Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
I desperately need to figure out how to be better with Poppy in the early game. So much fun late in the game, so damn weak and getting no farm in the beginning which means that the late game goodness comes too late. :/ Still, it's so much fun seeing enemies jump on me thinking they can kill me when my health is low and then raping them and dashing away when their help comes around, or dive the enemies squishies while ulting someone who can't do shit to you.

Guess I have to try jungling Brolaf soon, since I'm such a pro jungler.

The new champion... Is Stitch :retarded:

Fizz_Teaser-Final_thumb.jpg

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Jim Cojones said:
@Ulminati

OK, shall I send a PM to DU that this was just misunderstanding and he should not ban you or would you like to explain him that on your own?

I guess you should be the one sending DU a PM explaining why you should have a DUMBFUCK tag.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Yeah, I'm a big fan of the game, but this thread is pretty embarrassing. Then again, the whole League community is pretty embarrassing.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Fun game, even though we fed like crazy, root going 0-6 with Morde against Mal in the opening laning phase kind of screwed us a little bit. Not that I played much better.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/masteries-season-two#

New incoming masteries. I have to say they look incredibly derpy and I don't quite like them on first glance.

I especially don't like the defensive masteries. They were already incredibly underused, but I fucking loved them on Kassadin and Shen. Now? They've been totally nerfed to the ground and I can't think of anyone that would want to invest in them, maybe except for getting 1 point in the summoner spell boosts.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Darth Roxor said:

New incoming masteries. I have to say they look incredibly derpy and I don't quite like them on first glance.

I especially don't like the defensive masteries. They were already incredibly underused, but I fucking loved them on Kassadin and Shen. Now? They've been totally nerfed to the ground and I can't think of anyone that would want to invest in them, maybe except for getting 1 point in the summoner spell boosts.

Candidate for dumbest post in this thread right here.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Phage said:
Darth Roxor said:

Candidate for dumbest post in this thread right here.

Ok.

Anything else you want to add, or is that too complicated, dear cephalopod?

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Darth Roxor said:
I have to say they look incredibly derpy and I don't quite like them on first glance.

How are they derpy? The mastery trees were very unbalanced before, a common fact of the game. There were masteries that were very strong, and others that simply sucked. Now the trees are full of really appealing options in all three branches.

The new 21 point defensive mastery, Juggernaut, is borderline overpowered. 10% CC reduction that adds with other % reduction? Yeah, that's nuts. Actually, if you were to compare the numbers and overall power of the old and new defensive trees, the new one is a lot stronger.

The offense tree is now highly useful for both AP and AD, and the placement of masteries now actually correlates to the power of the mastery (perfect example of this is the Awareness mastery in the utility tree)

DakaSha

Arcane
I know i will be getting back into this fairly soon but damn i know im gonna suck again :-/
also im fairly gayed out by the fact that the majority of you play on euro servers and there is no way in hell im sinking another (i dont even know how many) hours into reaching level 30

Noit to mention i own a shitload of champs and have some full rune sets on US

Oh well maybe some day hell will freeze over and the regions will be integrated in some way

edit: wtf i just opened it and see i got a free 10 win ip boost thing.. when did this happen

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Phage said:
Now the trees are full of really appealing options in all three branches.

Offence and Utility got a lot of buffs, yes. But Defence has been made totally obsolete.

The new 21 point defensive mastery, Juggernaut, is borderline overpowered. 10% CC reduction that adds with other % reduction? Yeah, that's nuts. Actually, if you were to compare the numbers and overall power of the old and new defensive trees, the new one is a lot stronger.

Yeah, it's just a shame that Juggernaut is the ONLY thing that is useful in this skill (well, okay, Mercenary, too). But only thanks to the 10% CC reduction (which, when you think about 10% of 2 seconds, isn't that horribly noticable), while the 3% hp is completely stupid - wowowowo, that's 15 hp if you start with 500, and 90 if you have 3000. Irrelevant in both cases.

How about the others? 'Hp regen 1/2/3' is downright pathetic, and I had the equivalent of that at level 1 with strength of spirit, don't even make me mention what followed when I got a tear of the goddess. To get Veteran Scars you now have to spend 5 points. Honor Guard's 1.5% damage reduction (with 3 points) is laughable when compared to the current 4% DR (with one point). No dodge and movement boost? Fuck you. Siege Commander you'll never, ever notice since the towers already have like, what, 240 armour? Enlightenment will be useless for most part of the game. Initiator you will also probably never notice. Etc etc etc etc.

Where is my ardour? Where is my 4% DR? Where is my dodging (+movement boost)? Where is my fortify? Where is my Cleanse CDR? Where is my Strength of Spirit?

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Personally, the change I find weirdest is that all the summoner spell improvements are in the first row.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Of course, I have to see them in effect, but I gotta say I'm with Phage on this one. The new trees seem to specifically adress the problems with the old trees - namely that AP had no reason to use the offensive tree, that the defensive tree was horrible and that summoner spell upgrades where not streamlined. Streamlined in the good sense here - there was no sense behind the placing of the summoner upgrades. Makes a lot more sense now.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
oh hello there new patch

Kassadin
Null Sphere cast range reduced to 650 from 700

YOU FUCKERS

Cleanse

Now cleanses summoner spell debuffs such as Exhaust's movement speed and damage reduction and Ignite's damage over time
Cooldown increased to 210 seconds from 150 seconds
Improved Cleanse no longer reduces cooldown, but now extends the secondary disable reduction buff by 1 second

YOU. FUCKERS.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom