Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

DakaSha

Arcane
I have all champs under 3150 (which includes morgana).
I guess im leaning towards kass but which is more fun?

Also just carried the shit out of my first ranked with irelia - 15/2/17
Best part of the match was my whole team being killed in an ambush gone wrong and the enemies overfed sivir chasing me down.. taking my health lower and lower until i just said fuck it at the 10% health mark and somehow killed her from over 75% then being able to defend our tower from the remaining olaf. felt like a boss :smug:
I think ive won every single game with her and ive had her for a day. Feels good ( for now anyways :P )

Im finally in the habit of buying wards pretty much non stop and loving it.

edit : (nope lost one game with her but it was at 9 in the morning after an all nighter :P)

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Kass is more fun than anivia in my opinion. his level 1-5 is kinda crummy, but once you get riftwalk he becomes really fun.

DakaSha

Arcane
ok i think ill get him then. thx.
he has def pissed me off when i had to lane against him

edit: lol of course in my next game i get ruined as irelia. oh well need a break

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Well, Volibear seems like a punching bag with no real utility but to kill steal. Dont like his design, tanky tanky tanky with almost 0 cc. Just goes around and shouts HIT ME.

And Fizz, almost a cheeze in a good player hands, like an AP version of Riven. Very mobile and has a killer combo if executed well makes Malzahar look like a pussy. Ive seen him usually solo mid, and he needs to be shutdown early otherwise that shark is gonna bite your head off.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
I love playing as Anivia whenever I can be guarenteed blue. Her burst is insane and her teamfighting potential is way higher than kassadin's. (She's also the only non-karthus character I've gotten a penta kill on)

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Phage said:
(She's also the only non-karthus character I've gotten a penta kill on)

BRO, you haven't lived until you've built mejai and 4x wizard hat on Soraka and gotten a pentakill with starfall.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Ulminati said:
Phage said:
(She's also the only non-karthus character I've gotten a penta kill on)

BRO, you haven't lived until you've built mejai and 4x wizard hat on Soraka and gotten a pentakill with starfall.
That would be quite a sight...

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Strikes nearby enemy units for 160 (+512.8552) magic damage and reduces their Magic Resistance by 12 for 8 seconds. This effect stacks up to 10 times.

21/0/9, all scaling AP runes, mejai w. 20 stacks, 5x deathcap. with a bluebuff, cooldown would be less than 2 seconds.

Gentlemen, you have your mission.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
So, playing ranked yesterday. Was at 1568 when I started.

Lose three. Win three. Random as ever, in both accounts. I sorta do really bad in one of the games, sorta carry the other (the first one we win, the last one we lose).

The I think "just one more"... hoho, I shouldn't have done that. Lose five in a row - in one of them, I shit you not:

Three junglers on my team - Sivir, Twitch and Shaco!

How the fuck can this behaviour persist at my fairly high rating? :x

Also, yeah, your rating is totally deserved and not random at all :M

Now hanging out at 1464... still playing for God-knows-what reason.

Jungling sivir twitch and shaco vs jungling alistar which is better and why?

Also I got my elo, it is 1195 :M

Ulminati said:
Stereotypical Villain said:
I don't know why people whine about Vlad.

Trollpool tends to agitate people if they didn't get ignite or have a built-in dot. Personally, if I see I'm going up against a vlad, I just pick swain + flash/ignite. Watch vlad QQ as he keeps taking damage in his pool.

Oh, it's not that he's overpowered. I was referring to the whine about him being underpowered.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Ulminati said:
I don't know why people whine about Vlad.

Trollpool tends to agitate people if they didn't get ignite or have a built-in dot. Personally, if I see I'm going up against a vlad, I just pick swain + flash/ignite. Watch vlad QQ as he keeps taking damage in his pool.

Oh, it's not that he's overpowered. I was referring to the whine about him being underpowered.

He is. He has an extremely weak lane, and his strong point, his outrageous scaling, isn't near as good as it was.

Weak laning? I can do immense amounts of damage while laning... although I never take mid. It's not wise to do that as Vlad, especially not when you have the likes of Whoregana on your team.

Bladdermir could use a little buff though... The pool was far more useful when it granted a speed buff and his Q could use a little love on the scaling and cooldown front.

The scaling would be all right if all of his skills were granted a bit of extra damage from all of the bonus health he's bound to get (kind of like the trollpool), but I donno. I like playing as the bastard, and I'm not getting slagged as often as people would like to think as Vlad... so... MEH!

From what I heard, the designer of vlad considers him an experiment gone wrong and hates his design. He will likely never be anything more than second tier.

DakaSha

Arcane
from what i saw he still gets picked by solomid i tournaments so he cant be 'that' terrible

herostratus said:
From what I heard, the designer of vlad considers him an experiment gone wrong and hates his design. He will likely never be anything more than second tier.

Why did they even bother making a new skin for him then? Christ.

I sometimes wonder just what the fuck is wrong with Riot... They make champs which are really, really, really, balanced (Like Xerath, which I still consider to be one of the best incarnations of the bog-standard mage in LoL) and sometimes they make overpowered piles of bullshit and wank, like that asshole Tryndashit (which is probably an effect of that fucking character being the CEO's former EQ character).

Fix the champions you have before you start milking the fanbase for more money. I know that money whoring is tempting, but you will always get a better reputation in the long run if you try to keep things nice and balanced... and don't forget about champions.

P.S. I still think that Vlad is a decent champ, but even I must wake up and smell the roses from time to time.

P.P.S. Fuck Fizz.

DakaSha

Arcane
are you one of the people i laugh at because they cry about trynd being op? ^^
there is literally nothing more funny in this game then a trynd running into a team fight, waiting one second. then seeing him run out screaming. Propably ignited. Its fucking funny as shit

Not that hes useless (maybe hes even good. i know some top players have him listed as tier2-3) but hes such an overrated champ by terrible players (not that im not a terrible player)

Okay, fair enough. :P

My whine would be better placed in most AD champs since it's so damned easy to melt people with a bit of attack speed and life leech to your name.

DakaSha

Arcane
the thing is that this is a team game (i know its a cliche statement). Just because somebody can rape face 1v1 does't mean he's useful.
If you try to 1v1 an AD carry with a support you deserve to get niggered :P

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom