Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Pony King

Educated
@DakaSha
Which champions are you taking mid against Caitlyn? There is a reason that ADs lost the mid lane to AP casters. All you need against Cait is decent burst, equivalent or longer range and the ability to dodge her q.

I've finished my season 2 placement matches and went 6/4. Solo queue is still crap, but at least I'm improving.

DakaSha

Arcane
Enemy team.. Full AD.. not a single teammate buys armor. not one.
Oh except the swain that went 2/11. he got one 4 mins before the game ended

sigh

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Just played a victorius troll game as jungle Blitz with AP Mejai Warwick and Nocturne on lane.Bit hard till I got Wriggles cause he doesnt have some health gain early and I used smite on a little lizard next to blue golem at start. Funny times

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
35 games in solo queue. My rating is 1568.

Still feeling like it's mostly luck. Not too sure I'll be convinced otherwise when I'm at 70 games.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I have started to climb the list slowly after i started going Soraka because even with only a half competent team i tend to have the ability to turn a fight.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Grunker said:

Still feeling like it's mostly luck. Not too sure I'll be convinced otherwise when I'm at 70 games.
Dont think its luck. I think you passed the elo hell(tm) border.

Im also at 70 games, 35w-35l. 1218 points. My games are mostly won by having retards on the opposite team and lost by having retards on my team. I feel rarely that i got outplayed, that someone was simply better. I almost never lose my lane and my jungling is mostly better than the one on the opposite team.

"sorry,guys. first time vlad" FFFUUUUUU

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Markman said:
Grunker said:

Dont think its luck. I think you passed the elo hell(tm) border.

Im also at 70 games, 35w-35l. 1218 points. My games are mostly won by having retards on the opposite team and lost by having retards on my team. I feel rarely that i got outplayed, that someone was simply better. I almost never lose my lane and my jungling is mostly better than the one on the opposite team.

"sorry,guys. first time vlad" FFFUUUUUU

That's the same feeling I get after 11w-11l in solo queue. I did get completely dominated as Ashe bot by a Vayne in one game, but that was the only time in 11 games I felt like I was the cause of losing. I've had a lot of bad luck with teammates playing Graves, so far. :M

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Hmm, lessee, you lost both games, had a total of 15+ deaths in both games with only 2 on our side. You did take my tower when I played Brand, I wonder why that was... oh yeah, I was busy getting double-kill in your bot-lane and farming twice as well as you :smug:

I had no intention of being smug about our wins, since you nuked yourselves the first time by picking Ashe, but being smug about "winning a lane" when you lose both the game and the lane itself in farm is pretty fucking ironic ;)

DakaSha

Arcane
i was gonna ask if hes one of those people that go 'gg Darth' when they win with a good score

:troll:

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
farming twice as well as you :smug:

NUH-UH

you nuked yourselves the first time by picking Ashe

That was mostly failure to communicate because fags were supposed to switch (gp vs talon and ashe vs singed) but they didn't, so it all spiraled into derp. Even though picking Ashe in the first place was rather dum :M

but being smug about "winning a lane" when you lose both the game and the lane itself in farm is pretty fucking ironic ;)

Grunker cannot into jokes :(

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Sorry man, my sarcasm-detector is completely broken on the internet (hence why I always get trolled so much on the 'dex). I shall commence with self-flaggelation this instant!

In point of fact though, you guys have gotten much, much better pretty fast. I was pretty convinced we'd beat you (we all have 1200+ games played, something would be very wrong if we didn't) but I honestly thought we'd beat you a lot more soundly in the laning phase. Besides the Ashe/Talon lane no lanes really lost hugely. You lost mostly due to farm and map-awareness, at least that's how we saw it. So yeah KUDOS MANG UR DOING GRAET IS WHAT IM SAYING

DakaSha

Arcane
I'be always been utterly terrible at jungling but just for shits and giggles i tried a unorthodox (no smite.. i took exhaust and ignite. also started with sword and 1 health pot) jungle shaco and went 23/4/12 :smug:
Got red buff and had a successful 2-3 min gank. Got Madreds razors with the cash and went to get blue (which took like 2 seconds). Ganked top. Top got the kill.
Tried to gank mid and failed barely and think i took out wraiths. From then on what I did was mostly roam actually. Killing jungle creeps as I came across them.

It seems to me like its pretty important to feed off of your lanes xp to stay at an equal level. Anyways It prob wouldnt have gone nearly as good if the first gank had failed.

DakaSha

Arcane
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Let me do my blitz yo!
Played 2 games with the guys and man did we got our butts whooped. Botlanes AD carry underwhelming, dont blame him, he still lv 28. But gotta say playing 5man premade is way harder than solo or duo que. People are just more skilled, or we sucked that bad? Cant decide. trolololo

Mystary!

Arcane
So, anyone played Volibear?

Ive been away for a while so have been playing against bots to get the feeling back, and Ive seen one Volibear so far and I couldnt tell. He amanaged to solo two champs at lvl 1 without breaking a sweat and he got the most kills by a large margin. But he did confess that his Frenzy (W) was a better kill stealer err executing skill than Garens Ult so it probably skewed the score.

And what about that Fizz? He's mainly the reason I came back, to try him out for free. He's just amazing, Playful trickster is probably my favourite power of all he power of all the champions, the shit you can pull off with it is ridiculous! And the timing required makes it rewarding as hell.

DakaSha

Arcane
Riot tricked me into giving them 5 more bucks (due to the retarded way the RP system works.. you know you always have some left after purchasing something) so i decided to get a viable champ that can carry games and i settled on irelia. So far ive done pretty much consistently good with her and shes pretty damn fun for a melee champ.

At least her mid/late game bouncing farming is ^^

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Haven't been able to play since last patch fucked up my client. I've tried repairing the installation to no avail. Guess I'll have to re-download :/

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Ulminati said:
Haven't been able to play since last patch fucked up my client. I've tried repairing the installation to no avail. Guess I'll have to re-download :/

Let me guess:

'DISCONNECTED FROM PVP.NET. SESSION CLOSING' every 10 seconds? I'm also getting this shit, and many people on the forums were complaining, too. Annoying as all fuck.

DakaSha

Arcane
gonna be getting another 3150 champ tonight (shits worse then pokemon) and its very likely gonna be kass or anivia.

Who would you suggest? Not based on skill needed. Ive been able to adapt to anybody fairly well (again at my shitty elo) and im looking more for viability and even more importantly fun

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Darth Roxor said:
Ulminati said:

Let me guess:

'DISCONNECTED FROM PVP.NET. SESSION CLOSING' every 10 seconds? I'm also getting this shit, and many people on the forums were complaining, too. Annoying as all fuck.

Nah. The patcher patches, I click play, then nothing happens. Launcher window never shows up. Tried repairing, no dice. So I'll have to re-download everything I guess.

DakaSha said:
gonna be getting another 3150 champ tonight (shits worse then pokemon) and its very likely gonna be kass or anivia.

Get Morgana :love:

If you already have The Morg, I'd go for kassadin. Anivias playstyle is somewhat similar to morg, except she's 8 times as mana hungry.

7/2/19 as the Vladmeister.

I don't know why people whine about Vlad. I've played him for quite some time now, and I find that he's good at what he does: team fight debuffing and aoe spamming. That and I don't think that his Q is NEARLY as underpowered as some might claim during the lower levels.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Stereotypical Villain said:
I don't know why people whine about Vlad.

Trollpool tends to agitate people if they didn't get ignite or have a built-in dot. Personally, if I see I'm going up against a vlad, I just pick swain + flash/ignite. Watch vlad QQ as he keeps taking damage in his pool.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom