Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
I've never played Jax, actually, but I always liked trolling people with dodge. Hell, I haven't even got dodge runes, but I remember quite many a time when buying ninja tabi would result in life saving situations. Shame to see it go, and again, it should be reworked, not removed. Meh.

Also, why the fuck do all enemy teams get the competent dudes while we get the tards. Going with less than 5 people has been equal to losing outright lately, what the shit.

A singed that goes solo top against riven, ends up with 0/5/1, buys no armour and calls everyone noobs. Morgana with 2/6 against Ryze. Lee Sin that doesn't gank AT ALL. A guy who picks Nasus in champ pick while I already took Renekton. Another one who keeps dying to Sion as Cho top and then yells at everyone else for feeding.

What. The. Fuck.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Darth Roxor said:
Also, why the fuck do all enemy teams get the competent dudes while we get the tards. Going with less than 5 people has been equal to losing outright lately, what the shit.

A singed that goes solo top against riven, ends up with 0/5/1, buys no armour and calls everyone noobs. Morgana with 2/6 against Ryze. Lee Sin that doesn't gank AT ALL. A guy who picks Nasus in champ pick while I already took Renekton. Another one who keeps dying to Sion as Cho top and then yells at everyone else for feeding.

What. The. Fuck.

Don't forget about AD Janna.

DakaSha

Arcane
I'm fine with phasing out dodge. fuck that stat.
Maybe jax will also become a fun balanced character and not this stupid feeder-until-level-15-when-he-starts-to-rape-regardless character that nobody picks because hes not fun :P

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
I, for one, I'm happy that I will get a sudden income of 7.380 PI with the removal of dodge, I hardly used it nowadays because Jax's been reduced to a really weaker character over time.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Fuck that Riven is annoying bitch. Had a nice start with 2 good ganks as Trundle, Ren got first blood vs Riven top and then he started feeding like a mofo. Bitch was hopping around like a fucking rabbit stunning and killing people with warmogs/frozen hammer/atmas/hexdrinker. And when i ult her fucking team doesnt focus her. Was so fucking pissed. Since yesterday i climbed from 1130 till 1290 elo and fucking op bitch ruined it. Downward spiral begins again.

Oh, and Trundle is the best jungler in the game. After jungling with WW,Olaf,Nunu,Xin,Malph,Nasus,Jarvan etc I can say he beats them all. Very fast leveling and his ult is a tank pwner. With complete build(wriggles/mercs/trinity/sunfire/atmas/FoN) hes unstoppable. 560 speed under Contaminate and unstunnable with full build.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Markman said:
Fuck that Riven is annoying bitch. Had a nice start with 2 good ganks as Trundle, Ren got first blood vs Riven top and then he started feeding like a mofo. Bitch was hopping around like a fucking rabbit stunning and killing people with warmogs/frozen hammer/atmas/hexdrinker.

Needs new skin.

bunny_girl_riven_by_knockwurst-d4d8krb.jpg

Yes, this situation has endured for too long. Having one (1) human female champion in the game that isn't oversexualized to the point of absurdity is completely outrageous, luckily the hordes of faux-artistic lol fanboys are here to remedy the situation.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Sweet. Hello jungle Blitz.
But making jungle easier will only make fast farm junglers to farm even faster. Or a jungler like Xin starting with boots instead of armor is gonna have a big impact on lane ganking. Well, we'll see when the patch lands.

Played Rumble today again.Think I played him once or twice since i got him. Built a mag pen monster with good results. But I cant help to feel that his damage is very random. Sometimes it just melts and sometimes it removes 100 hp or so. Dont get it.

What I liked about dodge was how it gave defensive heroes a way to keep up with the totally ridiculous damage output of a late game carry. Now that is gone, and the carries will be their abusive fucktard selves D:

DakaSha

Arcane
wtf this new patch.. man i hope it doesnt fuck things up massively. Not that im in any position to really rate its effects but it does all seem pretty fucking game changing

DakaSha

Arcane
yeah yeah no doubt. it may in fact turn out to be awesome. It is just quite the change for one patch. I suck at jungling so maybe this will make it a bit m ore viable for me

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Its not hard to jungle, pretty much any decent auto attacker will do. It helps if the champ has some kind of built-in heal or shield. Even rune builds are similar with minor differences.
Attack speed/damage/armpen marks, armor/dodge runes, cdr/manaregen/MR/AS blues and hp/armpen/damage quints.
Decent jungle rune build would be armpen marks,armor yellows,mr per level blues and health quints.

9/21/0 masteries and you're set to go. Xin, Warwick, Trundle are easiest to jungle with.

Just check minimap often looking for pushed lanes and try to gather people about 9-10min mark for dragon.

DakaSha

Arcane
its not hard to jungle without a minion killing you but i suck at staying at the same pace as my lanes.

WholesaleGenocide

Liturgist
I'm really excited for the jungle changes -- don't ask me why. I was getting little sick of the hyper-viability of mostly only gank 24/7 junglers, so maybe I can get some real malphite jungle up in hurr. Stonewall was saying he's gonna be OP in the new jungle, and that works out because I like playing him.

So... How is a full crit runes GP? By that I mean crit chance reds+yellows+quints and maybe crit chance blues too. I see that most builds recommend desolation marks and shit but that is so lame... It takes so long time before your Q trolling can really take off without runes.

DakaSha

Arcane
lol i feel trolled by gp at all times honestly. (To be honest they prob do have crit runes though :P )

DakaSha

Arcane
Btw how does one (solo)lane against cait. I know the question may seem stupid because nobody else seems to have problems with her but since day one she is by far my most hated laning opponent. Her range (and damage) fuck me up every time and i just feel helpless

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
DakaSha said:
Btw how does one (solo)lane against cait. I know the question may seem stupid because nobody else seems to have problems with her but since day one she is by far my most hated laning opponent. Her range (and damage) fuck me up every time and i just feel helpless

Shes a squishy, whats to fear? You poke back and wait for the opportunity to kill. Watch her cooldowns, when she wastes her Q then attack. Depends also on who youre playing with, slow ass tanks will have trouble, but killers like Panth, Akali, Talon with gap closers will whoop her in a sec. Just dont let her dominate, shes nasty with a level or two advantage. In most cases problem isnt Cait but Soraka behind her throwing buffs, heals and silences.

DakaSha

Arcane
Yeah i should have mentioned I mean mid. I know shes usually a bot carry but you still run into her solo quite often.
When im playing bot against her it isnt that bad. But solo lane her range just fucks me up (and mid im most likely also a squishy obviously)

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
DakaSha said:
Yeah i should have mentioned I mean mid. I know shes usually a bot carry but you still run into her solo quite often.
When im playing bot against her it isnt that bad. But solo lane her range just fucks me up (and mid im most likely also a squishy obviously)

Either outrange her to farm safely (morgana is great for this with her Q), outsustain her poke (vlad, nidalee are good at this), or get a reliable gapcloser to get close enough to fuck her up (akali, kassadin, irelia, katarina).

Caits poke is strong (and her traps can make approaching her tricky). But she has no sustainability. If you have enough sustain to trade volleys and heal up, she'll have to go back. If you can get up in her face and wail on her, she'll have to go back.

Most of her damage is physical. If you're up against a good caitlyn, buy some armor early (vs talon I usually rush ninja tabi + chain vest, delaying my core items). It'll make damage from her Q managable and allow you to engage her while completely ignoring the minions. The 30-100 armor jump early on will completely neuter an AD carry unless you're pants-on-head retarded.

Mystary!

Arcane
Whenever I start hating a new champ I tend to buy it and play it, partly because I wanna take advantage of what I see as overpowered(I reckon this is how everyone starts playing Trynd at low levels!), but mostly to get a better feel of the champion, the pace, the range and cooldown of the powers, and get into the mindset of the players playing such a champ. Countering becomes alot easier after.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom