Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Hellraiser

Arcane
I'm too busy with shit to play this a lot but I finally started playing ranked after getting a decent pool of champs for every role. Holy fuck are some of the people who are starting ranked games fucking retarded in solo queue. We get a good team composition I go solo top as cho and this vayne comes top with me for some reason. We tell her to go bot where our support is waiting for her. Unsurprisingly she feeds bot like crazy and blames everyone else. Our sona was so pissed at that.

Oh and I want to strangle the idiots saying "WE NEED TANK, PICK TANK U TARD" in the draft lobby when we have 2 tanky dps champs (jungle+top obviously) and our last pick takes a support which we need.

Seriously I don't expect people to be playing god knows how well, warding properly or farming like pros but the very fucking least they could do before choosing summoners rift>ranked (draft pick) is learn the very basics of the metagame: solo top and mid, duo bot (carry+support) and a jungler. I mean fuck it's not that complicated, you don't need to know why the lanes are setup as that but just know that they are.

At the very least I keep winning almost every time I pick the team support which is almost every game. People love Taric's faggotry and Sona facerolling. Also Riven is fucking MAJESTIC and Skarner isn't a shitty jungler anymore but that is old news.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
I want to murder Riot for what they did to Kassadin in the last patch. Nerfing the range on the Q completely annihilated his early/mid game.

Back in the day (TM) I could eat stuff like Vlad or Kennen for breakfast in mid. I was against those in the last few days and mother of fucking god. Before I reach level 6 I waste all health pots, my turret is at half hp and the enemy doesn't get even one hit from my Q because if I get close, I get raped.

Fuck. You. Riot. Might as well get a refund for Kassadin now, for fuck's sake, Malzahar outclasses him completely when it comes to the rest of my champ arsenal.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
CrimsonAngel said:
I am on EUW and i use the name MurderBunny

Sent you a friend invite. :bro:

It's just me (ulminati), berekän (berekän) and Undead phoenix (ud0phoenix) on the european server atm. But with you we're just 1 bro short of a Kodex Kool Krew.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Ulminati said:
We really ought to all make a bunch of lv1 accounts (so noone has a rune/champion/mastery advantage) on the same server some day and have a bunch of KKKodexian 5v5s. Although i guess that means we'll have to blind pick since we wouldn't have enough free champs to account for bans in draft mode. We could be super-nice to some of the newer

Only problem is that whoever is playing on the other side's servers will experience some lag

Also we should probably make it like level 19 or something so everyone can buy a couple champs

Only problem is that whoever is playing on the other side's servers will experience some lag
Our Canakwadian friends can play on EUeast with very little lag so I don't think that would be much of a problem, at least for EUeast/west matchups.

DakaSha

Arcane
My german friend plays on us servers with a decent ping so that works. but im twice as far from europe through shitty monopolized internet service running out of a tiki hut.

Anyways phage when i do feel decent enough to play in our KKK team there is always 3v3 ranked of course

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
herostratus said:
Our Canakwadian friends can play on EUeast with very little lag so I don't think that would be much of a problem, at least for EUeast/west matchups.

Wouldn't the West server have less lag for americans, geographically?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
yfgWs.jpg

Now recruiting :M

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Bro I made the US KKK (with 3 members, btw) yesterday.

As usual, the US is 3 steps ahead of EU.

DakaSha

Arcane
sigh.. lux is the only champ i can get consistently good scores with in ranked but its close to impossible to carry with her unless u really get fed :-/

Im getting better and better with lee though.. that fucker is a beast and hes incredibly fun

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Yeah Lux has to low damage to be worth using as a carry and it is to bad because she could make a good alternative to Morgana.

Also Ulmi i will join that 3rd rate team of yours.

DakaSha

Arcane
Phage fucked up the team name by naming it Kool Kodex Krew.

:troll:

Edit: Man i blow so bad. sigh.
I do think id do quite a bit better in a teamspeak premade though because i tend to lane very well and even my 1v1 are decent. I think i just dont work well without communication (and thats my fault)
I tend to not be in teamfights because im the only one freeing up lanes for instance. thats good in itself but often im doing it when i shouldnt be probably. Communication would do a lot to prevent this

also i have an extremely low tolerance for the typical idiot lol player and i know it effects my games because i rage

DakaSha

Arcane
(very well at my elo :P as phage just witnessed. Played my first premade with him and got owned xD. To be fair i think we all did :P )

WholesaleGenocide

Liturgist
Yeah that wasn't your fault at all -- We got outplayed, I didn't gank top enough, mid was super rough for our comp to gank, and I suck.

DakaSha

Arcane
As i said i was super intimidated. almost embarrassingly so. My palms were sweaty as fuck and i was really nervous.
I know that sounds stupid but ive never had to play 'for others' (other then close friends. doesnt matter then of course) and i knew i was outclassed. I didnt do that awful i think i was just to passive. I also got ganked at level 2 and managed to survive but it set me back and freaked me out.

still a great experience anf you guys were chill about it so im good

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Speaking of the US server. I still have an account there (though it's laggy(ish) and my runes are very limited). If there's a slot open on the Kodex Kwa Krew, I could stop by for a game or two. :)

I got teamspeak/ventrilo/skype for voicecomms. I'd have to doublecheck, but I think I got runes for AP carry, solotop offtank or support.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Wanna bet they change counterstrike to having a *really* long cooldown that gets reduced by enemy autoattacks? Sort of like an inverse version of tarics heal.

Personally, I'm all for removal of dodge. But then again, I'm not a Jaxfag.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom