amount of CC. Derp's gonna herp.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron

Well I did admit the possibility that the EU Potato shen players were dumber than shit.

Saying that Shen is insta-win is obviously lies and I don't think that was Ulminati's point either, just poor wording to get the point across.

However, that Shen build against Vlad. Ninja tabi against a primarily magic heavy team, along with relatively good amount of CC. Derp's gonna herp.

Indeed.

No merc vs fair amount of CC. stacking armor against vladimir. The reason I said "play a dozen or so games" was to forestall the inevitable posting and retarded gloating the second you found the first bad player.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Watched M5 vs Tcm and vs AL. Oh man, what plays. This team is in a class of its own.
And Curse is trolling Go4LoL, now playing with 5 AD carry team and owning. Funny shit to watch. Took baron as soon it spawned at 15.00. You dont see that every day.

Juul

Learned
I like how the dumped Gosu Pepper. That guy was a douche of yet unknown dimensions.

Gosu pepper left a tournament game he was participating in, with his teammates, because he raged so much at them. It wasn't a super important tournament game but a tournament game nevertheless. Supposedly after playing a game he also reported an enemy CLGer for feeding after having won vs them.

As the rumormill wants it genja rather wants to lane alone than with gosu pepper, which was the reason for the roaming alistar strategy :m

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Gosu pepper left a tournament game he was participating in, with his teammates, because he raged so much at them.
Ok, seriously bad form. He also ought to realize that's going to hurt himself more than his team, since noone will bother touching him with a 10-foot pole if he ragequites mid-match in a tourney.

It wasn't a super important tournament game but a tournament game nevertheless. Supposedly after playing a game he also reported an enemy CLGer for feeding after having won vs them.
Ok, that's sort-of lulzy. Maybe the CLG'er in question did feed? If he reported a CLG'er for feeding after he ragequit, does that mean his team won a 4v5? :mystary:

As the rumormill wants it genja rather wants to lane alone than with gosu pepper, which was the reason for the roaming alistar strategy :m
Rumormills gonna mill.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Probably because they're butthurt about Athene. I know him from wow where he had a huge following but he wasn't an exceptional player in any way. It's that kind of guy that is famous and you have no idea why.

I also remember his wife was slutty as fuck so maybe that's why.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Same reason they did Zekes Herald. Stupid attentionwhore faggots smurfs a shitton/instructs his legion of sheeple to smurf for him to get enough referals that RIOT are forced to oblige and name something in the gamer after a douchebag.

You will notice that the New and Improved™ refer-a-friend program they're rolling out deliberately removed the "We'll name shit after you" tiers.

[edit]

I guess it's all due to his really slutty wife?

Google image search proved unhelpful. Stop editing your posts and post pix plz

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom